Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark_Angel_Tiriel View Post
    I'm new.... but have become Nikola obssessed, but i've no idea how to use this forums, i'm only just getting used to livejournal.
    So i've started a wallpaper, but i don't know what quote to add, it needs something and i think a quote will work best.
    http://pics.livejournal.com/angel_ti...c/0005y4qz/g34 thanks for any help.

and can somebody add a link to the supposed screencaps of the season 2 trailer as i've look where somebody said they were and i couldn't find them.
    http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/f/for...39f2&start=660

Comment

I'm new.... but have become Nikola obssessed, but i've no idea how to use this forums, i'm only just getting used to livejournal.
      So i've started a wallpaper, but i don't know what quote to add, it needs something and i think a quote will work best.

and can somebody add a link to the supposed screencaps of the season 2 trailer as i've look where somebody said they were and i couldn't find them.
      Hi! Welcome to the thread! Don't worry, the way of the forum will come to you in no time

Quotes... I have nothing at the moment...

Love the wallie!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

thank you for the link i was wondering what you meant by official forums.
        By the way, anybody can take the wallpaper if they want, i'm not precious about what's mine.
        Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." —
        Charles Schultz

Comment

WELCOME NEWBIES!!!!!!!!!!

hey - fanfiction update (again)

i know that it's been really slow in the sanctuary fandom but a review would totally make my entire week.

Title: Love in the Time of Science
          Note: A tag/prequel to People of the Sand detailing the events of The Five in their time at Oxford University.
          chapters:

Storms and Lecture Notes | Universe in the Lake | The Start of Something | Breaking In | Taking A Turn | The World's an Experiment | Vivisection | Secrets, Lies and Stolen Truths | Sanguine Vampiris | Child of the Storm | Unbreakable | Rats to the Slaughter | First Impressions | The Invisible Man | Dampier's Notes | Haunting Immortals | Sherlock | Missing Time | Dreamscapes of the Insane | Nigel Walks

by: ellymelly
          Rated: M
          Pairings/characters: The Five, Helen/John, Helen/Nikola
          Fandom: Sanctuary
          Category: action/adventure science/romance
          Warnings: medical procedures that may make some squeemish. adult themes
          Spoilers: Not really - but it's based on the webisode characters and events. Maybe a general warning for season one.
          Summary: A desire for knowledge is stirring within each of them as they push not only the boundaries of the natural world but of each other.It is recommended you read this first although Love in the Time of Science can be read as a stand alone.

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

There's more pics here: you'll need to be logged into livejournal

but you can clearly see that
            Spoiler:
            TESLA IS WEARING LEATHER

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Comment

ohhhhh NICE!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                THE PROMO TRAILER HAS AIRED

and guess what's inside it!

Spoiler:
                TESLA FIGHTING OMGZ YES
                OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OF INFINITE PROPORTIONS* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                *hyperventilates* THAT WAS SO EPICALLY AWESOME AND SEXY! OMG!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! *spazzes out* So he fights Ashley and...Kate? The first girl had dark hair, but it didn't look like Helen, so I thought it could be Kate...

anyway...

OMG!!!!!!!

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *random hug* Sorry, I'm very weird Anyway, I LOVE that wallpaper...I'm actually using it now
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

first one is a vampire - pretty sure - look at the claws! evil resurrected cabal agent? or did someone get bitten...

I have detailed speculation for Tesla's screencaps over here at lair_or_lab
                  Last edited by ellymelly; 07 July 2009, 06:00 PM.

Comment

first one is a vampire - pretty sure - look at the claws! evil resurrected cabal agent? or did someone get bitten...

I have detailed speculation for Tesla's screencaps over here at lair_or_lab
                    Oooh interesting thoughts! I'm thinking too
                    Spoiler:
                    That the Cabal is trying to capture him, and that perhaps they found Tesla's vamps and decided to make more of them...b/c Niko left some blood behind so they got his DNA or something. O_o That can't be good...poor Niko Everybody picks on him OR they turned Niko's vamps on him somehow. Which was what I was predicting would happen O_O ...okay, this whole being able to predict TV episodes is starting to get scary ...
                    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*bounces happily* i saw the s2 promo trailer... woohooo... saw it a few times while watching warehouse 13
                      sigpic

Comment

THE PROMO TRAILER HAS AIRED

and guess what's inside it!

Spoiler:
                        TESLA FIGHTING OMGZ YES
                        there's two things wrong with that trailer. one, too short. and too, sanctuary isn't coming out till october!! *falls to knees* WHY!!!!!!
                        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*
                        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

cuz they wanna make us suffer... the damn fools
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            cuz they wanna make us suffer... the damn fools

well it's working *grumble grumble*

so how are you?
                            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*
                            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

mmmm good... thinking sleep might be the next thing... i gotta get up early.. for the next three days *hisses* not morning type of person... but oh well tis money and i can sleep after..
                              sigpic

Comment

Woot Tesla fighting. I am not even going to bother guessing because I am just so happy he is back. Perhaps his vamps turn against him. I swear in that trailer Ashley was kicking Wills butt! Sweet! Nothing like a hot chick kicking a cute guys bum!

I cannot wait till october! Ahhh! I hope Sci-Fi orders 20 shows next time around!

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                                Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X