No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love your new banner Kath it's really well done! i love how well the pic of Helen it fits so well with the background awsome work!(hugs)
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Here is my latest banner

sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I love this so much!
        sigpic
        || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Love the new sig KATH! it is so pretty!

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
          lmao!!! that is so funny sis!!
          sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous! And I love your use of the big H. I think I might try that sometime
            sigpic
            ~the guitarists~

Comment

thank you for the nice comments

and Elaine i love your sig! haha

Comment

Just a quick question...I could really use some pics of Virgil from Hero II, and I tried downloading the .zip file from SanctuaryDaily (I think that's the name ), but for some reason I got an error message saying 'target file not found' or something along those lines. And unfortunately I can't find any screencaps from this episode anywhere else

So...could anyone upload a few screencaps for me? I'd be eternally grateful
                sigpic
                ~the guitarists~

Comment

OMG .. Kath .. Your banner is awesome
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                    Just a quick question...I could really use some pics of Virgil from Hero II, and I tried downloading the .zip file from SanctuaryDaily (I think that's the name ), but for some reason I got an error message saying 'target file not found' or something along those lines. And unfortunately I can't find any screencaps from this episode anywhere else

try going to sanctuary-caps.com

and sammie thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
                      try going to sanctuary-caps.com
                      They don't have any for Hero II. I don't understand why as the ones for Animus are already in. o.ô

Teal'c PI - I don't know SanctuaryDaily, so can't help you with that, sorry. ^^;

EDIT: WRONG THREAD. XDD The art was for the challenge thread.
                      EDIT 2: But I guess I could share it anyway... It's artwork after all! o.ô;;

Made for this week's challenge.

Sanctuary For Kids

Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 25 November 2010, 07:45 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Lady i know i looked after i posted ^^ i have no idea why there are no Hero 2 caps up :|

oh and love the art ^^
                        Last edited by Thieves; 25 November 2010, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Lady Thos arts are so awesome!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post

Try Swannee's Sanctuary Screencap site. The caps for the ep are up there.
                            sigpic
                            || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

I watched Eulogy before work and I already had this image but no words for it until today

sigpic

Comment

Ares i love it it's awesome that scene made me squee. alot.

Comment

Working...
                                X