Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
    Look..I don't know you very well..but enough with the sarcastic comments..it was done in a lighthearted and humorous way..not to disrespect J-Yo in any way.This is not a place to put people down or their art or whatever else they create.This is the place for unity and respect.We are here because of our admiration and appreciation for the actor and of the character.And if you are going to put down someone or their work..do it by pm..don't embarrass them in front of others.Would you like someone to do that to something you made?Probably not.Just please think of others feelings and how you would feel. And I for one like the banner Sometimes humor is a necessity..although some people lack it apparently..but I digress...J YO rules!!!!!!!
    Indeed, everyone has a right to their own opinion. And I think everyone can say "I do not like it", if he or she thinks so. Better to tell the truth than to lie for the sake of world peace.
    Fortunately I know CrazyCat, her artworks much better than most of those that can be seen here. She decided not to show them here, and this is also her right.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
      Indeed, everyone has a right to their own opinion. And I think everyone can say "I do not like it", if he or she thinks so. Better to tell the truth than to lie for the sake of world peace.
      My post is completely OT but I'm not going to spoiler it. I want everyone to be able to read it.

To be perfectly honest this squabble or grudge or whatever it is you (or anyone else) seem to have against someone here needs to stop. Now.

It is rude and it's bullying and I don't think it should be tolerated.

If you have a problem with someone, or their art, whether you think they are being disrespectful or if you just don't like it, there is no need to name and shame someone. Keep it to PMs. If someone contacted me about something I did and asked me not to post it I would take it down.

I'm sure if issues arise again that the person with the issue could be mature enough to do that rather than having a go in posts.

I was taught if you can't say something nice it's not worth opening your mouth, I think that should apply in forums too. Treat others here with the same basic courtesy you would if they were standing in-front of you.

Lastly we are all viewing this thread because we share a mutual like and respect for Jonathon Young and/or the characters he portrays. Why don't we try and be positive and supportive and try to bond in that rather than tear others down.
      sigpic

Comment

Aurora, don't worry! I don't intend to hurt Glitch feelings.
        You're a good friend and lawyer for Glitchie I wish him nothing but good. And for all of you too
        I think that own feelings can be expressed not only in art-works.
        Have a nice day!

Glitchie, I thought you and I already understand each other Or not?
        sigpic

Comment

Cekay, what about democracy and freedom of speech? This rule does not apply in the forum?
          sigpic

Comment

Bigbear what about good manners and respect?
            Its a right not a rule. Of course it applies.

There are better ways to express your opinion without deliberately being rude .. For instance, "I love the picture there! Not sure about the quote" instead of "I don't like it."

Again, if you have a genuine problem with someones post or art I would think the first thing to to is to speak to them in private first. Rather than embarrassing them on purpose.
            With that said I have no intention on cluttering what is a great thread with more of this. If you want to discuss this further feel free comment on my page or send me a PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
              Bigbear what about good manners and respect?
              Its a right not a rule. Of course it applies.

There are better ways to express your opinion without deliberately being rude .. For instance, "I love the picture there! Not sure about the quote" instead of "I don't like it."
              I think we have different understandings of these things.

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
              Bigbear If you want to discuss this further feel free comment on my page or send me a PM.
              For the same reason I think further discussion senseless. Each of us will keep the judgement.

The only thing with which I agree - here is no place for controversy, so this is my last post about it.
              sigpic

Comment

Well now i'm wishing I had worked on some JYO art last night instead of Will

Any ways i'm going back to a previous post I think JYO should be Nikola Tesla not Christian Bale.
                sigpic

Comment

*pops in looks around and hides in corner* maybe I should come back later....

Anyway I'm new to the site and I saw this and squee'd so loud I promptly fell of my chair. (Fear not I'm ok!) I love Sanctuary and I adore Nikola Tesla. J-Yo brings the character to life in such a fun and beliveable way.

Just wanted to share that
                  sigpic
                  Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post

Anyway I'm new to the site and I saw this and squee'd so loud I promptly fell of my chair. (Fear not I'm ok!) I love Sanctuary and I adore Nikola Tesla. J-Yo brings the character to life in such a fun and beliveable way.

Hello Dreamweaver welcome to the site, it's always cool to see a new face around here. Call me Glitch and again welcome to the site
                    On the edge of breaking down
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                      Hello Dreamweaver welcome to the site, it's always cool to see a new face around here. Call me Glitch and again welcome to the site
                      Yes, well thought I'd share my love of J-Yo/ Nikola Tesla. Thanx a million. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who grins like an idiot the minute he comes on screen.... I'm not right? LOL J/K Love the banner to Glitch Treasu planet yaaay
                      sigpic
                      Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Now guys...
                        Don't make me sing

*hugs everyone*
                        At least we have people sticking up for eachother here. That's something, right?

Hi! Welcome to the thread and have fun posting!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Whoops sorry to scare you! I swear I'm not normally that confrontational..

Welcome! Dreamweaver, I'm CK. I had the same squeeing reaction when I saw this thread (+ the teslen shipper thread). Welcome to the site!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, well thought I'd share my love of J-Yo/ Nikola Tesla. Thanx a million. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who grins like an idiot the minute he comes on screen.... I'm not right? LOL J/K Love the banner to Glitch Treasu planet yaaay
                            Nope not at all I have the cheesy grin in just about EVERY post hehe! it's my favorite smiley so don't worry you're not alone there. As for the love for JY/Nikola Tesla you've come to the right place and thank you glad you like it, I'll be back with more as everyone else already knows

Back with more here you go enjoy
                            Last edited by Glitch33; 27 February 2011, 02:29 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Dreamweaver,Hello there *waves at you* Welcome to the thread I hope you will enjoy it here and yay for having another Trooper join us!

Glitch,love the new artwork Twin A masterpiece as always *hugs*
                              Last edited by Aurora7783; 27 February 2011, 06:46 PM.
                              sigpic
                              artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                              And I held your hand through all of these years
                              But you still have
                              All of me..." Evanes
                              cence
                              [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                                Glitch,love the new artwork Twin A masterpiece as always *hugs*
                                Thanks Twin *hugs back* I knew you'd like it , here's another one for the site BB and CrazyCat

Drop it Twin, please for me? *begs and gives puppy dog eyes*
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X