No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd assumed that you meant your fansite... Sorry if I got confused.
    sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

You don't have to resize them, you just have to spoiler them so they're not stretching out the page.
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

I deleted all the screencap folders from my photobucket account. The caps are exclusively on Imgbox and I have yet to figure out how to use thumbnails with them.

EDIT: I made a new set for Helen:

Last edited by yamiinsane; 17 February 2013, 06:10 PM. Reason: Added Artwork
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty! Pretty! Pretty! *snurches*
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Thanks Glitch
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
              I think it was taken down because I don't think that they even updated for season 4. But if you are looking for screencaps, I have all 4 seasons and the webisodes on my livejournal. There are 3 galleries to each episode and are currently hosted on Imgbox (I don't have the money to maintain a separate gallery)
              Thanks yami, for making these available.
              Do you know if Imgbox and Internet explorer don't get along? It keeps closing on me when I try to go back to the thumbnails and find the next pic I want to save.
              sigpic
              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                Thanks yami, for making these available.
                Do you know if Imgbox and Internet explorer don't get along? It keeps closing on me when I try to go back to the thumbnails and find the next pic I want to save.
                No idea since I use Firefox (I refuse to use Internet Explorer, period!) Let me google it and see if I can find a problem...

EDIT: I can't find anything remotely close to the problem, but I will keep looking.
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Lovely as always *hugs*
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

No idea since I use Firefox (I refuse to use Internet Explorer, period!) Let me google it and see if I can find a problem...

EDIT: I can't find anything remotely close to the problem, but I will keep looking.
                    Maybe it's time I try a different browser. I've been tempted to try Firefox and someone suggested it to me once before, but I tend to stick with what I'm familiar with (in some things ) I get nervous about downloading new programs and such onto my computer. Always afraid I'll mess up something.
                    sigpic

Comment

I still can't get my parents to switch to Firefox. They are still on IE. It's not difficult to download/install, all you have to do is follow the directions. When you hit the download button it should take you to a page that has instructions. The other thing I love the most about firefox is that there are addons that you can install: Better security while browsing, pointless ones, etc... but my all time favorite is the one call ImageHost Grabber. You can download the actual images from a photo gallery one page at a time instead of going one picture to another to another... And that is just the tip of the iceberg. PM me if you do decide to download it and want more info on the addons.
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I use Google Chrome
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Our household PC has Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox & Safari & honestly I'll use whichever search engine loads fastest at that particular time.

Comment

I still can't get my parents to switch to Firefox. They are still on IE. It's not difficult to download/install, all you have to do is follow the directions. When you hit the download button it should take you to a page that has instructions. The other thing I love the most about firefox is that there are addons that you can install: Better security while browsing, pointless ones, etc... but my all time favorite is the one call ImageHost Grabber. You can download the actual images from a photo gallery one page at a time instead of going one picture to another to another... And that is just the tip of the iceberg. PM me if you do decide to download it and want more info on the addons.
                            "all you have to do is follow the directions" --- I've heard THAT before! Usually when someone tells me it's easy, it's a sure bet that someway somehow something will get messed up. LOL!

I do like the idea of downloading a page at a time instead of one picture at a time. That's tempting.
                            I'll have to seriously consider it.
                            And thanks for the offer of help. I appreciate it.
                            sigpic

Comment

It's okay Six. And yes, that is a great tool to have.
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Sorry for the double post but I made some Sanctuary Icons for two challenges. One is a Nikola Tesla set for the Livejournal comm Tvcharacter20. And the other is a 7in7 challenge at the AFA thread here on GW.

20 Tesla icons can be found here.

sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X