Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
    does this answer your question...I never tell my secrets LOL redheads are mysterious that way
    No but .... GAH *pushes Nikola back* I'm not the only curious one
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
      No but .... GAH *pushes Nikola back* I'm not the only curious one
      Well..if you really want to know...the answer is obvious...Definitely YES
      Me: "We always have a fun time, don't we?"
      Clone: shakes head yes and grins
      Me: "Good..now get over here and let me ruffle your hair...grrr.." LOL
      sigpic
      artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
      And I held your hand through all of these years
      But you still have
      All of me..." Evanes
      cence
      [/CENTER]

Comment

Well..if you really want to know...the answer is obvious...Definitely YES
        Me: "We always have a fun time, don't we?"
        Clone: shakes head yes and grins
        Me: "Good..now get over here and let me ruffle your hair...grrr.." LOL
        Lol that's too funny
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Just had a Tesla moment
          I'm preparing for a tomorrow lesson, and have just noticed...

Spoiler:

In the textbook I use with adult beginners there's a text about Tesla (well, it's all about irregular verbs really, but that doesn't matter any more ) It goes like this:

Everyone knows that the Italian Marconi invented the radio, right? Wrong! Actually, Guglielmo Marconi stole his great idea from Nikola Tesla, a Croatian scientist. Tesla wrote an article in 1893 and in it he described his important new invention - the radio.
          But just two years later, Marconi took the idea to the US Patent Office and soon began to sell it. In 1909 he even won a Nobel Prize for his invention.
          In 1943 Nikola Tesla died in New York, a poor man. That year, the US Congress decided that Nikola Tesla was 'the true father of the radio'.

Didn't mention it last year
          sigpic
          Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

I come in and there's dirty things going on with clones...

Originally posted by Olwen View Post
            Just had a Tesla moment

Spoiler:

In the textbook I use with adult beginners there's a text about Tesla (well, it's all about irregular verbs really, but that doesn't matter any more ) It goes like this:

Everyone knows that the Italian Marconi invented the radio, right? Wrong! Actually, Guglielmo Marconi stole his great idea from Nikola Tesla, a Croatian scientist. Tesla wrote an article in 1893 and in it he described his important new invention - the radio.
            But just two years later, Marconi took the idea to the US Patent Office and soon began to sell it. In 1909 he even won a Nobel Prize for his invention.
            In 1943 Nikola Tesla died in New York, a poor man. That year, the US Congress decided that Nikola Tesla was 'the true father of the radio'.

Heh! Don't you just love it when that happens?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sure!
              I think I'll have an extremely broad grin at my lesson tomorrow... and none of the students will know why !
              sigpic
              Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

Sure!
                I think I'll have an extremely broad grin at my lesson tomorrow... and none of the students will know why !
                Lol .... Yea I can imagine that
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Sure!
                  It's good to have a reason to smile...especially when it comes to Niko

Glitch,love the lyrics on your banner..I love Breaking Benjamin..and "I Will Not Bow" is a really good song..even though I love "Give Me A Sign" and "Without You" more.
                  sigpic

But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

It's good to have a reason to smile...especially when it comes to Niko

Glitch,love the lyrics on your banner..I love Breaking Benjamin..and "I Will Not Bow" is a really good song..even though I love "Give Me A Sign" and "Without You" more.
                    Well ... maybe I could make you a banner with one of those songs on it just tell me what color you want and send me the pictures and I'll make it
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                      Well ... maybe I could make you a banner with one of those songs on it just tell me what color you want and send me the pictures and I'll make it
                      Cool and thanks. How about something with red and silver..my two favorite colors..as far as the pictures..use your imagination..maybe something more angsty this time..I like surprises...so whatever you come up with is fine
                      Last edited by Aurora7783; 01 February 2011, 09:22 PM.
                      sigpic

But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

Cool and thanks. How about something with red and silver..my two favorite colors..as far as the pictures..use your imagination..maybe something more angsty this time..I like surprises...so whatever you come up with is fine
                        Alright .... On it, may take a while though cus I have to make CK's too but I will have it up

EDIT: Here you go Aurora I hope this will suffice
                        Last edited by Glitch33; 01 February 2011, 11:45 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

well...you know what they say..."Girl's just wanna have fun.." especially when it comes to Nikola
                          LOL! so true!

Just had a Tesla moment

Spoiler:

Yeah, Marconi had to use 17 of Tesla's patents to make the radio. Obviously he wasn't to smart if he had to use another man's patents to do it.

Originally posted by galenskid View Post
                          *Pops in*

Hello! I come bearing gifts!!

Been keeping busy with making vids of Nikola, you can catch them in this playlist http://www.youtube.com/my_playlists?p=3118DE1397C9BC46

I also have a Jonathon Young playlist where you can spot him in different roles.
                          You can catch them http://www.youtube.com/my_playlists?p=11505A8AFA772E18

Just wanted to share
                          Awesome. I'll check the vids out. I've heard of your "sot J-Yo" vids from Ace. (I need to get her back in here).
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Padme18,yes,it is an irrefutable truth He's got the whole package...errr...perfect qualities LOL (giggles)

Glitch,of course it is enough...I love it *grabs sig and gives it a hug..pets the pretty
                            sigpic

But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

Glitch,of course it is enough...I love it *grabs sig and gives it a hug..pets the pretty
                              Glad you like it Aurora ... Gotta think of what else I can make for JY's fansite
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Sorry for the double post just thought I'd share the new banner for JY's fansite that I made

Also just made this to, not snurchable

And this one ... Snurchable with permission as long as you don't mind that I use it to and credit it back to me
                                Last edited by Glitch33; 03 February 2011, 06:43 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X