No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Mimzy! And about your question, well based on the descriptions, I'm not sure but the closest I can think of would be the Black Bird...

davala: love them
    sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

yamiinsane,Love your new banners!!!! They are totally awesome as always
      davala,Wow Your stuff is also awesome as always!!
      Mimzy,I love randomness I think he would be the black bird fits him the best
      as long as this "Angry Sanctuary Bird" Universe does not have cocaine ninjas smashing dishes or naughty drummers LOL if you have not seen the parody of Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" then you probably have no idea what I'm talking about LOL

All this artwork makes me want to make art...but my muse has left me ever since I filed divorce papers and I just have not been myself truthfully...*sighs*
      sigpic
      artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
      And I held your hand through all of these years
      But you still have
      All of me..." Evanes
      cence
      [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
        Nice Tesla banners. I like how Tesla blends in so well with the background. I have seen that type of thing, where the character(s) blend in so well with the background, in many images, Stargate and Sanctuary. Once of these days I'll have to figure that out with all tips have saved from various threads where someone asked about that.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Great work yamiinsane! I think my favourite is the first one but I adore the pics you used in the last.
          Also, I JUST got your name, I actually typed it out rather than copy+paste - lol for the name but for me *facepalm*

Haha Mimzy I have angrybirds on my phone xD It's fun right? I 100% agree that Niko would be the Black one.

Aurora you're going through a rough time so its understandable , I hope you'll feel good enough to do some art soon, you might even find it's a little healing

EDIT: Planet_tv I totally agree! If you (or anyone else) remembers any of those tips you should post them! I'm always keen on learning how to do better art!
          sigpic

Comment

Aurora7783, planet_tv, and Cekay: Thank you so much!!!

planet_tv: I wish I knew how to explain it to you. It just sort of happens..... If you want I can pm you how I make my arts. See if that helps.
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
              *huggles back* of course I am! I'm your Twin And I'm PROUD of you LOL hope everything went well today
              Exactly .... And yes it did go well .... I got in! I'm so excited! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Those are awesome Yamii *snurches them all* I can't choose a favorite *adds to rotation*

Those are awesome Davala I think the second one is my favorite
              On the edge of breaking down
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Thank you very much Glitchie!
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Cekay,I might make some art this week if I feel up to it..have to see..I do miss it as well as writing...but I just have lost interest in things I normally would love lately..
                  Glitch,now I'll have to call you my Genius and Famous Twin Congrats!!
                  yamiinsane,you're very welcome
                  sigpic

But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

Thank you very much Glitchie!
                    You're welcome .... Please call me Glitch, Glitchie is a special nickname only my friend DG can call me but it wouldn't let me join the site as just Glitch so I added the IE, but I really don't like being called that by anyone but DG.

Glitch,now I'll have to call you my Genius and Famous Twin Congrats!!
                    Thanks Twin *huggles and clings* I'm so happy! I got my schedule for m training for the next six weeks. I'm so excited! But no matter what happens, I'll still be your twin
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Congrats Glitch!!
                      Where did you get in? You better still be able to stop by I will miss all your art if you disappear!
                      sigpic

Comment

Glitch,I'll always be your Twin too *huggles back and clings* as long as you are okay with having a non famous twin..just don't forget me,okay? I'll never forget you I luvs my Twin!
                        sigpic

But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

Understood Glitch

Well, for me anyway, in 24 hours Awakening!!!!! So in honor of that here is a new banner:
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

yamiinsane,me too!!! Can't wait for tomorrow night!!!!!!!!! *dances and throws confetti around and dances some more*
                            OMG!!! I love your new banner Is it snurchable?
                            sigpic

But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                              Congrats Glitch!!
                              Where did you get in? You better still be able to stop by I will miss all your art if you disappear!
                              Oh I'm not going anywhere! I'll still pop by hehe! *hugs* Don't worry .... Speaking of art, I still owe Twin a present! *runs off to make a banner for Twin*

Glitch,I'll always be your Twin too *huggles back and clings* as long as you are okay with having a non famous twin..just don't forget me,okay? I'll never forget you I luvs my Twin!
                              I'd never forget you Twin either *clings and snuggles* I luvs my twin to My classes are on the weekends, so you can assure I'll still be on during the week, which means I'll definately have more art for you especially after tomorrow YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY only a coupe moer hours WHOOOO HOOO!

Understood Glitch

Well, for me anyway, in 24 hours Awakening!!!!! So in honor of that here is a new banner:
                              http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1...kolatesla4.jpg
                              Thank you Yami *snurches banner* I love this one to especially since, besides the Awakening, although I haven't seen it yet, TOB is my favorite episode
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Double posting, but have to give Twin her pressie .... Not snurchable

Spoiler:
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X