Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    Yes, I definetly want to see John's transformation into JtR
    It would definitly be an interesting thing to see. I'd also like to know how "The Five" interacted before the Source Blood. Was the divide between Tesla and Druitt there before the SOurce Blood or did the Source Blood ruin what friendship they might have had?
    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
      It would definitly be an interesting thing to see. I'd also like to know how "The Five" interacted before the Source Blood. Was the divide between Tesla and Druitt there before the SOurce Blood or did the Source Blood ruin what friendship they might have had?
      Yes, I agree that I would love to compare The Five before and after the source blood. I have a feeling Tesla and Druitt's divide happened before the source blood
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I could imagine John not even being friends with Tesla. I think the Source blood only brought out the feelings more.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          I could imagine John not even being friends with Tesla. I think the Source blood only brought out the feelings more.
          I think it depends on if Helen/John are supposed to be Sanctuary equalavent of the real Tesla's best friends Robert & Katherine Johnson (sp?) or not.
          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Who knows... lol!! Though I hope something they show on the five would touch on how they were all before the blood.

But as much as they hate each other now.... I can only imagine what it was like before the blood.
            sigpic

Comment

Who knows... lol!! Though I hope something they show on the five would touch on how they were all before the blood.

But as much as they hate each other now.... I can only imagine what it was like before the blood.
              That would be so cool

I wounder what made them enemies what set it off ?
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I'm gonna go with Helen.... lol!!

i still think that Nikola and Druitt were not very friendly before the blood. That doesn't go to say they didn't tolerate each other.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna go with Helen.... lol!!

i still think that Nikola and Druitt were not very friendly before the blood. That doesn't go to say they didn't tolerate each other.
                  John probably caught Tesla making a move on Helen but before they tolk the blood he probably tolk Tesla aside and had a nice little chat to him and then after the blood he probably threatened to teleport him somewhere lol

I dont think John would have done to major to Tesla becase Tesla is Helen's freind so and in hurting him it may not sit well with Helen but when Tesla is vamp hurting him isnt such a big deal
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I just think that when helen was away John and Nikola were not very friendly. But when Helen was around they played at being friends.
                    sigpic

Comment

I just think that when helen was away John and Nikola were not very friendly. But when Helen was around they played at being friends.
                      I agree, though they probably didn't hide it very well. Helen was most likely very aware of their utter dislike for each other and was probably the one who kept them from going over the edge against each other at times.
                      sigpic

Comment

Because she knows John and Loves him!! lol!!

John, the great temptation!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Because she knows John and Loves him!! lol!!

John, the great temptation!!
                          He is her chocolate her forbidden fruit
                          I totaly like forbidden fruit lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Mmm, especially if it is John... lmao!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Mmm, especially if it is John... lmao!!
                              Sweet lol

Mmmm i like alot
                              sigpic

Comment

just dropping off some John gifs I made from Haunted...

Spoiler:

feel free to snurch
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X