Sanctuary Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
    Cool! Not blurry but I feel like it's too busy but it does get the point across
    I kinda felt that too. It's something I always fall into the trap of. It doesn't help that she's so darn pretty. Curses.

I'll try it with only one pic of each hair color and repost for feedback. Thanks!

Comment

What do you think about this one compared to the other one?

ManyLooks2.jpg

Comment

I like them both, but the second one does look less busy
        sigpic
        "For All Eternity"
        The Five | Multi-shpper
        SamxJack | JohnxHelen
        Currently watching: Stargate SG1 Season3. Currently reading: Broken Wings by L Stoddard Hancock.
        Banner courtesy of couplechemestry.livejournal.com

Comment

Much better If I could give a little more advice: Why not try blending the three pics of Helen together? That could probably make the art look even better but it is not necessary.
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Much better If I could give a little more advice: Why not try blending the three pics of Helen together? That could probably make the art look even better but it is not necessary.
            You mean like condensing the three into one layer and then blurring? Or do you mean doing just more overlapping?

Comment

No I mean overlapping the pictures and using Layer modes and masks to blend them together. If I had more time right now, I would give you some pictures to help with the understanding if you don't know what those are. But I feel that the wallpaper would look better if the caps of Helen were closer together.
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

My only use of layer modes and masks is when I'm using a tut and I'm told exactly what mode to use to get said result. I don't have a proper understanding to create some myself.

I've moved the pictures closer together, so there's less space in between. It came out looking something like this:

ManyLooks3.jpg

Comment

Sanctuary / The Mentalist Style

tumblr_mdsw5lO7091rl9duco2_1280.jpg

Btw, hello How have you been? What's new?
                  Last edited by Samantha.Majka; 21 November 2012, 11:16 AM.
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Love, Love, Love the Mentalist style Sammie! *waves*

Selene: Tutorials are how I learned about Modes and Masks. Keep it up!

Here is a little something that I made:

Hope you all like it!
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

All those are amazing .... Yamii as for yours I only have one thing to say.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
                      On the edge of breaking down
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Thanks Glitch I had a feeling that would be your response
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

How can it not? I mean look at her. She's so PRETTY!
                          On the edge of breaking down
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Here is a little something that I made:

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/...paper-yami.png
                            Hope you all like it!

Nice Ashley Magnus Wallpaper. Can you tell me what fonts you used?

If there is anyone here who uses KMplayer can tell me what version you use?
                            I am trying to find a version of version 2 to put on my sort of new XP computer because my old XP has 1.5.1 and the only install file I have doesn't work anymore and I don't even remember what version it was for. I just don't want the latest because that puts Pandora TV on your computer whether you want it or not and I would hate to have to go without the KMplayer.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Thanks Planet_tv I'll have to boot Photoshop to get the font names for you and hopefully I can do that sooner rather than later.

KMPlayer... I hated the new versions anyway so I decided to find a place that had the older versions. I don't remember what version mine is but this website is where I found the version. I hope that it help you

EDIT: Planet_tv: here are the fonts that I used in the wallpaper...
                              Feathergraphy
                              Jellyka Saint Andrews Queen
                              Last edited by yamiinsane; 23 November 2012, 05:02 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

KMPlayer... I hated the new versions anyway so I decided to find a place that had the older versions. I don't remember what version mine is but this website is where I found the version. I hope that it help you
                                Thanks that helped me decide what version to get. I ended up going with 2.9.3.1433 which was the most popular on Old Version and then went to FileHippo and got 2.9.3.1428 so I could have 2 versions handy.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
                                X