Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q=Quick,Quiet
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

R=Ripper,Rage,Revenge
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

S= Seductive, Sensual, Sarcastic
        sigpic

Comment

T=Teleport,Trouble,Timing,Touch
          sigpic

Comment

U= unpredictable, unbridled, unyielding, untamed
            sigpic

Comment

V=Violent,Victum
              sigpic

Comment

W= Wild, Willing, Willful, Wanting
                sigpic

Comment

X= X-filelol
                  sigpic

Comment

Y=Young,Years,You
                    sigpic

Comment

Christopher Heyerdahl plays Jack The Ripper so well,love that century 1880's to 1889 and the clothes back then and the way woman had there hair was so cool
                      sigpic

Comment

Z: Z greatest!!

(yes, I know that's cheating )
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaO'Neill View Post
                          Christopher Heyerdahl plays Jack The Ripper so well,love that century 1880's to 1889 and the clothes back then and the way woman had there hair was so cool
                          Yeah me to it was a realy interesting time and CH is amazing they way he play's JTR it's like you know he's a bad guy but then he isnt you get mixed emotions
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaO'Neill View Post
                            he looked hawt with the hair falling in his face and the rest of it tied at the nape of his neck.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                              he looked hawt with the hair falling in his face and the rest of it tied at the nape of his neck.
                              Oh yeah very hot and very charming
                              sigpic

Comment

and very very homicidal!! but who's keeping track?! lol!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X