No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno ..... He might be in them but as I said "No Exit" is going on tour in April and he'll be touring the US as far as I know *shrugs*
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
      I dunno ..... He might be in them but as I said "No Exit" is going on tour in April and he'll be touring the US as far as I know *shrugs*
      Touring the US..cool I wish I could see it they probably won't come to my state unfortunately..
      I thought I heard that he was going to be in another episode before that..but I might be wrong. He is going to be extremely busy..so I could see why he would not be in one until then
      sigpic
      artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
      And I held your hand through all of these years
      But you still have
      All of me..." Evanes
      cence
      [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
        Touring the US..cool I wish I could see it they probably won't come to my state unfortunately..
        I thought I heard that he was going to be in another episode before that..but I might be wrong. He is going to be extremely busy..so I could see why he would not be in one until then
        Well they filmed all the episodes before. As far as I know all the filming is done and they're gonna start filming season 4, but yea it's supposed to be starting in San Francisco so *shrugs* I dunno. He might you never know.
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
          So hes not in any before the awakening? That dosnt make sense. Either he holes up somewhere or he leaves the Sanctuary alltogether and I cant think why he would do that.
          I wondered if he would get so disgusted at being left behind that he would decide to take off for awhile, but who knows. My guess is the next ep will be all about what happens in hollow earth, and unless he finds some way to get down there on his own we may not see him in that episode.

I was reading some stuff on the spoilerzone (?) site and there was a comment ....

Spoiler:
          about "Jonathon Young in the house" I think for the episode Wingman, but then they say that the comments may not actually be for the episode they're included with so... who knows.

Glitch: I dunno ..... He might be in them but as I said "No Exit" is going on tour in April and he'll be touring the US as far as I know *shrugs*
          They're going to tour? I saw something about them performing in San Francisco and thought "darn, can't get there." Wish they'd come somewhere close enough for me to get there, but it probably won't happen. I would so love to see Tear The CUrtain, though I'd go to No Exit if I had the chance too.
          sigpic
          Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
            I wondered if he would get so disgusted at being left behind that he would decide to take off for awhile, but who knows. My guess is the next ep will be all about what happens in hollow earth, and unless he finds some way to get down there on his own we may not see him in that episode.

I was reading some stuff on the spoilerzone (?) site and there was a comment ....

Spoiler:
            about "Jonathon Young in the house" I think for the episode Wingman, but then they say that the comments may not actually be for the episode they're included with so... who knows.

They're going to tour? I saw something about them performing in San Francisco and thought "darn, can't get there." Wish they'd come somewhere close enough for me to get there, but it probably won't happen. I would so love to see Tear The CUrtain, though I'd go to No Exit if I had the chance too.
            As far as I know they are. I dunno if it's actually true. I wouldn't mind seeing Tear the Curtain either. Alex Braithwaithe completely rocks! hehe! Love the quote about his life it's so awesome and I told JY that on Face Book!
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

At the moment, Jonathon and his team are in San Francisco, where they will stay until May with "No exit". Work with "TTC" they plan to continue only in 2012. Maybe in the same season they will be touring with the new show, but this issue has not yet been resolved.
              sigpic

Comment

Yea No Exit is playing in San Francisco first assuming what I was told is true about the tour. Anyway .... Still cool No Exit is and I'm proud of all four of them as well as the entire ECT crew
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

BigBear Hush! Oh, my dear! Our secrets it is our treasures! A little more and we'll have fireworks! Coming soon...
                  Last edited by CrazyCat; 01 April 2011, 09:31 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
                    At the moment, Jonathon and his team are in San Francisco, where they will stay until May with "No exit". Work with "TTC" they plan to continue only in 2012. Maybe in the same season they will be touring with the new show, but this issue has not yet been resolved.
                    In San Francisco until May huh? Do they have any schedule beyond that? Is he going to focus just on doing theater for awhile? I hope he can do some season 4 Sanctuary episodes, because I'd hate to have a season with little or no Tesla. I think filming was supposed to start this month, but I'm not sure how long it takes them to get all the eps filmed.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

I read somewhere they start filming S4 in May. So maybe he ll be back in time. Or he can pull double shift again if he wants. Up to him I guess we have to wait to see. Im curious if hes in the later eps
                      Spoiler:
                      After they vamp him will they unvamp him again?
                      that would kinda suck
                      sigpic
                      Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCat View Post
                        BigBear Hush! Oh, my dear! Our secrets it is our treasures! A little more and we'll have fireworks! Coming soon...
                        Don't worry, I am able to store secrets

In San Francisco until May huh? Do they have any schedule beyond that? Is he going to focus just on doing theater for awhile? I hope he can do some season 4 Sanctuary episodes, because I'd hate to have a season with little or no Tesla. I think filming was supposed to start this month, but I'm not sure how long it takes them to get all the eps filmed.
                        Until May 1, inclusive. The show closes theatrical season 2010-2011 for ECT. The administration ECT doesn't give the official information about further creative plans of JY. I hope he will be shot in season 4, but I'm afraid not as a regular team member
                        sigpic

Comment

BigBear my dear, you know that Last One Goes the Hope... I dream Jonathon was as a regular crew member from season 4!
                          sigpic

Comment

Amanda was saying that he is gonna become a regular .... Or well that he's considered a regular now, I hope that's true. Not a big fan of Sanctuary but I love the Tesla episodes. As far as ECT, I hope everything goes well for the in San Francisco. That would suck if the critics were to put it down. I hear it's a great show. As far as I know the show is magnificent!
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

I hope JY is in a few more episodes for the 2nd half of Season 3 *crosses fingers* as well as a few in Season 4...although I would understand completely if he is not...but we can still hope
                              I also thought I heard that......
                              Spoiler:
                              he was going to be in Wingman too although this is not proven fact..I guess we will see

I hope that JY and the whole of ECT get to enjoy themselves while they are on tour and that they have time to sight see a little too...they deserve some time off I'm more than sure everyone will love them...why wouldn't they?
                              sigpic
                              artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                              And I held your hand through all of these years
                              But you still have
                              All of me..." Evanes
                              cence
                              [/CENTER]

Comment

I'm sure they will assuming that they don't have to work to early and at the same time work to late into the night of where they're at the point of crashing as soon as they get back to their hotels.
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X