Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I CAN'T FIND ANY PICS OF JY AT THE LEO AWARDS!! *SOB*

I did, however, find this video: Nikola (Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You)

(FYI: It's not the HSM version of the song, so all is well ).

But anyway, it fits him (and us ) PERFECTLY.
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I CAN'T FIND ANY PICS OF JY AT THE LEO AWARDS!!
      I think JY has a thing against being photographed. It would certainly explain why we can't find very many picies of him. Not fair though, just cause no-one's heard of him no-one photograohs him :'(
      sigpic

Comment

thats a damn shame.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Babe View Post
          I think JY has a thing against being photographed. It would certainly explain why we can't find very many picies of him. Not fair though, just cause no-one's heard of him no-one photograohs him :'(
          Maybe that will change with Sanctuary airing in uhmphteen countries...
          I mean. There have to be pictures, he sort of stands out
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Force him to have pics.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Maybe that will change with Sanctuary airing in uhmphteen countries...
              I mean. There have to be pictures, he sort of stands out

lol

But I actually agree with that...with more TV exposure naturally comes more pictures. Not that that's always a good thing in some cases, but at least we'll have more to stare at.

Besides, he's so photogenic. Who wouldn't want to photograph him?
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

mmm we need PROMO PIXZ!
                sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, HD promo pics with awesome lighting and posing...
                  *nods* I do hope they'll let JY promote Sanctuary.

...purely because of his amazing acting skills, of course ;0
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    lol

But I actually agree with that...with more TV exposure naturally comes more pictures. Not that that's always a good thing in some cases, but at least we'll have more to stare at.

Besides, he's so photogenic. Who wouldn't want to photograph him?
                    *nods* It's only logical that the more a character gets, uh... utilized, the more fans he (or she) gets, the more they will want to play into fandom by distributing pictures and/or interviews.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Ooooh, HD promo pics with awesome lighting and posing...
                      *nods* I do hope they'll let JY promote Sanctuary.

...purely because of his amazing acting skills, of course ;0
                      *NODS WILDLY*

Oh yes.

Oh...I found out some spoilers about s2 that were spreading around the SFA forums from Damian's twitter or something...not all of it is going to ellicit positive responses, at least from you lot...
                      Spoiler:

-eppy 3 is apparently a tearjerker (but Tesla can't die b/c he's in ep 11)
                      -there's at least one early ep that supposedly hints at Will/Helen again, and then a later one involving Will & Helen in water (AGAIN) + "sexual frustration" as DK put it
                      -eppy 8? involves "edgy romance"??? dunno who that's going to involve...it worries me intensely.
                      -and some Henry & Tesla interaction? b/c apparently Ryan said that he'd just worked w/ JY recently, so that should be interesting

That's all the new stuff I remember.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

with the spoilers:
                        Spoiler:
                        tesla and henry in the same room - that could be dangerous, considering the way vampires and werewolves get along lol!

there really need to be MORE SPOILERS lol

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

"Twitches" I can't take much more waiting guys; some one make a video, write, pics, anything I need a Tesla fix. "Bawls in corner in fetal position"
                          sigpic

Comment

Oooh, very interesting spoilers!

Spoiler:
                            ...even the Helen/Will ones. I'm not a shipper (because really... Helen/Nikola, it's sooo obvious ), but still, I think it's funny.

sigpic

Comment

nice spoilers so far.. cant wait...
                              Spoiler:
                              uh vampy and wearwolf in the same room... erm... thats an accident waiting to happen.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hm... general question.
                                Judging by the brief seconds we've seen... Do you think Henry and Nikola would like eachother?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X