sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

They're awesome
        On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Sorry for double posting but I made a wallpaper. Hopefully everyone likes it.

Spoiler:
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
            Sorry for double posting but I made a wallpaper. Hopefully everyone likes it.

Nice wallpaper. And nothing to be sorry for, after all it's been over a month since anything was posted here.
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Nice Glitch!

I've gotten sidetracked by so many other things that I haven't had time to make any more Sanctuary art
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Glad you both like it .... I was gonna make more but I didn't know what else to make. I'm hoping we get more pics of Jon so I can make some art. If they give us some of him as Hamlet you can definitely expect some more
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Awesome Glitch!!! I do miss your art... (FYI: I love your current sig )
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Got the idea from Helen she gave me the quote. Also I've been trying to think of stuff to make but since I can' watch Sanctuary I don't get any muse
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

I have all the episodes but I've been watching so much other stuff that I haven't had the time to watch Sanctuary either...

I thought you had gotten the whole series on dvd? Or was that someone else?
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Glitch33, love the art.

yamiinsane, great signature. Are you enjoying Defiance?

Comment

Thanks Bonnie I am. It just took 2 and a half weeks to get there.
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I've been boycotting Defiance, kind of. Because no matter what the reality actually is, I'm of the firm belief that the show fed into the decision to not pick up Sanctuary for a fifth season.

And of course, it's on at the same time as one of my other shows. You know how it is.

I figure I'll get into it eventually, but right now I'm still slightly bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                              I have all the episodes but I've been watching so much other stuff that I haven't had the time to watch Sanctuary either...

I thought you had gotten the whole series on dvd? Or was that someone else?
                              I wish I had it on dvd. I would watch it all the time but unfortunately that was someone else.

Originally posted by Bonniesrg View Post
                              Glitch33, love the art.
                              Thanks Bonnie
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

I understand Selene. Luckily the only show that comes on on Mondays that I actively watch is Castle (which comes on after Defiance)

Would you watch Defiance if the actors from Sanctuary played any characters in the show?
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X