Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Hm... general question.
    Judging by the brief seconds we've seen... Do you think Henry and Nikola would like eachother?
    well, in Bram Stoker's 'Dracula' - he kind of controlled wolves as a sort of - well, not 'pet' but there was a definite master/pet theme going on. so, if anything i would bet my money on nikola being dominate. like each other? not sure... tolerate, maybe.

also, fic!

Title: Love in the Time of Science ff or Love in the Time of Science sf
    Note: A tag/prequel to People of the Sand detailing the events of The Five in their time at Oxford University.
    chapters:

Storms and Lecture Notes | Universe in the Lake | The Start of Something | Breaking In | Taking A Turn | The World's an Experiment | Vivisection | Secrets, Lies and Stolen Truths | Sanguine Vampiris | Child of the Storm | Unbreakable | Rats to the Slaughter | First Impressions | The Invisible Man | Dampier's Notes | Haunting Immortals | Sherlock

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Awe God Bless SPC Tesla! I am sure he will like the show since he is short on babes he will get to see Helen and Ashely to his hearts content!

I am so glad there will be flash backs to the 5!!

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
      Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

I can just imagine...
        Helen: Nikola this is Henry our tech guy
        Henry: erm... Hi
        Nikola: grrrrrr
        Henry: *Gulp*
        Nikola: hmmmm, not worth it
        Henry: *pass out*
        Helen: Nikola I told you NOT to do that!
        lol!
        Cool spoilers though
        going to read love in the time of science now byebye
        We are all Lamia Puellas (latin for vampire girls)
        Can I recomend a tv series now on dvd called moonlight its about vamps and it's amazing!
        Last edited by Tesla_Babe; 15 June 2009, 08:01 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          Yeah, I don't imagine Henry and Niko would like each other from the start. Niko probably wouldn't see any point in attacking Henry just b/c he's a werewolf, though...to him it probably wouldn't serve any purpose and would therefore be a waste of time. As for Henry, he'll probably be slightly nervous, and both of them will probably be pretty wary of each other.

As for Helen/Will, as long as the keep it really mild, like they did in S1 (Nubbins, Edward, Requiem), I'm okay. I don't think they're going to push any serious ship for a while yet. Just keep things somewhat more lighthearted and amusing...and cute, which I actually enjoy w/ those two characters (CHEEKY MONKEY!! ). Honestly, although their interaction is adorable, I don't really see it going anywhere serious, at least not now. Especially ever since Tesla got thrown into the mix, and we've got that whole John/Helen/Niko triangle thing going on, which I don't they're going to drop anytime soon (nothing like a little drama ).

AT LEAST IT'S NOT WILL/CLARA WHOOHOOOOO!!!!! *cheers*

I just hope the Tesla ep is REALLY good. REALLY good. I'm expecting some serious emotional character development here...and pigeons

BTW, this is totally off-topic, but I'm working with pre-k kids at camp this year! Yay for really little kids! lol

^that reminds me of how I'm going to name one of my sons Nikola and then call him Niko when he's little...it's all going to be so cute
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

aww... little bunchkin Nikola's running around

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
              aww... little bunchkin Nikola's running around
              That reminds me of something I *kind of* wanted to do in a fic, but am not sure...

I'm seriously naming one of my kids after the real guy, though.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

^^^^ not the vampire version then lmao!

Comment

^^^^ not the vampire version then lmao!
                  No, that would be kind of weird to name my kid after that version. lol

anyway...
                  Spoiler:
                  We were speculating on SFA that possibly one of the Will-centric eps might have to do with Will's nightmares about his mom, so I thought it would be interesting if they had that and the Tesla ep happened to focus on Niko's nightmares about his brother. That would be really cool (although sad ) to see that kind of parallel...
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    it would be cool, but i highly doubt that they will explore that amount of backstory with a non-regular character. So far, as sanctuary stands, Helen Magnus *is* the main character so the plots revolve, in some way around or interact with her. I suspect that the most we'll get is more information on the five - possibly nikola's early transformations into a vampire and john's descent into violence.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      it would be cool, but i highly doubt that they will explore that amount of backstory with a non-regular character. So far, as sanctuary stands, Helen Magnus *is* the main character so the plots revolve, in some way around or interact with her. I suspect that the most we'll get is more information on the five - possibly nikola's early transformations into a vampire and john's descent into violence.
                      Spoiler:
                      Well, they could at least tap into it a teensy bit...like they kinda did with Henry's background in "Edward"...having Helen somehow be involved. I dunno. Or at least reference it to explain why he's so aloof in relation to the rest of The Five. I just want some actual historical background here... Like, how are they going to explain John Druitt's body being fished out of the Thames if he didn't actually die? lol
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

if they don't include a pigeon i'll be mad! LOL

Comment

*giggle* i should really go take my cam and take a few picx of pigeons for the hell of it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Might be able to go to New York and see where Niko lived!!
                            sigpic

Comment

i live in western SD and i see the bloody things on a daily basis.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think alot of people are mistaking a deep understanding and appreciation for eachother between Will and Magnus, as love. In Nubbins everyone was attracted to everyone else! Henry to Ashley, Henry to Sofie. Will to Magnus and then Will to Ashley. I personally love the triangle with Magnus, john and that awesome Tesla! Really in the season closer she was conserned for his well being!

I think she has some sort of feelings for him. Ok he tried to kill her but as Nikola said, "We always hurt the ones we love." I laughed so hard at that line.

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                                Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X