Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for double post but I made Nikola sig
    Hope you like it guys ...
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
      Nice icons Glitch
      Wish I could go and see Tear the Curtain
      Ditto Tina .... I can't stop watching the trailer, it looks so cool! Jon and Kevin Kerr did a great job with it

http://nd04.jxs.cz/852/119/28ae5d447f_73084812_o2.jpg
      That's cool love the fog effects and the background! I Made an Alex Braithwaithe signature

And some more icons of the great Alex Braithwaithe

Wallie Tooo!
      Last edited by Glitch33; 28 January 2011, 09:55 AM.
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
        Wallie Tooo!
        Sorry but I can't understand, thee is a pleasure to provoke people or is it just an emotional callousness? I read an interview with Jonathon about how hard he was working on the role of Alex and I'm pretty sure that this moment in the finale was particularly heavy for his soul. You think is right to use this picture just for fun in Photoshop?
        sigpic

Comment

*walks in* walks out.....not going to get involved in this...I believe that would be the intelligent thing to do....so hello and good-bye....will come back later when the atmosphere is more friendly and lively....however......
          J-YO ROCKS!!!!
          sigpic
          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
          And I held your hand through all of these years
          But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
            *walks in* walks out.....not going to get involved in this...I believe that would be the intelligent thing to do....so hello and good-bye....will come back later when the atmosphere is more friendly and lively....however......
            J-YO ROCKS!!!!
            Wow, hello, yes.

I know there are lines that shouldn't be crossed. If things happen on the threads that you don't approve of, report them to the mods. If you don't like what one particular poster does, report said behaviour, or take it up with that poster trough PM or other means and please don't name and shame where all of us who don't want to have anything to do with it feel the need to stay away.
            It's great to see people defend JY and it's great to see people want to express themselfes by making artwork, but please remember that every post made here is public. That means that you need to be sensitive about the content of the material you post, but also about the fact that this is a forum used by people with differing opinions and sensitivities.

It's only fandom, guys. We don't all have to get along, but keep it civil, please?

*hugs everyone*
            Even tthe ones who don't want to be hugged after this post.

And J-Yo does, in fact, rock.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Wow, hello, yes.

I know there are lines that shouldn't be crossed. If things happen on the threads that you don't approve of, report them to the mods. If you don't like what one particular poster does, report said behaviour, or take it up with that poster trough PM or other means and please don't name and shame where all of us who don't want to have anything to do with it feel the need to stay away.
              It's great to see people defend JY and it's great to see people want to express themselfes by making artwork, but please remember that every post made here is public. That means that you need to be sensitive about the content of the material you post, but also about the fact that this is a forum used by people with differing opinions and sensitivities.

It's only fandom, guys. We don't all have to get along, but keep it civil, please?

*hugs everyone*

Hallo, Nad, really glad to see you here and thanks for your post.
              Totally agree, there are lines that shouldn't be crossed. Perhaps this is wrong on my part, perhaps i crossed the line too . Excuse me, because I accept JY personal pain, as my own. And i'm sorry that some people may not feel the same.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
                Totally agree, there are lines that shouldn't be crossed. Perhaps this is wrong on my part, perhaps i crossed the line too . Excuse me, because I accept JY personal pain, as my own. And i'm sorry that some people may not feel the same.
                I'm really glad to see you here too and I personally think it's good that you stick up for JY, he is after all not here to do so himself.
                And I'm sorry if I might have hurt or insulted anyone with my previous post, it truely wasn't meant to sound harsh or 'mad'. The great things about places like this one, is that we can all celebrate someone we care about in one way or another and I really think JY/ Tesla fans are awesome people in general.
                We all get carried away and we all get upset or happy or angry at things. We're only human. We don't have to ignore situations that make us feel that way, but I do hope we can play nice and all. And that includes everyone. Me as well. I know from experience that it's no fun when someone annoys or keeps upsetting you, I really do. (Because I've been around GW for way too long ) But it helps if there are loads of people around to help you forget about that.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad and BigBear,I totally agree with you guys . Now let's liven this place back up!! Who wants a party!!!!!!!! * throws confetti and twirls around*
                  sigpic
                  artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                  My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                  When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                  And I held your hand through all of these years
                  But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

Sorry but I can't understand, thee is a pleasure to provoke people or is it just an emotional callousness? I read an interview with Jonathon about how hard he was working on the role of Alex and I'm pretty sure that this moment in the finale was particularly heavy for his soul. You think is right to use this picture just for fun in Photoshop?
                    No ... In fact even though I don't know him personally, I'm proud of how well he plays Alex Braithwaithe. The play is incredible to be honest and he did a FANTASTIC job with it, the wallpaper wasn't really made for fun more than the fact that I was feeling down about something that happened in my radio/tv class and had this picture on my computer and decided to use it to get rid of how I felt. I posted it cus that helped to relieve some of the pain I was feeling!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Wow, hello, yes.

*hugs everyone*

*hugs Nad back* Exactly why I made it .... I just felt down and I tend to make arts depending on my mood!

Well ... As I said I was upset when I made it and saw the picture thought it'd help to make something, but you're right Nad. JY is a great actor and I respect him for who he is and he's a huge role model when it comes to acting becuase he has a lot of potential and although it may not happen, not saying it will, not saying it won't, but I've always dreamed of becoming an actor .... I don't mind having him as a role model, wouldn't mind having him as a mentor!

Made this for Kat
                    Last edited by Glitch33; 28 January 2011, 05:08 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Glitchie, good intentions pave road to a hell, as I heard. I think in a case with your Wallie, as well as in a case when you put photos of lost kids in the banner, you just exploit a grief and a pain of other people, parading it. It is cruel not only to Jonathon, but also to those who love and respect him. Everyone has the right to express their grief, but please do not have to do a show out of it. That's all I want to say about it.

Now, as Aurora7783 said, let's liven this place back up.
                      Has anyone seen this picture before? Looks like this is rare

sigpic

Comment

Now, as Aurora7783 said, let's liven this place back up.

http://jonathonyoung.com/Dizain/Hairy-mini.jpg
                        GAH .... That pictures creepy, but he pulls it off so well!
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

BigBear , many thanks to you for this rare photo!
                          Jonathon is magnificent! As well as always!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCat View Post
                            BigBear , many thanks to you for this rare photo!
                            Jonathon is magnificent!
                            Ditto BB thanks for the rare photo though .... He's one of the best actors EVER!
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                              http://nd04.jxs.cz/852/119/28ae5d447f_73084812_o2.jpg
                              Wow, sweetie, this banner is so awesome. As I said, you should write there "Timeless" because J-Yo will be here with us forever. I love the picture of him and the clock behind him. Great work
                              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I hope to redeem myself *ducks head* Anyway here you guys go, just made this while watching Mary Poppins with my 9 year old niece and uh ... Yea

Truce BB
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X