sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCat View Post

Spoiler:
        Thank you!!!

Honestly, he looked his sexiest in that episode when
        Spoiler:
        he was, um, dying. yes, that sounds so wrong, but he was just so...beautiful at that whole part, even when he goes unconscious. I wanted to just cuddle him or something. He's so cute when he's whumped
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

OMG!
          Time for my (late) fangirly fest on Awakening!
          Spoiler:
          1. He's back, baby! *fist pump* I love Niko in any form, but I have missed his "I'm so much better than you mere mortals" vampyness.
          2. Oh my GOD I forgot how gorgeous J-Yo is. I haven't seen him in ages and was it just me or was he just extra beautiful?
          3. BADA$$NESS! OMG when he came back and was all like "I'd rather be a mongrel than a stuck-up, inbred b*tch." and then chucked the grappling hook at her? Gaaaahhhh *squee!* We need more BA Niko stat!
          4. That jacket. Mmf!
          5. He's still magnetized! I kinda hope he can re-electrify himself and just be SUPER-superhuman. XD
          6. Greatest moment: when he figured out how to escape the trap (via previously mentioned remaining magnetism) and the bag falls at his feet and he's just looking at it, hands clasped behind him and he just sort of murmurs: "Excelleeeent."
          I LOVE THIS MAN/VAMPIRE!

The rest will need to be put on the shipper thread.

Comment

CrazyCat,thanks for the pic he's so gorgeous and those eyes....*sighs*
            Glitch, yes I do Twin and it's currently my fave episode as well!!
            Twin:
            Spoiler:
            ]yes we do LOL but I'm in to that sort of stuff..so it never bothers me..not even a slight bit Twin

Mimzy, I totally agree
            sigpic
            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
            And I held your hand through all of these years
            But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

Comment

I'm glad it seems everyone's able to see the ep one way or another and nobody has to wait for the DVDs to come out first.

I'll have to give it a bit more thought but right now I'm thinking last night's may be my favorite Tesla episode. LOVED IT!!!

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

Honestly, he looked his sexiest in that episode when
              Spoiler:
              he was, um, dying. yes, that sounds so wrong, but he was just so...beautiful at that whole part, even when he goes unconscious. I wanted to just cuddle him or something. He's so cute when he's whumped
              I thought he looked sexy through pretty much the whole episode! But I wasn't thinking "sexy" so much at the same time you mentioned. He did look beautiful and so in need of comforting in that scene though.

CrazyCat: Thanks for the lovely screencaps, especially the 2nd one.

Okay, it's getting late and I wasn't able to get on the computer all day until now, but my random comments are...

Spoiler:
              Loved the banter between Nikola and Helen, as always. Especially (and I may not get the quotes exactly right cuz I've only been able to watch it once -- believe me I'm itching for a rewatch)
              Favorite lines:
              -- How long can you hold on? -- For the rest of my life.
              --The more you deny it, the truer it is.
              --Come on Afina, I thought we had something going.....(says a couple more things, then) ..... I hate her! Loved the way JY did these lines. LOL
              Nikola arrives to save Helen from Afina --- "HI!" and that quick little expression she gives him and says "hi" back.

I'm glad Helen was the one to revamp him, instead of it happening by the vamp queen biting him.

His hands were not restrained, like many of us believed. Just behind his back.

I liked how his magnetic powers helped him get out of the pit, especially since he didn't seem to think they were that useful before.

How dare she call him a mixed blood mongrel. She doesn't deserve him anyway.

And so glad he's revamped and none of my little worries came true.

It was so fun seeing the clips we've been watching in the promos in their proper context (now we know who he was talking to )

Oh and did I mention he looked absolutely fantastic and sexy in this episode?!
              sigpic
              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

AHEM. I hate to be totally random but...HARRY POTTER REFERENCE FTW:
                Spoiler:
                Mixed Blood Mongrel = half-blood/mudblood?

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT kivawolfspeaker (who hasn't been on here for a while) was RIGHT THEY ARE LIKE SLYTHERINS!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight +1 Totally agree!

NumberSix as well I totally agree with your entire spoilers. I will add more favourite parts of mine..
                  Spoiler:

These are awesome lines due to the way they are delivered, not really the best lines themselves.

When she was making the laser to free get some of Afina's blood - Nikola "Secure the oscillator or you'll get vibration" Helen "Yeah I got it thank you"

Nikola: "I'm hungry enough to drink cows blood"
                  Helen "ah I have two bags of peanuts and a protein bar.”
                  Nikola: “Ew.”

Helen: “You've been asleep for a very long time, how are you feeling?
                  Afina “I've been in stasis not asleep. No need to patronise me.”
                  Helen “Noted.” (probably thinking of having two Nikola's around)

Nikola “Helen, green is not a good colour on you”
                  Helen “Don't be ridiculous”
                  Nikola “She is intelligent, powerful and remarkably well preserved for her age, everything I look for in a woman. And unlike someone I know she is actually interested in me”
                  Helen “I am not engaging in this childish conversation.”
                  Nikola “The more you deny it the truer it is”
                  Helen (sarcastic) “That's an excellent scientific observation [method?],
                  Nikola “Thank you”
                  Helen: Really really good”

Nikola calling to Afina from the hole, just that whole “C'mon baby" to "ahh I hate her.”

Helen and Nikola's “Hi!”

And one of the most adorable bits “The more you deny it the truer it becomes” *wink* ADORABLE!! That was so cute..

My favourite line apart from that argument will be: Helen "How long can you hold on?" Niko "For the rest of my life"

Ok now thats nearly the whole episode.. Meh I loved it!
                  sigpic

Comment

ahaha Nikola climbing the wall... FTW! XD
                    sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                      Yes, "Epic Winfinity" LOL and the other part that was made of total winfinity...
                      Spoiler:
                      "That back stabbing,bloodsucking *****!!!!" I loved that part...I almost fell off the couch I laughed so hard
                      sigpic

But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

No comment.... LOL
                        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

No comment.... LOL
                          Spoiler:
                          I love the look on Niko's face in that pic!
                          sigpic

Comment

CrazyCat, thanks for the pics and why no comment..do I detect that you have an issue with me? Well I'm not going to apologize for the way I am..I do not need your approval to act random..nor will I change that, okay?
                            sigpic

But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                              You.

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH FOUNDER OF THIS GLORIOUS THREAD! YOU HAVEN'T BEEN HERE SINCE YE OLDE ANCIENT ERA!!!!

*tackleslamhug*

No comment.... LOL
                              Spoiler:

LMAO sorry, but in that first cap it TOTALLY looks like he's telling Helen, "Yes, Afina and I are getting married. Do you have a problem with that?"

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                              CrazyCat, thanks for the pics and why no comment..do I detect that you have an issue with me? Well I'm not going to apologize for the way I am..I do not need your approval to act random..nor will I change that, okay?
                              Lol I don't think she has a problem with you - I think she was agreeing with your sentiment of *squee* at that line so there wasn't anything else much to add
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                You.

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH FOUNDER OF THIS GLORIOUS THREAD! YOU HAVEN'T BEEN HERE SINCE YE OLDE ANCIENT ERA!!!!

*tackleslamhug*

LMAO sorry, but in that first cap it TOTALLY looks like he's telling Helen, "Yes, Afina and I are getting married. Do you have a problem with that?"

Lol I don't think she has a problem with you - I think she was agreeing with your sentiment of *squee* at that line so there wasn't anything else much to add
                                oops...sorry about that I've just been very defensive with people lately...well when your sister tells you she does not want to speak to you ever again and then you add your best friends..who also don't want to speak to you ...I guess anyone would get that way..not to mention my soon to be finalized divorce...and the fact that my would have been wedding anniversary is coming up soon...oh..so going to get drunk that day..

CrazyCat,sorry disregard anything I said in my last post...a complete misunderstanding on my part
                                sigpic

But you still have
                                All of me..." Evanes
                                cence
                                [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X