Dropping off a nonsnurchable Tesla banner

On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post

theres a lot of theories about that pic Mimzy
      Spoiler:
      I dont think the shot with he hands behind his back is directly connected to the next scne where he Lunges

Spoiler:
      That's what I think, too. They show us two short clips with him, but the order the promo shows them in doesn't necessarily mean the events happen in that order or even occur during the same scene. It IS great to see him vamped again though! I've watched that promo so many times. Can't get enough of hearing him say "I'm back Baby!" Just hope it doesn't turn out to be some kind of flashback scene. It really makes me realize how much I've missed the sexy, snarky vampire Nikola (though even when he was devamped I still loved him).

I can't wait for the new episodes to start. That promo has brought on 2 dreams for me the last couple nights. LOL

by Glitch: I may not be very smart
      Glitch, I know I don't know you that well and I'm not sure why you made that comment, so I hope you don't mind me putting in my 2 cents worth here, but if your artwork is any indication I don't see how you can think that way. Besides, there are different kinds of "smart." I went to school with a girl who got straight A's but common sense-wise she was about the dumbest person there was.

MrsEverybodyLies: Thanks for sharing the link to the pic.

by Cekay: Ohh I'm watching this awesome show about Nikola Tesla! They call him Master of Lightning
      Is that the PBS one? If so I watched that one too. Wonder if JY has any idea that his acting on Sanctuary has resulted in people learning about the real Tesla. The guy never got the credit he deserved, so it's good that more people find out about him and how much he has contributed.
      sigpic
      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
        Glitch, I know I don't know you that well and I'm not sure why you made that comment, so I hope you don't mind me putting in my 2 cents worth here, but if your artwork is any indication I don't see how you can think that way. Besides, there are different kinds of "smart." I went to school with a girl who got straight A's but common sense-wise she was about the dumbest person there was.
        Eh ... I was just making a statement but as far as my art .... That's all just messing around with photoshop lol, and I know I'm smart. I mean come on I was doing my mom's college homework at the age of five and .... Taught my entire kindergarten class to say the alphabet forwards and backwards and to know each letter by number 1-26. *Nods* I know I'm a genius
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
          Glitch, Dreamweaver,As Glitchsaid..I doubt there are reasons for you to put yourself down. I don't know you very well..but you seem like a very friendly,intelligent,and as Glitch said...beautiful person You are a triple threat LOL
          *looks around* me on the other hand...I'm one of those people that everyone says...Oh, I guess it's her personality or brains....beauty not at all. I would not use pretty as a word to describe me nor would anyone else
          Why does everyone think Im nice? then when I do something mean they act all shocked...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Im sure your lovely

Spoiler:
          That's what I think, too. They show us two short clips with him, but the order the promo shows them in doesn't necessarily mean the events happen in that order or even occur during the same scene. It IS great to see him vamped again though! I've watched that promo so many times. Can't get enough of hearing him say "I'm back Baby!" Just hope it doesn't turn out to be some kind of flashback scene. It really makes me realize how much I've missed the sexy, snarky vampire Nikola (though even when he was devamped I still loved him).
          I have a theory on that
          Spoiler:
          the part where he has his hands behind him could be a flashback from when he first turned. Which I would like to see. But the Im back baby would imply he gets revamped
          so we have to wait and see I spose.

That promo has brought on 2 dreams for me the last couple nights. LOL
          *gigglecoughchokehack* one sec *pulls mind out of gutter*

JY has any idea that his acting on Sanctuary has resulted in people learning about the real Tesla. The guy never got the credit he deserved, so it's good that more people find out about him and how much he has contributed.
          I think that was the point. Isnt it why he started Brilliant ?

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
          Eh ... I was just making a statement but as far as my art .... That's all just messing around with photoshop lol, and I know I'm smart. I mean come on I was doing my mom's college homework at the age of five and .... Taught my entire kindergarten class to say the alphabet forwards and backwards and to know each letter by number 1-26. *Nods* I know I'm a genius
          Plus the rubix cube when you were 7 (was it 7? you told me that ages ago)
          Last edited by Dreamweaver; 23 March 2011, 07:38 AM.
          sigpic
          Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
            I think that was the point. Isnt it why he started Brilliant ?

Plus the rubix cube when you were 7 (was it 7? you told me that ages ago)
            Well no, I think JY just really looks up to Tesla and he does the best at playing him. No one could play him better and yes I figured out the Rubix Cube at seven, actually 7 1/2, I was turning 8 in like three months or somewhere around that time
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Dreamweaver,nice try..but I don't think I am...nobody will ever love me like he once did. I am going to be alone for the rest of my life..maybe it's better that way...and I bet you are a nice person
              hmmmm...about the pictures...
              Spoiler:
              not really sure the one is a flashback because I think he is wearing the same clothes in both shots..but what do I know

Glitch,love the new artwork extremely awesome Twin..and I knew you were that smart..did not shock me in the least.
              sigpic
              artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
              And I held your hand through all of these years
              But you still have
              All of me..." Evanes
              cence
              [/CENTER]

Comment

Spoiler:
                not really sure the one is a flashback because I think he is wearing the same clothes in both shots..but what do I know

Glitch,love the new artwork extremely awesome Twin..and I knew you were that smart..did not shock me in the least.
                Spoiler:
                I don't think it's a flashback, but I do know Amanda mentioned a flashback somewhere, she didn't say when though

Thanks Twin I thought you would, surprised it didn't, now do you see why I like Tesla so much? We have so much in common
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Dreamweaver,nice try..but I don't think I am...nobody will ever love me like he once did. I am going to be alone for the rest of my life..
                  Spoiler:
                  Maybe you'll find someone who will love you BETTER than he did, ever think of that?? I got hurt pretty bad by someone once, but I moved on and found a much better person. I know you probably don't think you will right now, but give it time.

And,

Spoiler:
                  I was trying to look closely at the clothes too, and it looks like it's the same outfit, but they don't show much and he seems to wear that type of clothing a lot anyway. I wonder if the shot with him looking up and hands behind his back is showing him after being captured by someone. I think it also looks like he's got restraints on but then someone else suggested he could be hiding something behind his back, which is also possible I guess. So hard to really know with 2 or 3 seconds worth. It's all guessing at this point.

Dreamweaver: *gigglecoughchokehack* one sec *pulls mind out of gutter*
                  They weren't THAT kind of dreams!! (unfortunately) LOL -- He was in them though, just wish they would have lasted longer.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Here is some artwork from me...I do have to warn you that it is extremely depressing..so sorry about that...the lyrics are from a song that I listen to a lot lately..I hope you like it.
                    sigpic

But you still have
                    All of me..." Evanes
                    cence
                    [/CENTER]

Comment

I'm so late to the party, but:
                      *happy dances for the promo*

...even if I'm doing that all by myself

*hugs everyone*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

And,

Spoiler:
                        I was trying to look closely at the clothes too, and it looks like it's the same outfit, but they don't show much and he seems to wear that type of clothing a lot anyway. I wonder if the shot with him looking up and hands behind his back is showing him after being captured by someone. I think it also looks like he's got restraints on but then someone else suggested he could be hiding something behind his back, which is also possible I guess. So hard to really know with 2 or 3 seconds worth. It's all guessing at this point.
                        I agree! But

Spoiler:
                        I think his hands are restrained and of course he dresses formally! Wouldn't have it any other way yea? I hope it's not a flashback though .................... Anyway that's just my opinion, either restrained or tied and I've watched it over 180 times already!

Here is some artwork from me...I do have to warn you that it is extremely depressing..so sorry about that...the lyrics are from a song that I listen to a lot lately..I hope you like it.
                        oooooooooooooooooooooo! MINE! *snurches* It's beautiful Twin I love it!
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          I'm so late to the party, but:
                          *happy dances for the promo*

...even if I'm doing that all by myself

*hugs everyone*
                          *happy dances with you*

Its too bad the clips in the promo are so short, though.
                          Spoiler:
                          Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
                            *happy dances with you*

Its too bad the clips in the promo are so short, though.
                            And yet they had everyone excited.
                            Imagine what proper spoilers would do!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Speaking of the Promo I made this not snurchable

Spoiler:
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                And yet they had everyone excited.
                                Imagine what proper spoilers would do!
                                OOhhh a party *dances* I think there would be some major fainting,flailing,and squeeing going on for sure on here..and maybe a party LOL
                                Glitch,love the new artwork Twin *gently pets art and admires it*
                                sigpic

But you still have
                                All of me..." Evanes
                                cence
                                [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X