Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    I decided to join you guys My latest banners
    Love them all! The last one is my favorite. You do a great job blending the faces together!
    sigpic
    || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Those are great!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
        Love them all! The last one is my favorite. You do a great job blending the faces together!
        I agree with CC, the last one's my favorite! And I love that scene in Sleepers!
        Although, artwork speaking only (), I do like the second too! It's beautiful.
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

that's incredible!
          "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
          -Brom in Eragon

Comment

ooooh beautiful icons and banners!

Comment

Thanks!
              sigpic

Comment

That Jonathon Young vector one is cool. I always like those "Rising Sun" type vectors.

Comment

Originally posted by SiNz View Post
                  That Jonathon Young vector one is cool. I always like those "Rising Sun" type vectors.
                  Thank you
                  The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                  sigpic

Comment

What is a vector?
                    sigpic

Comment

What is a vector?
                      There geometrical shapes. They can be lines, curves, general shapes like triangles, circles, squares whatever.

Hope that helps

Comment

What is a vector?
                        depends, physics class it's speed with a direction, indicated by an arrow. in graphics it's like an area path, right? so a series of those paths you can create a layer, and vector art is a series of layers of solid filled paths (or sometimes filled with a gradient). I could be way off, I never took any computer graphics class (my college didn't let you unless you were majoring in art ) I couldn't find any sanctuary ones on deviantart, so here are some stargate ones but this is what I consider vector art:
                        http://chik1117.deviantart.com/art/J...-SG-1-17048717 http://jagwriter78.deviantart.com/ar...doran-50579903

the closest I've ever come to doing something like this was when I turned the SGA cast into wraiths: http://nebulan.deviantart.com/art/wr...gress-31150430 which doesn't really count cuz I didn't use the vector/pen/path tool, just the selector tools and filled, usually not on their own layer *shrug*

did that answer your question?

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                          In graphics it's like an area path, right? so a series of those paths you can create a layer, and vector art is a series of layers of solid filled paths (or sometimes filled with a gradient) . . . . did that answer your question?
                          Yes! Thank you. I just started using Photoshop CS4 (I had Elements before) and so I have never used the vector/path/pen stuff before.
                          sigpic

Comment

I learned how to do paths from a tutorial on deviantart: http://browse.deviantart.com/resourc...ction=&q=paths (can't remember which right now...) I haven't done too much with it, but mostly you can make the lines but instead of stroking the paths, filling them, might be something to play with?

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                              I learned how to do paths from a tutorial on deviantart: http://browse.deviantart.com/resourc...ction=&q=paths (can't remember which right now...) I haven't done too much with it, but mostly you can make the lines but instead of stroking the paths, filling them, might be something to play with?
                              I watched a tutorial for it and it sounds like something I would love to use! Just don't know what for yet . . . I also just discovered ACTIONS!! Oh yeah! Having fun with my new Photoshop.
                              sigpic

Comment

I watched a tutorial for it and it sounds like something I would love to use! Just don't know what for yet . . . I also just discovered ACTIONS!! Oh yeah! Having fun with my new Photoshop.
                                Can't wait to see what you come up with!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X