Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks ares

Comment

Thieves, thanks so much for nice comment.
      And please, when you quote post with a picture, please remove the IMG tag from the post

Great magnett banner. Even if I am not a fan of these two, I really like the style of this banner. I like old looking pictures.
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Sorry Sammie *newbie mistake*
        thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
          Sorry Sammie *newbie mistake*
          thanks
          Don't apologize to me, it is ok, I just wanted to tell you because mods don't like this .. it slows the forum ..
          Now it is ok. I think that Zoe should do the same

Comment

Sammie i apologize for apologizing in my earlier apology just joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
              http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk123/pimonsaula/LIFEAFTERYOU.png

A bit of magnett
              Thats so sweet! i love your Magnett banner Kath(hugs)

Sam Wow! love the Magnus banner and your avis(hugs)
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Thanks helenamgnus.

Comment

Thank you HM23

Comment

Sammie - I am officially you number one fan! I just LOOOVE the Doctor Magnus sig! Made my giggle. ^^

Thieves - Well, you, Sammie said it all. I love your arts. ^^

MissCheerfully - WOW. That WP is amazing. o.o

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                    "Firewall" Spoilers:
                    Spoiler:
                    If it's not to much to ask, after the episode caps come out, I'd really love it if someone could make me a sig that has Biggie reading his Nicholas Sparks book, followed by the really mad face he makes when he senses the creatures, with a caption that reads "Do Not Disturb".

'Cause I just loved that moment so much!
                    I could tried putting something together but it'd have to wait a little. ^^ I have too much things to do ATM.
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

LadyG, hehe, I think there will be a fight for the number 1 Hehe, thanks so much

Comment

this is a chapter image i made, kind of like a wallie for fics?

Comment

It's not photo art, but it's a manipulation of video clips to tell a story.

Does that count?

http://www.4shared.com/video/PRgWWwd...hn_Ashley.html

PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION!!!

Because I saw this story in my head, I decided to make the video for it

Helen dreams of nothing but being with John for the rest of her life until one day she finds out his dark secret. When faced with the truth of his actions, Helen shoots John to keep him from harming anyone else.

Years go by and Helen believes that John is gone for good, that is until she receives a threatening message that he was coming for her. She realizes that she has to tell her father who fathered her child and she finally breaks down and confides in him, not knowing that Ashley is listening outside the door.

Gregory is very disappointed in Helen but tells her that he will protect her secret and that she and Ashley should go somewhere safe.

Helen quickly takes Ashley to pack their bags when there is a knock on her bedroom door. Thinking it is her father she calls out to him to come in only to turn and see John. He watches her as he walks in the room and Helen is faced with the man who fathered her child for the first time in over a decade. His eyes flash to Ashley and Helen forgets to breath.
                          sigpic

Comment

I rewatched "Haunted" the other day and decided to make some wallpapers. The first ones came out kinda bland, but the rest are a little brighter. Enjoy!

sigpic
                            || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Thieves - Already told you but it's beautiful.

Em - Same thing goes for you. ;P

CC - I realise now how much I missed you art. <3 Please, do not leave us again. ;PP Those WP are absolutely lovely! We can snurch them, right? *puppy eyes*
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                CC - I realise now how much I missed you art. <3 Please, do not leave us again. ;PP Those WP are absolutely lovely! We can snurch them, right? *puppy eyes*
                                Ah, that is so sweet!! And of course, they are completely snurchable! I will try to hang around more and make some time for my art.
                                sigpic
                                || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Working...
                                X