No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Procrastination,Welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself here I also don't like sparkly vampires and not a fan of Stephanie Meyer at all..welcome to the club LOL
    Keaira,Yes you certainly have your priorities straight LOL Glad everything turned out well for you
    Glitch,Well I love our banner Twin It's as awesome as you are..and yes..I will have some please *takes Merlot and swigs it* yummm...my favorite
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
      Glitch,Well I love our banner Twin It's as awesome as you are..and yes..I will have some please *takes Merlot and swigs it* yummm...my favorite
      Of course you do Twin *is happy* I prefer 45 Bordeaux *takes wine and swigs more* Yum! *huggles* Mis luvs my Twin
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
        Of course you do Twin *is happy* I prefer 45 Bordeaux *takes wine and swigs more* Yum! *huggles* Mis luvs my Twin
        I luvs my Twin lots too *huggles back*
        sigpic
        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
        And I held your hand through all of these years
        But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post

well look at it this way, how professional has he really been since he joined the Sanctuary? I mean...there's only so much one man can do and i think while yes Will should be able to look past that...arent you execting a bit much from him? i mean how many times should we as people do the same thing but dont?
          not to say i dont agree with you...i just tend to play devils adovacate ;P

But just because he's working with abnormals doesn't mean he ceases to be a professional. If he had only met Nikola once or twice I could see not taking the time to look beyond the surface, but Nikola has been staying there awhile. Not that they chum around or anything, but still, I'd think he'd at least be curious. ANd I don't mind you playing devil's advocate. I like a good discussion.

Glad you got a good room number!

Funny how the Tesla fans don't seem to be Twilight fans. No sparkly brooding vampires for us. We only like our Tesla vamp. LOL

Glitch: Nice art, as always.
          sigpic
          Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            2) I agree that I hope he learned something from the de-vamping. If he does get permanently re-vamped I want him to have a different attitude about his abilities than before, otherwise he'll just be going back to the way he was. Obviously he still has issues believing that he's actually worth something without his vampirism but hopefully the experience of being de-vamped will have at least had some success in convincing him that he has value.
            Agreed! It probably sounds like I'm not sure if I want him revamped or not, when actually what I'd like is for him to have his vampire abilities back, without losing the development of his character that we've seen this season.

Still love seeing/hearing this:

Spoiler:
            "I'm Back, Baby!"
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Six glad you like them
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Hahhahahahah thanks all I do feel welcome.

Whats not to like

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                  But just because he's working with abnormals doesn't mean he ceases to be a professional. If he had only met Nikola once or twice I could see not taking the time to look beyond the surface, but Nikola has been staying there awhile. Not that they chum around or anything, but still, I'd think he'd at least be curious. ANd I don't mind you playing devil's advocate. I like a good discussion.

Glad you got a good room number!

Funny how the Tesla fans don't seem to be Twilight fans. No sparkly brooding vampires for us. We only like our Tesla vamp. LOL

Glitch: Nice art, as always.
                  And i agree. He is curious about everything else, and the motivations others particularly strangers have for doing things, and always seems to look beneath the surface when one explanation arises to discover the true and in depth motviations and thinkings. Yet with Tesla he just accepts things and face value and moves on. Its a flaw in the writing of his character I think, but sadly, its just a matter of time right now and availabilty i think: TBTP just dont have the time to write in all that much about Nikola for the moment, which again i think is sad because his character has so much they could do with him but due to the fact that Jon has other obligations with his theatre company i dont think that either TPTB have had the plot room/time to write such episodes nor has Jon had time to shoot shut episodes...hopefully that changes in the next season
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Procrastination View Post
                    omg i originally hated vampires. I hate twilight..still do! But I didnt want to watch sanctuary because I hated the idea of vampires. Now its changed! Tesla is my favourite character!
                    Nikola is better than Edward in EVERY way.... I can't think of one think I prefer Edward over Tesla for...
                    Sig by Glitchie
                    sigpic

Comment

That would be cool if he trully were to become a regular like Amanda said
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by pgh1227 View Post
                        Nikola is better than Edward in EVERY way.... I can't think of one think I prefer Edward over Tesla for...
                        infinate times better. I hope he doesnt die..considering he is almost 'normal'

Comment

Double posting but I had to share this new banner I just made, not snurchable!

sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                            And i agree. He is curious about everything else, and the motivations others particularly strangers have for doing things, and always seems to look beneath the surface when one explanation arises to discover the true and in depth motviations and thinkings. Yet with Tesla he just accepts things and face value and moves on. Its a flaw in the writing of his character I think, but sadly, its just a matter of time right now and availabilty i think: TBTP just dont have the time to write in all that much about Nikola for the moment, which again i think is sad because his character has so much they could do with him but due to the fact that Jon has other obligations with his theatre company i dont think that either TPTB have had the plot room/time to write such episodes nor has Jon had time to shoot shut episodes...hopefully that changes in the next season
                            I agree ... 100%.
                            sigpic

Comment

And another banner not snurchable ... I'll try and make some that are though if anyone wants some banners

sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                                Double posting but I had to share this new banner I just made, not snurchable!

Omg! All of your stuff is amazing Glitch!
                                Sig by Glitchie
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X