• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome thanks for the pictures Mimzy
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

You're welcome Check out the link I just added; that's where I got them from. The site is pretty interesting.
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Sweet Mimzy thanks
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Mimzy,thanks for the pictures and the link
          Numbersix,I know It was very hard for me at the time..he was my companion
          Glitch,LOL we have lots of seagulls where I am..plus I'm near the coastline..I always feed them..and I have a wild dove that hangs around me when I'm outside..it hangs out on the telephone pole and coos as it watches me..sometimes it walks around on the sidewalk and gets real close to me and I coo back at it..and it responds..reasons why I'm going to be a vet tech LOL
          sigpic
          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
          And I held your hand through all of these years
          But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
            Glitch,LOL we have lots of seagulls where I am..plus I'm near the coastline..I always feed them..and I have a wild dove that hangs around me when I'm outside..it hangs out on the telephone pole and coos as it watches me..sometimes it walks around on the sidewalk and gets real close to me and I coo back at it..and it responds..reasons why I'm going to be a vet tech LOL
            Yea I dunno why but I can see Tesla doing something like that ... I love animals too .... Lol that's why we're twins hehe! Anyone got any ideas for some good Tesla art that they may want? I have a lot of muse and no idea how to use it and it's driving me nuts!
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

AWWW!!! I coo at the mourning doves near my house. There used to be one who would sit on the wires by my yard and coo back at me. Idk if it's the same one that's come back

On the seagull note...I can't stand them xD They're so annoying. Finding Nemo had the perfect characterization of them
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                AWWW!!! I coo at the mourning doves near my house. There used to be one who would sit on the wires by my yard and coo back at me. Idk if it's the same one that's come back

On the seagull note...I can't stand them xD They're so annoying. Finding Nemo had the perfect characterization of them
                Awwwwwww!!!!! cool And I agree..they do sound like that!! Whenever I go to the beach I say "Mine...Mine.." when I see them LOL

Glitch,hmmm...since we are on the topic of animals..how about one with that theme...Nikola with his pigeons or a cat
                sigpic

But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

Comment

Well .... What background should I use?
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                    Well .... What background should I use?
                    good question hmmm..let me see..
                    I like this..it looks like bird's feathers without looking tacky..what do you think?
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

But you still have
                    All of me..." Evanes
                    cence
                    [/CENTER]

Comment

Spoiler:
                      We could make it a Tapping Tuesday question...

And I'm not sure how to pronounce Macak. And I've tried finding out what he really looked like but had no success There's some picture book about Niko and his cat, though:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...aiEYKvQgJg&t=1

And actually, there's a picture book about his childhood too:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...WRLpFJJZda&t=1

EDIT: I found them on this website http://www.ntesla.org/ntesla/NT-P1.html <--the descriptions are there
                      soooo about how clay and i are going to buy this and then read it to our children in 6 to 9 years from now?? xD
                      sigpic
                      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        soooo about how clay and i are going to buy this and then read it to our children in 6 to 9 years from now?? xD
                        Um, YES!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Sorry I never got the banner done, I got too tired, but I'll do it today I promise
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Um, YES!
                            Agreed
                            sigpic

But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

Um, YES!
                              Agreed
                              LOL our kids have no hope of not being fanboy/fangirl...well at least they will be educated properly xD

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                              Sorry I never got the banner done, I got too tired, but I'll do it today I promise
                              Not a big deal we're all very busy and i for one need to sleep about 9 more hours then i do daily xD
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                We could make it a Tapping Tuesday question...

And I'm not sure how to pronounce Macak. And I've tried finding out what he really looked like but had no success There's some picture book about Niko and his cat, though:

And actually, there's a picture book about his childhood too:

EDIT: I found them on this website http://www.ntesla.org/ntesla/NT-P1.html <--the descriptions are there
                                RE: Tapping Tuesday: Sure! Though I'm not sure how to actually participate in that. Have you?

Thanks to the links about the books. I'll have to look into those. The picture on the Superboy Inventor one reminds me of NT jumping off the barn with an umbrella and getting hurt. I laughed when I read about that because I tried to jump off our front steps holding an umbrella when I was little, thinking the wind would woosh under it and I'd float across the yard, but I never jumped off something so high I got seriously hurt when I hit the ground. LOL!

I love mourning doves, their cooing is so soothing. Our state recently approved a dove hunting season and I'm mad about it. They pushed it through along with some other stuff so nobody really knew what they were doing, probably because the last time they tried to get it passed people objected to it. Nobody better come on our land and try to shoot them.

Here's a question for everyone. I was thinking how I wish they'd show us something about Nikola and Helen's relationship when they first met and how the Five came together, and what Nikola did all those years he was "underground." What else would you want them to cover on the show? (besides revamping, pigeons, or swimming pool scenes )
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X