Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    Nonsense.

There will be no hitting of PB with any sort of fish.

Plus, I don't have to force you to do anything. The awesomeness of Henry does all the work.

But whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Way to go spoiling my fun

*groan* *headdesk* Why does Henry have to be so yummy

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Linda release the lobsters

We can have then pinch her nose
    *releases Lobsters*

Or crustaceans.

eh?

Crustceans is too complex of a word for Linda to understand.
    sigpic

Comment

Excellent Linda. Lets sit back and eat this popcorn as these lobsters (or crustceans) as they pinch PB

(Now she really is going to ignore me
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Excellent Linda. Lets sit back and eat this popcorn as these lobsters (or crustceans) as they pinch PB

(Now she really is going to ignore me
        Popcorn?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
          Re-done! Don't worry, it only took me 5 minutes!

[ATTACH]7593[/ATTACH]
          thanks for that are you able to make "the man who" and "just dissed" a little brighter? i don't know if it's my old crt monitor but they look a little dark and hard to read

Heh. No problem. I figured you wanted Tesla which is why I pointed it out.

Here's one I tried out for you. Let me know what you think or if you don't like it.

[IMG]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh232/stoicana/Teslabanner2copy.jpg[/IMG
          ohh very nice.

hmm two really good ones. i can't decide
          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
          "what?"
          *throat punch*
          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

ooooh beautiful stuff!! I wanna see more (I'm especially in the mood for some more Helen/John stuff at the moment...)

Comment

*giggle* How convenient that I just finished my first Helen/John sig!

helen druitt sig.jpg
              ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

ooooh! so pretty!

any of these sigs up for snaggage? or take requests?

I decided to poke around deviantart and found some drawn art

I looooove this Helen/John one: http://faraday-in-gray.deviantart.co...Snow-105996101

Also found some Helen/Will stuff
                http://superherogirlcat.deviantart.c...anion-60000776 (shippy)
                http://fridayivy.deviantart.com/art/...Will-106524217 (gen)

I might draw something sometime... after I figure out what :O_o:

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  You don't have to ship anyone Linda! Goodness knows I don't yet. I'm not sure who I like with Ashley or Helen. You don't have to shep to post.
                  LOL, right from the pilot I was already shipping Helen/John and Will/Ashley! Still waiting for someone to come along for Henry (I'm not big on Henry/Ashley, they seem more like brother/sister to me.)

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                  ooooh! so pretty!

I looooove this Helen/John one: http://faraday-in-gray.deviantart.co...Snow-105996101
                  Oh, how pretty! I love that one! *is happy now, goes back to stare at picture*
                  sigpic
                  The Return of King Arthur
                  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                  acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

ooooh! so pretty!

I might draw something sometime... after I figure out what :O_o:
                    Thanks for the link That looks amazing.

Most of the sigs around here are snurchable, some aren't. Do you have a request about something specific? I'm all ears.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yep, we like requests! Or I do, at least.

What would you like?
                      ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

hmm... what I want is SamJackShipper93's helen/john will/ashley sig, lol! but she's using it, so a helen/john sig or a helen/john + will/ashley one?

Comment

hmm... what I want is SamJackShipper93's helen/john will/ashley sig, lol! but she's using it, so a helen/john sig or a helen/john + will/ashley one?
                          Can I get away with sending you the same sig? No? OK.

I'll try to make something tomorrow, cause I'm going to bed now.
                          Last edited by jasminaGo; 16 January 2009, 03:34 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

For nebulan. If you like it it's all yours. I tried to make one with Ash/Will too, but it wasn't really working out, maybe another day.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                              LOL, right from the pilot I was already shipping Helen/John and Will/Ashley! Still waiting for someone to come along for Henry (I'm not big on Henry/Ashley, they seem more like brother/sister to me.)

Oh, how pretty! I love that one! *is happy now, goes back to stare at picture*
                              I would have to agree. Ashley gre up around Henry. Will would be more interesting to her becasue he's from outside the Sanctuary. Although, is that ability of his to see things that aren't there qualify him to be an abnormal? I've missed a few eps so I might have missed something. I don't know who two of the five are, only Helen, John, and Nikola.
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

ooooh pretty!! thank you! *tries to remember which rotating sig website I had signed up at...* yay!! got it working I wanna update my multifandom ship sig to include Sanctuary ships before I add it to my randomization. I did star my own sanctuary drawing yesterday... while watching revelations part one (it's up on scifi.com now) but amanda wouldn't stand still long enough for me to draw very much.

@padme, you meet James in Revelation's part one, which is up on scifi.com now He's played by the actor who played Tanith in SG1, which is awesome!!
                                Last edited by nebulan; 17 January 2009, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X