No announcement yet.

John Druitt/ Jack the Ripper Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES!! cause I can;t see the eppy.... the pics will have to do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
      I'll see if i can find some pic's from the eps
      Oh yes, please.

John and Helen wallie...

Something for you all.
      Last edited by Isolde; 08 August 2010, 08:56 AM. Reason: add a wallie :D
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
        Oh yes, please.

John and Helen wallie...

Something for you all.
        that looks great!!! i love it Iz!!
        sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, please.

John and Helen wallie...

Something for you all.
          Wow!! awsome wallpaper Isolde

Still looking for pic but i will hunt it down Ripper style
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Wow!! awsome wallpaper Isolde

Still looking for pic but i will hunt it down Ripper style
            SWEET!! i need CH hawtness!!! since I can't see the eppy of Dead Zone....
            sigpic

Comment

Ok!! so I just saw the episode of DEAD ZONE with Christopher Heyerdahl and MAN OH MAN was he HAWT!!! Him with no shirt lighting that fire was completely and utterly SEXY!!

He was such a total BAD BOY and I am even more of a Chris FanGirl NOW!!!

AND the tattoo on his back " Search & Destroy" OOoohhhhh..... Yummy!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                Ok!! so I just saw the episode of DEAD ZONE with Christopher Heyerdahl and MAN OH MAN was he HAWT!!! Him with no shirt lighting that fire was completely and utterly SEXY!!

He was such a total BAD BOY and I am even more of a Chris FanGirl NOW!!!

AND the tattoo on his back " Search & Destroy" OOoohhhhh..... Yummy!!!
                Very yummy!(licks lips) i'm gonna watch it again gotta love the bad boys
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Dude!! he was so hawt!!! i just want to kiss every letter across hos shoulders... lol!!

plus his hair being braided.... On anyone else it would look ridiculous... but on him... Ooh yeah!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Wanna see! *has major sulking fit*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                      Dude!! he was so hawt!!! i just want to kiss every letter across hos shoulders... lol!!

plus his hair being braided.... On anyone else it would look ridiculous... but on him... Ooh yeah!!
                      He is so yummy! sooooooooo hawt!(fans self) it's cold it's raining but it's hot in here...lol

I found where i can get the pic's i should have them up tommorow stay tuned
                      sigpic

Comment

I found where i can get the pic's i should have them up tommorow stay tuned
                        With the "stay tuned" I feel like in a TV Show where it says "to be continued" and you wait like an impatient little fangirl!
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          With the "stay tuned" I feel like in a TV Show where it says "to be continued" and you wait like an impatient little fangirl!
                          When the pics get put up you all will just fall over!!!

*happy fangirl moment*
                          sigpic

Comment

I am an impatient little fangirl. Well, maybe not so little, but still...
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I am too, as much as I tried to deny it, but I fail considerably. It's impossible to hide. ;PP
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Yeah, I am too, as much as I tried to deny it, but I fail considerably. It's impossible to hide. ;PP
                                If You would like I can PM you the video link. I have it saved.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X