Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
    I've been writing a teslen fanfic... Since my brain can't figure out a good way to do the next chapter I'm procrastinating. First I had a go at youtube vid now a banner.

It was actually a lot of fun doing this. Let me know what you think and how I can improve for next time!

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x...ry/Image36.jpg
    *gasps* That's awesome! ..... Got some of the best pictures tooo *motions to snatch* Can I use it please? *begs* please, please, please?

<snip>
    Last edited by Skydiver; 26 January 2011, 03:55 AM.
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
      *gasps* That's awesome! ..... Got some of the best pictures tooo *motions to snatch* Can I use it please? *begs* please, please, please?
      <snip>
      Yeah go ahead! I can't believe you want to you mine when you have so many awesome ones.

And awww what a great banner.. that's heartbreaking and so sweet all at once... I feel so bad for J-Yo + his family what a terrible thing to go through.
      Last edited by Cekay; 26 January 2011, 10:08 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Made this even though it's not the anniversary of their death yet Poor Jon and Kim
        Sorry, but I think anyone doesn't have right to play with memory of lost children. Even if you had the best intentions. I would not want if Jonathon saw something like that. Even accidentally.
        sigpic

Comment

Made this even though it's not the anniversary of their death yet Poor Jon and Kim
          Understand that death of children is not a topic for art! Even if you're trying in this way to express sympathy for their parents. Take away please, and don't this anymore!
          А остальное переведешь своим любимым гугловским переводчиком или тебе помогут перевести. С огромным трудом подбираю слова, потому что то что ты сделала находится просто за гранью человеческого понимания! Скрепя сердце терпела твои бездарные выходки с "цветными глазами", с "выворачиванием наизнанку" фотографий Джонатона, но последний твой выверт просто вывел меня из равновесия! И объяснила бы, да если не поняла, то уже и не поймешь...
          Но, ЭТО КОЩУНСТВО лепить баннер с портретами погибших детей! Нет слов чтобы передать мое сочувствие их родителям, но это не значит, что можно зарабатывать себе репутацию спекулируя на их памяти! Помнишь о трагедии? Сочувствуешь? Сходи в церковь, поставь свечу в их память...
          Сожалею, что не владею, в той мере, как хотела бы, английским. Сожалею, что ты не ведаешь, что творишь...
          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys! Really all what here has occurred is indifferent for you?
            Everybody needs just a cutie Tesla and peace in the forum?
            I do not want the conflict. But there is a border which can't be crossed. Also it is impossible to keep silent about it!
            Think about it!
            sigpic

Comment

Awesome art everyone.
              Olwen,
              Spoiler:
              please, can you make Helen in Avatar style? Please? For me? Please?

Thanks for your nice words and support, I am feeling better and better even if it still sucks

I was watching Megamind yesterday, it is an animated movie (sci-fi, funny) and they mentioned there Tesla Coils I was like : OMG, another movie Nikola Tesla was mentioned in? YeY!!
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

It is truth. "Awesome art everyone"
                Some arts simply terrify!
                sigpic

Comment

I'll step in as a mod and settle this dispute

Please do not post sigs of Johnathan's kids/relatives on this forum.

First, we have a very strict rule about images of kids...and if those pics were not publicly posted by members of the family, then they count as paparazzi shots and are not for use here. Second...you may mean well, but I feel it crosses a line. Let's please celebrate JY and leave his family out of it.

Please take them down and don't use them here. What you do on your own time and own space is your business, but I don't want those sigs here please.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hopefully they bring him back in the next episode rather than making us wait for "The Awakening"
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Olwen View Post
                      Hey, I'm back with you again! And I have some Tesla wallpaper to share

First - the "serious" one:
                      http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu251/olvven/fangirl/th_wallpaper_Tesla_victorian_grunge.jpg

And some silly stuff. Really, really silly I've spent 2 days on those, but now I can do it with anyone!
                      Spoiler:

Art is an extremely powerful thing to relieve the stress - which I have definitely needed lately. So...
                      The new avatar Art Challenge here and the Amber-Eyed Tesla that Glitchie made mixed together in my head... Instead of changing Niko's eye colour I went a step further and changed colour ALL OVER him So welcome the silliest Sanctuary-Avatar crossover ever!

http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu251/olvven/fangirl/th_wallpaper_Tesla_silly_Avatar_2.jpg

http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu251/olvven/fangirl/th_wallpaper_Tesla_silly_Avatar.jpg

BTW: I've never seen the Avatar movie. But I'm sure that blue fits Nicola so much! He's a cute Na'vi, isn't he?
                      Olwen, I love the first Wallie! May I snag it?
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone....I have really missed being here...and all of you as well...
                        I love all the artwork...you guys are so talented!!!!!
                        Sammie,awww hon...I hope you feel better soon
                        sigpic
                        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                        And I held your hand through all of these years
                        But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                          Yeah go ahead! I can't believe you want to you mine when you have so many awesome ones.

And awww what a great banner.. that's heartbreaking and so sweet all at once... I feel so bad for J-Yo + his family what a terrible thing to go through.
                          Thanks CK *snurches signature and adds it to rotation* It's awesome, love it!

Ditto!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

EDIT: Made this around 4:30 this morning and thought I'd share, NOT SNURCHABLE!!!!
                            http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...athonQuote.jpg
                            Awesome banner, Glitchie, very classy! 4:30am! "That's when genius works best, doesn't it?"
                            sigpic
                            Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                              Awesome banner, Glitchie, very classy! 4:30am! "That's when genius works best, doesn't it?"
                              Ditto and thanks Dinoman I'm glad you like it and here's some icons I made from Tear the Curtains!

Last edited by Glitch33; 27 January 2011, 06:26 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Nice icons Glitch
                                Wish I could go and see Tear the Curtain
                                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X