Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    No fair Nikola after all the bunnies you nommed from me *pouts* Errm 1 or 2 days methinks. But I was already considering it
    Sorry Helen *huggles and cuddles*

Anyway I don't think JY is in the next episode, I don't think he's coming back til "The Awakening" *shrugs* I dunno. I hope so though, Tesla totally rocks but JY is busy right now with TTC and No Exit so we'll have to wait and see.
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
      I think there could be a way through to the city...I just don't think Jonathon is appearing in the next episode..unless I am wrong. So I doubt this will be the outcome...I think more likely that Gregory will show up and save the day..it would be a good way to have him appear in the show and come to his daughter's aid
      So if JY isn't in the next episode, is Nikola just going to up and leave the Sanctuary for awhile? He was really P.O.'d when John and Adam left him behind, maybe he'll just decide to leave, but then I wouldn't think he'd abandon Helen if he knew she's in trouble. Or will we just see the others in hollow Earth and nobody back at the Sanctuary will be in that episode? *shrugs* Just wondering.... I know nobody's gonna know til the episode airs. Kind of bummed if we have to wait until Awakening to see him again.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Gregory shows up and is able to help.

Dreamweaver: that's funny, you stalking Glitch.

Did anyone else hear/read something about JY being in 8 episodes in season 3? For some reason I thought I read that somewhere.
      sigpic
      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
        Sorry Helen *huggles and cuddles*
        Its alright Nikola *pets* Ill snurchle the next batch of snurchables

Originally posted by NumberSix

Did anyone else hear/read something about JY being in 8 episodes in season 3? For some reason I thought I read that somewhere.
        I stalk him all the time sorta how we got to know each other.

I read somewhere in one of the Q&As Amanda Tapping confirmed Jonathon Young was in 8 eps this season
        Last edited by Dreamweaver; 04 March 2011, 03:18 PM.
        sigpic
        Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
          So if JY isn't in the next episode, is Nikola just going to up and leave the Sanctuary for awhile? He was really P.O.'d when John and Adam left him behind, maybe he'll just decide to leave, but then I wouldn't think he'd abandon Helen if he knew she's in trouble. Or will we just see the others in hollow Earth and nobody back at the Sanctuary will be in that episode? *shrugs* Just wondering.... I know nobody's gonna know til the episode airs. Kind of bummed if we have to wait until Awakening to see him again.

They left the episode that way probably because Jonathon is very busy with his company and they had to explain why he will not be around for the next couple episodes. And yes he is supposed to be in at least 8 episodes this season
          sigpic
          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
          And I held your hand through all of these years
          But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post

Let's see

1. Trail of Blood
            2. Animus
            3. For King and Country
            4. Vigilante
            5. Hollow Earth

There's still three more episodes to go, but then I dont' see how he can be a regular in season 3 only being in 8 out 20 episodes.

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
            Its alright Nikola *pets* Ill snurchle the next batch of snurchables I stalk him all the time sorta how we got to know each other.
            *Purrs and huggles tightly* MY HELEN! That's if I make any snurchable Tesla stuff any time soon lately it's all been made for the site but I'll try and make some stuff if I can think of anything ok?
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

If you think about it though it does make him a regular star on the show being on eight episodes. He isn't a main charcater but he is in it often enough as of late he is a regular not like the past seasons where he appeared in two episodes.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by davala View Post
                If you think about it though it does make him a regular star on the show being on eight episodes. He isn't a main charcater but he is in it often enough as of late he is a regular not like the past seasons where he appeared in two episodes.
                Totally agree with this statement. It's probably the closest we will see him get to a regular..at least for now..but eight is way better than two..so it's a start
                sigpic

But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

Comment

Totally agree with this statement. It's probably the closest we will see him get to a regular..at least for now..but eight is way better than two..so it's a start
                  True ... he IS moving up isn't he? went from 2, to three and them jumped to eight! Hopefully we see him a lot more in the next season

Got a new banner and this one is snurchable with permission and that includes from you Helen!

Last edited by Glitch33; 04 March 2011, 09:11 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

True ... he IS moving up isn't he? went from 2, to three and them jumped to eight! Hopefully we see him a lot more in the next season

Got a new banner and this one is snurchable with permission and that includes from you Helen!

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...la/Magneto.jpg
                    Totally agree with you Glicth
                    and good with with the banner ... I like it
                    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                    sigpic

Comment

Great banner Glitch
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                        Totally agree with you Glicth
                        and good with with the banner ... I like it
                        Thanks Tina good to see you again

Originally posted by davala View Post
                        Great banner Glitch
                        Of course it is hehe! Thanks Davala
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

*delurks*

Four part Tesla picspam this way... Go check it out, its gorgeous. Links to the other three parts are at the bottom of the page.

/delurking
                          Spoiler:
                          Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

OboeTheres,Thanks I really enjoyed all of the pictures
                            Glitch, love the new artwork Perfection is what I will call it
                            sigpic

But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
                              *delurks*

Four part Tesla picspam this way... Go check it out, its gorgeous. Links to the other three parts are at the bottom of the page.

/delurking
                              Awesome thanks for the picspam

Glitch, love the new artwork Perfection is what I will call it
                              Perfection is to be expected with a genius at work isn't it? Thank you glad you love it Twin
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Awesome thanks for the picspam

Perfection is to be expected with a genius at work isn't it? Thank you glad you love it Twin
                                Of course especially when that genius is you Twin
                                sigpic

But you still have
                                All of me..." Evanes
                                cence
                                [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X