Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
    Wow I love that one! Cute picture AND the eyes look great!
    Glad you lilke it .... you can snurch the avatar if you want but not the original ... Only the icons are snurchable with permission of course
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

I love them, Glitch, especially the first one.
      And thanks for nice words.
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
        Glad you lilke it .... you can snurch the avatar if you want but not the original ... Only the icons are snurchable with permission of course
        Sweet! Once I get off being probie I'll start trying to learn how to add an avatar and stuff
        Just clarifying shurch = use with permission?
        And by original do you mean without modifications to the pic?

Sorry still a noob x.x
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
          Sweet! Once I get off being probie I'll start trying to learn how to add an avatar and stuff
          Just clarifying shurch = use with permission?
          And by original do you mean without modifications to the pic?

Sorry still a noob x.x
          No I mean the larger versions of the icons are off limits, but the icons, the smaller ones are snurchable in other words you can use them if you want but in order to have a custom avatar you have to reach 2,000 posts so .... it'll take a while but just post as much as you can and you'll get there eventually! Look forward to talking more to ya!
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
            No I mean the larger versions of the icons are off limits, but the icons, the smaller ones are snurchable in other words you can use them if you want but in order to have a custom avatar you have to reach 2,000 posts so .... it'll take a while but just post as much as you can and you'll get there eventually! Look forward to talking more to ya!
            Ohh ok awesome I get it now thanks!. Darn! I thought probie status was annoying... 2000 posts till I can see a tesla pic under my name.. I can wait, just stare at everyone elses!
            sigpic

Comment

I think that being a member of this forum doesn't mean you only want to reach the count of posts. It is about fun, talking, artworking and sharing your love with the others. Just enjoy it. You can put Niko picture in your signature
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

As much as I want to have my own Tesla avatar I know I am no artist. The signatures, banners, avatars and pictures you guys created always make my day.

It's night time here so goodnight!

** snatch a Tesla picture from Glitchie**
                ** jump into bed **
                ** have a sweet Tesla dream!**
                sigpic
                Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                  I think that being a member of this forum doesn't mean you only want to reach the count of posts. It is about fun, talking, artworking and sharing your love with the others. Just enjoy it. You can put Niko picture in your signature
                  Oh I know and I enjoy posting my art here cus I've never ad people begging me for more and I know everyone who makes art here has a fan base and now I do too!!!!! *is happy*

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                  As much as I want to have my own Tesla avatar I know I am no artist. The signatures, banners, avatars and pictures you guys created always make my day.

It's night time here so goodnight!

** snatch a Tesla picture from Glitchie**
                  ** jump into bed **
                  ** have a sweet Tesla dream!**
                  Go ahead you just can't snurch the larger picture only the icons .... Anyway Sam see what I mean? I've never had people tripping over my art before so it's cool to find some people who think I'm an art genius *huggles TearsOfPearls signature*
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                    Yes THAT. ^^
                    Just thought I'd quote you to say I'm in complete agreement.

And honnestly, I've noticed that my post count goes up faster when I don't think about it. ;P Anyway, the picture I have as an avatar now is lovely. Fishing. <3 . . . Oops, that's the wrong thread for that. LOL
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

This thread is soo pretty!

*hugs everyone*

And as for the postcount... I was lucky enough to sign up when there was no probie status and the only thing to wait for was the Big 2000 but I agree. Just keep on posting and one day you'll stare at your postcount, wondering what in earth happened to it.
                      One tip: Find one or two 'homes', get comfy there and have fun.

EDIT: Maybe Niko likes to fish too...
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        This thread is soo pretty!

*hugs everyone*

*hugs back*

I dunno .... I think Nikola prefers real meat *shive* yuck!
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          o.o

If there is a fishing reference in Sanctuary one day, I'm going to die of laughter.

But yeah, maybe he does...
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Check out the signature I just made .... Not snurchable!!!!
                            Thought I'd share it!
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              Yes THAT. ^^
                              Just thought I'd quote you to say I'm in complete agreement.

And honnestly, I've noticed that my post count goes up faster when I don't think about it. ;P Anyway, the picture I have as an avatar now is lovely. Fishing. <3 . . . Oops, that's the wrong thread for that. LOL
                              Haha Ok yeah I agree, its been really awesome seeing all the tesla fans here, and the artwork is stunning. Made me pull out my old paint shop pro and have a try making a sig for when I can put it on. My attempt was terrible but I'll keep trying xD

And as for a sanctuary fishing reference like LadyGalaxyJ

I just don't see it being related to Tesla.. He doesn't come off as a fisher-dude to me.
                              sigpic

Comment

WoW Glitch you are better and better by each art
                                I love it
                                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X