John Druitt/ Jack the Ripper Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Hehehe me too. I love his voice. When he started talking in NM... just... *guh*!
    My mind would like bank out and be like Ooh yeah!! Course ilove when he is in John Druitt mode... the way he talks, the slightly sinister tone... so awesome!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by jasminaGo
      Hehehe me too. I love his voice. When he started talking in NM... just... *guh*!
      Me to CH has such a sexy voice i melt when ever i hear him speak

Originally Posted by AresLover452
      I'm waitin for that to come out on DVD. Mainly so I can hit the pause button, then rewind, then pause again... lol!!
      me to Aries

Marcus
      Spoiler:
      Out of the Voltori he is the only one that say's thankyou to Edward and Bella he's the nice one
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I think he looks awesome in New Moon i LOVE the red eyes ^_^ Just not used to the hair lol

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
        Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
        Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
        sigpic

Comment

Ok John fans, go vote in the "who's your favorite bad boy" thread because Tesla is winning
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            Ok John fans, go vote in the "who's your favorite bad boy" thread because Tesla is winning
            we Can not let Tesla win... lol!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
              we Can not let Tesla win... lol!!
              BTW I thought you were going to vote for Tesla for some weird reason
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Is there a link?
                sigpic
                The Return of King Arthur
                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                  Is there a link?
                  Yes... I hope I did it right
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=70064
                  sigpic

Comment

BTW I thought you were going to vote for Tesla for some weird reason
                    lmao!!!

why would I do that? LOL!! Sry John is such a better bad guy, dark, sinister, AND.... he was the frakking Jack the Ripper!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

lmao!!!

why would I do that? LOL!! Sry John is such a better bad guy, dark, sinister, AND.... he was the frakking Jack the Ripper!!!
                      Sooo true!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sooo true!!!!!
                        the other reason I pick John, is he would kill for Helen, kill if she gave him the command....

I mean look what he did to Tesla when Tesla threatened Helen... lol!!

No moral qualms there... lol!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm torn! I love them both!

the other reason I pick John, is he would kill for Helen, kill if she gave him the command....
                          But also if she didn't

Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

yeah, that too... lol!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I picked john naturally! I mean i love tesla too don't get me wrong but i love jack the ripper LMAO ^__^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                              Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                              Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                                I picked john naturally! I mean i love tesla too don't get me wrong but i love jack the ripper LMAO ^__^
                                Ditto!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X