Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    WOW you do a really good job for not having PS! my pre-PS stuff for the most part sucks
    Thanks I guess you could say I'm talented in anything artsy or creative..it's what I'm good at..well..besides public speaking..which I always kicked butt in LOL
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Okay, I hate to be really nervous and obnoxious but does anyone know if season 4 has started production? I'm really jittery about how many episodes Jonathon will be in, what with his schedule and everything :/ I really want him to be in as many as possible...

Urgh seriously I need to have twitter so I can ask somebody this instead of freaking out
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
        That's a bad excuse *cough* all of my arts are done through Paint and Powerpoint..I don't have Photoshop either LOL
        Thanks *huggles back* It's my last night here..it feels so weird knowing that I won't be here anymore..and I can't sleep *sighs*
        I don't care where you make your arts Twin I love 'em so much and I have your Awakening banner as my desktop background still and have all the arts that you've created since I joined saved .... I hope I'll be able to be adding more to that pile soon yea? *gives puppy dog face and offers Bordeaux*
        On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Okay, I hate to be really nervous and obnoxious but does anyone know if season 4 has started production? I'm really jittery about how many episodes Jonathon will be in, what with his schedule and everything :/ I really want him to be in as many as possible...

Urgh seriously I need to have twitter so I can ask somebody this instead of freaking out
          I have not seen the official information that Jonathon will be shot in the fourth season. But I know, he has not appeared in any new episode yet...

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

*hugs everyone*
          *drops off unspoilery icons*
          Lovely icons! In this episode so many great frames <3 So much food for creativity
          Last edited by BigBear; 22 May 2011, 02:16 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

*still freaking out* Has TPTB said anything at all about J-Yo in season 4??? D=
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Not as far as we know .... I can't wait to see though
              On the edge of breaking down
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

I probably shouldn't be freaking out about it But I thought they'd started production already and if that's true the fact that I haven't heard anything regarding him worries me =/

I'm most likely overreacting, though
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thanks for the icon love! *hugs everyone*

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                  Won't be around too much the next couple of days.....I'm moving out of the apartment that I shared with my ex and going back to my hometown...everything should be less awkward after tomorrow and more than likely a happier me too
                  *hugs*

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post

*hugs back* Thanks Nad glad you like it and by the way .... Absolutely love the avatars are they by any chance snurchable?

Snurch away!

*still freaking out* Has TPTB said anything at all about J-Yo in season 4??? D=
                  All I've seen is the comment that Tesla would definitely be in season 4. I'm not sure where, maybe in a tweet by Amanda? That was before shooting and it's not official, so don't pin me down on it. But I think it's pretty safe to say that they'll do whatever they can to get one of the most popular characters back
                  Last edited by DutchIndeed; 22 May 2011, 11:08 AM.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm worried also that ECT does not update their site since last year. Indeed, until the new theater season just a few months... I don't think it's good.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
                      I'm worried also that ECT does not update their site since last year. Indeed, until the new theater season just a few months... I don't think it's good.
                      I wouldn't worry about ECT - I'm part of the facebook fan group and they've updated at least in the past month or so on fb.

--------

as for J-Yo in Sanctuary...agh, these people are really trying to get me to use twitter, aren't they? Cuz that's the only way I'll ever have a chance of getting a more definite answer
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I wouldn't worry about ECT - I'm part of the facebook fan group and they've updated at least in the past month or so on fb.
                        I know their page on facebook. There was not a word about the program of the new theatrical season. Last year at this time already knew the schedule of upcoming shows.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hm, weird. Well, they have to be doing stuff. I know if it gets busy it's hard for them to update b/c no one has much time to
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hm, weird. Well, they have to be doing stuff. I know if it gets busy it's hard for them to update b/c no one has much time to
                            Well, I do not know. I think once in 2-3 months they can find 20 minutes to update.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
                              Well, I do not know. I think once in 2-3 months they can find 20 minutes to update.
                              Unless you're looking at the old website...didn't they move a while ago?

IDK you can tweet them or ask someone to

EDIT: I just realized I COMPLETELY MISSED J-YO'S BIRTHDAY. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was in July, not May...agh

DOUBLE EDIT: I just checked Twitter. Their last tweet was April 21st, if I'm reading correctly. I think the reason nothing new has been put on the site is b/c No Exit is still touring
                              Last edited by Mimzy; 22 May 2011, 02:28 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I think the reason nothing new has been put on the site is b/c No Exit is still touring
                                "No Exit" at American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco CA,
                                April 7-May 1 2011

source: http://www.electriccompanytheatre.co...g/no-exit.html
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X