Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the thread, Honeysuckle!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Honeysuckle View Post
      *waves back at everyone*
      Thank you! Well,nobody here understands me.("So you like..Tesla? The science guy? Uhh..Chri,you know he's dead,right?*sympathetic stare*)
      And,if nothing else I'm LOVING the insanity! And the Tesla campaign? I just saw it.. Teehee. The hair tidbit!! BRILLIANT!!Who came up with it?
      Insanity?

*looks around*

Ok, yes, insanity.

And I don't remember...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

well we're all bout random too *smirks*
        sigpic

Comment

oh yes, we love randomness. and piccys
          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
          "what?"
          *throat punch*
          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

oooh yes! The insanity and the pics!
            sigpic

Comment

The Insanity and Hairtalk!

...What? I wanted to play too.

sigpic

Comment

of course ya did... and lets not forget PIGEONS too
                sigpic

Comment

...And electricity.

sigpic

Comment

ficcy update! (yes, NIKOLA!)

Love in the Time of Science: Chapter 18 - Missing Time

*sigh* I have a feeling that this is going to be a LOOOOONG story lol!

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

but... but... but i like Helen/ John... i also like Helen/Telsa as a fun kinda casual fling thing ....

Spoiler:
                      As for Will/helen... Shes old!!!!!... to wierd if i didn;t know her age i'd be like go for it Will!!.. She's hot!!!... but now that i know shes 157 turning 158..... tooooooooo Werid!!!!!...

ot: i hate Queensland, such dirty players, but lucky for everyone else i'm drunk enough to to argue anymore.
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Ficcy update? FICCY UPDATE!!!!!! YAYYYYYY!!! *gets up,starts dancing*
                        I have a feeling that this is going to be a LOOOOONG story lol!
                        Fine by me!!
                        “There is no pretending" Jace said with absolute clarity. I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that,I wiLl love you then.

Comment

erm... ok
                          fic time woo!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

i need something to take care of this bloody sore throat... *whines*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Honeysuckle View Post
                              Ficcy update? FICCY UPDATE!!!!!! YAYYYYYY!!! *gets up,starts dancing*

Fine by me!!
                              What she said.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              i need something to take care of this bloody sore throat... *whines*
                              I can give you a hug? Will that help?
                              I can call Niko. Although I'm not sure what he can do to your throath that will...

hm. never mind

sigpic

Comment

hugs are good
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X