Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
    Ohhh.. I didn't see that, Thanks for posting it!

I *still* think they should have included it, cause it almost seemed like typical sci-fi show reset switch where they don't include previous episode's stuff... It's one of the things I HATE intensely about the sci-fi genre, something I think sanctuary and stargate had mostly avoided.
    I totally agree..they should have included it..there would be less angry fans that way if they had
    Glitch,Well at least you had pizza Twin and got to hang out..
    I had spiral ham with a honey/maple syrup glaze, grilled veggies with cheese sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, honey carrots, blackberry wine, and my favorite cookie dough ice cream with fresh strawberries on top
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
      Glitch,Well at least you had pizza Twin and got to hang out..
      I had spiral ham with a honey/maple syrup glaze, grilled veggies with cheese sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, honey carrots, blackberry wine, and my favorite cookie dough ice cream with fresh strawberries on top
      That sounds delicious Twin ... but you're making me hungry lol except strawberries ... I hate strawberries YUCK! One difference between us. Everything else sounds delicious though yum! Love garlic mashed potatoes! And ham yummy!
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
        That sounds delicious Twin ... but you're making me hungry lol except strawberries ... I hate strawberries YUCK! One difference between us. Everything else sounds delicious though yum! Love garlic mashed potatoes! And ham yummy!
        Need to have some differences Twin Otherwise we'd be clones LOL sorry for making you hungry I do that a lot to people LOL
        sigpic

But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

Need to have some differences Twin Otherwise we'd be clones LOL sorry for making you hungry I do that a lot to people LOL
          Yes I know Twin *opens bottle of Premiere Cru* Want some hehe! Oh btw need more art requests ... I'm out of ideas.
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
            Ohhh.. I didn't see that, Thanks for posting it!

I *still* think they should have included it, cause it almost seemed like typical sci-fi show reset switch where they don't include previous episode's stuff... It's one of the things I HATE intensely about the sci-fi genre, something I think sanctuary and stargate had mostly avoided.
            Yeah and to think they deleted a sort of Henry-Niko buddy moment. lol
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yes I know Twin *opens bottle of Premiere Cru* Want some hehe! Oh btw need more art requests ... I'm out of ideas.
              Sure Twin...I'll have some..need it to drown my sorrow right now..*hangs head low* sorry I don't have any ideas for you..my muse is D.O.A. right now because of someone...that stupid jerk of an ex...why do I let him do this to me..
              sigpic

But you still have
              All of me..." Evanes
              cence
              [/CENTER]

Comment

Sure Twin...I'll have some..need it to drown my sorrow right now..*hangs head low* sorry I don't have any ideas for you..my muse is D.O.A. right now because of someone...that stupid jerk of an ex...why do I let him do this to me..
                *hug*
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  *hug*
                  Thanks *hugs back* It's just that I was in a great mood lately..and he comes along and tears it down..I physically and emotionally can't deal with it anymore..
                  sigpic

But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

*snarls at ex and huggles* I'm sorry Twin ... I'll make you something ... ok? How about a Teslen banner? Nah ... Tesla banner not really in the mood for Teslen *runs off to make Tesla banner* make it red
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

*snarls at ex and huggles* I'm sorry Twin ... I'll make you something ... ok? How about a Teslen banner? Nah ... Tesla banner not really in the mood for Teslen *runs off to make Tesla banner* make it red
                      Thanks Twin I appreciate it..and don't be sorry...nothing is your fault..I just keep putting myself in situations where I'm going to get hurt..I think talking to him will work..even though I know he doesn't care anymore..so stupid of me..
                      sigpic

But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

I just need to upload it now ok? I hope you like it
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

hey guys randomness BUT! i get my immersion essay workshopped today!! I had about 17 pages written, a good portion of which inlcuded ya'll

basically why im sharing this is 1) cuz you guys have been so helpful 2) you're in it and may or may not be curious about progress and 3) depending on what the workshop recommends i may have to ask for more assitance, most likely in the form of one on one talking/messaging etc but i dont yet.

in other news: Glad we know where Tesla is, even though we didnt get shown it i like that at least they are giving it thought and not just ignoring it! And now we've got proof that Henry and nikola are secret buddies.

also, not a fan of last night episode. period. i think only Tesla being there would have saved that episode xD
                          sigpic
                          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Cool ... I'm sure everyone will help in anyway they can if that is gonna happen anyway did you see the banner I made you Kaeira?

Speaking of banners, here's the banner I made you Twin I hope you like it
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Cool ... I'm sure everyone will help in anyway they can if that is gonna happen anyway did you see the banner I made you Kaeira?

Speaking of banners, here's the banner I made you Twin I hope you like it
                              Of course I like it Twin It's awesome..and thanks for making me something I appreciate it
                              sigpic

But you still have
                              All of me..." Evanes
                              cence
                              [/CENTER]

Comment

I would make you anything you wanted me to Twin whether you ask or not I'd still make you something probably won't make any art today though cus I fell at school and so my hands are really sore but I'll still rp with you Twin
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X