Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyCat View Post
    You use what operating system and what browser? Probably problem from video in it.
    windows xp with internet explorer. If they're the same as the ones on the SyFy channel and youtube I've watched them though.
    sigpic
    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Glitch,I love it Twin *megahuggles and snurches artwork* I love everything about it..it's so pretty and great message as well
      Here is some artwork from me.....I'm rusty..so nothing spectacular LOL
      Attached Files
      sigpic
      artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
      And I held your hand through all of these years
      But you still have
      All of me..." Evanes
      cence
      [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
        windows xp with internet explorer. If they're the same as the ones on the SyFy channel and youtube I've watched them though.
        Yes we have the same vids as the ones on the SyFy channel. Check your browser settings please - should be apply Cookies and JavaScript.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
          planet_tv: I wish I knew how to explain it to you. It just sort of happens..... If you want I can pm you how I make my arts. See if that helps.
          That's okay. One of these days I will have to get around to trying those photoshop tips I have saved but thanks for the offer.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Has anyone else had problems with the jonathonyoung.com site? I've tried to register several times but I never received the confirmation e-mail I was supposed to get and when I returned to the site it was like I never registered. I had to re-register every time. Now I come to the site and it has my login name but says I'm in "Blocked" group. Why am I blocked???? They don't want me to register? They don't like me? I tried clicking on "contact us" and sending a message but when I submit it, I get "incorrect security code" or something like that and I can't send it. I've never had problems like this at any site before. I'm feeling very unwelcome.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
              Glitch,I love it Twin *megahuggles and snurches artwork* I love everything about it..it's so pretty and great message as well
              Here is some artwork from me.....I'm rusty..so nothing spectacular LOL
              Glad you like it Twin *megahuggles back* Did you catch the chase your dreams part? If not it's next to Nikola's head *snuggles again and snurches work* I love it Twin love the pictures you used.
              On the edge of breaking down
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                Glad you like it Twin *megahuggles back* Did you catch the chase your dreams part? If not it's next to Nikola's head *snuggles again and snurches work* I love it Twin love the pictures you used.
                Of course I love it I'm already using it LOL and yes I did see that Glad you like it..I have not done art in so long it seems..
                sigpic

But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

Comment

Has anyone else had problems with the jonathonyoung.com site? I've tried to register several times but I never received the confirmation e-mail I was supposed to get and when I returned to the site it was like I never registered. I had to re-register every time. Now I come to the site and it has my login name but says I'm in "Blocked" group. Why am I blocked???? They don't want me to register? They don't like me? I tried clicking on "contact us" and sending a message but when I submit it, I get "incorrect security code" or something like that and I can't send it. I've never had problems like this at any site before. I'm feeling very unwelcome.
                  The site is protected from unfair users, therefore demands address confirmation. All who has got to group "Blocked", can write through the form "Contact us" on a site, it's now repaired.
                  What is the username you have on our site right now? Why did not you asked us here before. We welcome all friends to the site jonathonyoung.com. We are help you to solve this problem.
                  sigpic

Comment

Of course I love it I'm already using it LOL and yes I did see that Glad you like it..I have not done art in so long it seems..
                    Good .... And I noticed, glad you love it Twin ..... I can that you're using it. Mis happy as I've said before, an artist is always pleased to hear his work is appreciated
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                      Good .... And I noticed, glad you love it Twin ..... I can that you're using it. Mis happy as I've said before, an artist is always pleased to hear his work is appreciated
                      Well the artwork and the artist are very much appreciated Twin
                      I did more art on the Teslen thread as well if you want to see it..I like how that one came out a lot
                      sigpic

But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

Well the artwork and the artist are very much appreciated Twin
                        I did more art on the Teslen thread as well if you want to see it..I like how that one came out a lot
                        Glad to hear it Twin *runs off to Teslen thread to snurch art* Awesome!
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Thank you to everyone who loved my banner!!

Aurora7783: All of my art is snurchable, so go ahead.
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCat View Post
                            The site is protected from unfair users, therefore demands address confirmation. All who has got to group "Blocked", can write through the form "Contact us" on a site, it's now repaired.
                            What is the username you have on our site right now? Why did not you asked us here before. We welcome all friends to the site jonathonyoung.com. We are help you to solve this problem.
                            I didn't ask before because I just kept re-registering each time, thinking one of these times it would work right. *shrugs*
                            sigpic

Comment

I didn't ask before because I just kept re-registering each time, thinking one of these times it would work right. *shrugs*
                              Spoiler:
                              Please, tell us your last Login and we could remove lock. Probably our e-mail was hooked by your spam-filter, therefore you haven't received it. And thanks for information about "Contact us" button, we didn't know that it doesn't work. Now it is fixed. And please, inform us on all problems with a site, we want, that it was convenient and safe for all JY fans.
                              sigpic

Comment

Fellow Tesla Troopers: in honor of Awakening Day (and with the help of yamiinsane) I have at long last added an appropriate siggy.

About the sneak peek:

Spoiler:
                                I love the little look on his face when he turns around after he says he can disengage the lock with a magnetic pulse and she says "you're confident of that?" Like the unspoken answer is "this is me we're talking about." Can't wait to see the rest of the ep.

For me Awakening is about 6 1/2 hours away! Does anyone on here live somewhere that it won't air tonight? I'm not sure where everyone lives and I don't want to make anyone feel left out that won't be able to see it yet.

Not supposed to be any storms tonight so hoping there's no power losses or other catastrophes.

*crosses fingers that siggy shows up*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X