No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really want to use them for anything. Just like to know what I can collect, and what I can't. Thanks.
    sigpic
    By Immortalflame

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
      A tad weird to ask her? Or that he'd think it a tad weird?
      Weird to ask her. Although she'd probably think it was funny

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
      In my opinion I have not raised any disrespect. If someone does not like his own nickname, he should not use it. It would be logical. If I want to be called "Rabid Rabbit" or "Space Racer", I'll make an account with the matchable nickname. So all people do. That's all.
      I don't want to be rude or anything, but he already said that he tried doing just that and it said "Glitch" was an invalid username.

But anyway, I digress

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
      I guess the filming of Normandy might be around the time when Tear The Curtain is performing in theater -- just changed the tie to bow Nikola Tesla IS Alex Braithewaite!
      LOL

Btw, ECT just updated facebook (finally), and Tear the Curtain got nominated for a bunch of awards You can see the nominations here: http://www.jessies.ca/

Yay! *throws confetti*
      Now they just need to nominate him for a Leo again for his performance on Sanctuary (still upset he wasn't nommed for "Sleepers" at all )
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
        *huggles* Don't cry twin, you'll get it right. I can't wait until you do so I can see what you come up with. I love your art Twin

Twin:
        Spoiler:
        I thought you might lol ... So when he gets back to the Sanctuary in the rp, he'll be on lock down yes? Not allowed to leave?

I just explained WHY .... I registered as Glitchie because it said that Glitch was an invalid username and I didn't wanna use something else, other wise it would've been NikolaTesla and I only allow ONE person in the world to call me Glitchie and that is my princess DG. I would appreciate it if you would respect that!
        I know you love my art Twin *huggles* and I thank you for that

Spoiler:
        and yes he will be on lockdown
        sigpic
        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
        And I held your hand through all of these years
        But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

Yup .... ECT wrote about the Jessie Nominations on the page Facebook ... It was especially interesting after three greetings with this award on their wall from their fans more than 20 hours ago.

And I want to say... We (BigBear & me) know about the special "warm regard" to us here. But we (BigBear & me) don't violate ethics rules in the Internet and didn't try to quarrel with somebody. That's all.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
            I know you love my art Twin *huggles* and I thank you for that

Spoiler:
            and yes he will be on lockdown
            How could I not? Your art is always so pretty ... At least the Teslen ones anyway lol and the Tesla art is just always so fantastic *clings and huggles then huggles latest art*

Spoiler:
            YAY! Awesome
            On the edge of breaking down
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

The other day there were posts wondering how many episodes J-Yo will be in in S4 and how soon we see him.. I don't often check announcements/spoiler threads but we know J-yo will be in epi 5 of S4.

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
              From Jenn MacLean-Angus:
              Lee Wilson @amandatapping Jonathon Young @RyRobbins Great to meet & work with you today, thank you! xo

They're filming 4x05 right now.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                The other day there were posts wondering how many episodes J-Yo will be in in S4 and how soon we see him.. I don't often check announcements/spoiler threads but we know J-yo will be in epi 5 of S4.

Cekay, thank you for good news!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

Btw, ECT just updated facebook (finally), and Tear the Curtain got nominated for a bunch of awards You can see the nominations here: http://www.jessies.ca/

Yay! *throws confetti*
                  Now they just need to nominate him for a Leo again for his performance on Sanctuary (still upset he wasn't nommed for "Sleepers" at all )
                  That's wonderful for them! I want to see TTC so bad!!! I keep hoping they'll do a US tour and perform it somewhere within driving distance of me. Maybe if it wins awards they'll make it available on DVD at least? Then at least I could buy it even if I can't go see it in person. I read somewhere that another of their performances (The Score, I think) was supposed to be available to buy on their website on DVD, but I couldn't find it on their site anywhere, so maybe it wasn't true or just isn't available anymore.

And he should have been nominated for Sleepers!! He had many wonderful moments in that ep.

Cekay: The other day there were posts wondering how many episodes J-Yo will be in in S4 and how soon we see him.. I don't often check announcements/spoiler threads but we know J-yo will be in epi 5 of S4.
                  YAYY!! Hopefully he will be in more than one ep. At least we know we can look forward to Tesla in S4. Who is Jenn McLean-Angus?
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Made three new banners .... Only the first two are snurchable .... Well except to Twin lol she can snurch any of my art

I think this is one of my all time favorites

Only Twin can snurch this one and you know who you are
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Made three new banners .... Only the first two are snurchable .... Well except to Twin lol she can snurch any of my art

You used here an autograph Jonathon, which is my personal property. This design element is made by me in Photoshop from a photo, which also belongs to me. I know you cut it from my banner, so I think this is a violation of copyright.
                      Last edited by BigBear; 26 May 2011, 11:55 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
                        You used here an autograph Jonathon, which is my personal property. This design element is made by me in Photoshop from a photo, which also belongs to me. I know you cut it from my banner, so I think this is a violation of copyright.
                        Actually I got the autograph from a website off a ticket from "No Exit"
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Glitchie,You do often write "not snurchable", and now you stole the signature of Jonathon from a banner of our website?! Also, you use for your banner screencaps which was edited by me in Photoshop from our site and remove its logo. That's okay too?
                          sigpic

Comment

Actually I got the autograph from a website off a ticket from "No Exit"
                            This is a lie and I can prove it, because I have the poster with original signature. The only known autograph of Jonathon "No exit", is quite different.

So, you not only a thief but a liar. I think it gives me the right to block your account on our site.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCat View Post
                              Glitchie,You do often write "not snurchable", and now you stole the signature of Jonathon from a banner of our website?! Also, you use for your banner screencaps which was edited by me in Photoshop from our site and remove its logo. That's okay too?
                              I already explained it in a PM, but don't accuse me of stealing because I haven't been on the JY site for a while, yesterday because no one ever answers me anyway. All the pictures I have are sent to me by my friend Kate Freelander, and before you ask I don't know her real name, I only know her as Kate because we run a Sanctuary rp site together!
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

I already explained it in a PM, but don't accuse me of stealing because I haven't been on the JY site for a while, yesterday because no one ever answers me anyway. All the pictures I have are sent to me by my friend Kate Freelander, and before you ask I don't know her real name, I only know her as Kate because we run a Sanctuary rp site together!
                                Glitchie we would not call you a thief if you don't it ! We have the original of this particular signature. Therefore, we use it. Show us your original or a link from your friend Kate Freelander.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X