No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your banner looks good, but I would use text in the same colour.
    Btw, what kind of software do you use ?
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      Your banner looks good, but I would use text in the same colour.
      Btw, what kind of software do you use ?
      I was using Photobucket, plus Windows Powerpoint and the word art feature. I'm not smart enough, or have the patience, to use photoshop... lol!!
      sigpic

Comment

I am sure you will be able to make it. Wow. I wouldn't be so succesful with this software. You are great.
        And did you try something like Zoner Photo Studio or Gimp? Or PhotoFiltre ? These useful programs are easy and ok.

I just would use the same colour and the same type of font and text. When you use different types and colours it appeals very distractedly. It is just my advice

Comment

I actually had it all one color but with the background the way I had blended it no matter what color i used some part of it was hard to see, so that is why I did it like that.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            I actually had it all one color but with the background the way I had blended it no matter what color i used some part of it was hard to see, so that is why I did it like that.
            Oh, ok. I know these problems So keep the good work comming

Comment

I'm working on a slash banner for john and James right now.... Well two of them!!
              sigpic

Comment

My james and john slash banners!
                sigpic

Comment

Wow, great work. I love the text on them

Comment

I made this a few min ago using photobucket, my first time i hope it's okay
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I love the frame It looks cute

Comment

I love the frame It looks cute
                        Thankyou Sam

Here is another i've made
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

if you had photoshop or some other program I might be able to suggest a way to add a very faint stroke or shadow to help bring out the text... hmm, I wonder if there's a way to do it with powerpoint!!

I would also recommend: http://www.getpaint.net/ it's free and made by .NET programmers (like me) and I found it VERY easy to use (as compared to PS and GIMP) but it's no where near as powerful. Pretty much it's got layers, you can do stuff to the layers, but there NO feathering and the brushes are not soft and blendable (but more anti-aliased than MS Paint). I made this sig with it: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../emersonlg.jpg but I had to do some merging of layers with black and white gradients and then screening/multiplying the layers on top of each other in order to blend the screenshots together...
                          I don't remember what text options it has, but it might be worth it to look and see? you could at least screen/multiply text layers so you could probably imitate adding a shadow to the text.

Comment

The program has to be fine, if you made this sig with it. Great sig, btw.

Comment

Wow, great work. I love the text on them
                              lmao!! Thanks!

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                              I made this a few min ago using photobucket, my first time i hope it's okay
                              Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                              Thankyou Sam

Here is another i've made
                              Those are awesome Sis and they are so cute!!
                              sigpic

Comment

lmao!! Thanks!

Those are awesome Sis and they are so cute!!
                                Thanks sis!!

Here are some i made today
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X