No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for double posting but made a new Tesla banner .... Snurchable with permission, spoilered for Season 4 content.

Spoiler:
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

My first Sanctuary art in quite a while:

Made by following a tut (with a few deviations) posted in the AfA thread by ladygris
      sigpic

Comment

Beautifully done Estrela
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Thank you Glitch
          sigpic

Comment

No problem ..... Helen is always so pretty
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

As I said in the other thread: I love it Estrela
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Made a new Magnett sig... No snurching without permission!

Sig project 10-1-11.jpg
                sigpic

Comment

Not a Magnett fan, but love the colors Emengee
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Thanks Glitch
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay, I have a question for you guys... I dunno if you'll be able to answer, but I figure I could try anyway...

If I want to make a fanvid of Sanctuary, how do I get the footage from the DVDs into the movie maker? It's not working if I do it directly. I heard something about rippers, but I dunno of a good free one to use...

Any tips/advice/ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                        Okay, I have a question for you guys... I dunno if you'll be able to answer, but I figure I could try anyway...

If I want to make a fanvid of Sanctuary, how do I get the footage from the DVDs into the movie maker? It's not working if I do it directly. I heard something about rippers, but I dunno of a good free one to use...

Any tips/advice/ideas?
                        I use Windows Movie maker and my process usually starts with the free trial of DVDfab: Link

I rip it in Ipod format (default) because if you rip it in wmv format the audio doesn't sync.

Once it has been ripped to your computer consolidate the video's into one folder (If you have Itunes and a video capable iPod you can add the videos and enjoy any time) consolidate the video's into one folder and rename them so you know which one is which. You will then need to convert it to WMV format.

For this process I use a free trail of Any Video Converter: Link

Just drag and drop the files you want to convert and set the specifications (resolution, size, all that junk.)

The best specifications that I've found work for me are seen in the pic below.

specifications.jpg

Just click convert and wait patiently for the episodes to convert.

Once done with that you can drag and drop them into WMM and make awesome new vids!

*Note: these are the exact links that I downloaded from. I also use Microsoft security essentials to keep those pesky virus things away. I do not guarantee that these links are virus free (although they are directly from the software websites) and reccomend that you get a great virus and spyware blocker before downloading ANYTHING from ANY website. Friends don't let friends download unprotected

I hope this helps and if you have any questions you can always PM me!
                        Last edited by Emengee; 02 October 2011, 06:44 PM. Reason: Forgot to add picture :)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                          I use Windows Movie maker and my process usually starts with the free trial of DVDfab: Link

I rip it in Ipod format (default) because if you rip it in wmv format the audio doesn't sync.

Once it has been ripped to your computer consolidate the video's into one folder (If you have Itunes and a video capable iPod you can add the videos and enjoy any time) consolidate the video's into one folder and rename them so you know which one is which. You will then need to convert it to WMV format.

For this process I use a free trail of Any Video Converter: Link

Just drag and drop the files you want to convert and set the specifications (resolution, size, all that junk.)

The best specifications that I've found work for me are seen in the pic below.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32210[/ATTACH]

Just click convert and wait patiently for the episodes to convert.

Once done with that you can drag and drop them into WMM and make awesome new vids!

*Note: these are the exact links that I downloaded from. I also use Microsoft security essentials to keep those pesky virus things away. I do not guarantee that these links are virus free (although they are directly from the software websites) and reccomend that you get a great virus and spyware blocker before downloading ANYTHING from ANY website. Friends don't let friends download unprotected

I hope this helps and if you have any questions you can always PM me!
                          Thanks, Em! This is great! If I manage to make that fanvid, this place will be the first place i post it

Comment

Yay! I'm glad I could help!
                            sigpic

Comment

I love the arts yamii, Estrela, Glitch and Emengee
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone! xo i have been doing some experimenting trying out some new things let me know what you think Click to enlarge them

Helen&Afina
                                Spoiler:

Teslan&Tesla
                                Spoiler:

Magnett&JTR
                                Spoiler:

Willlen,Helen&Ash,Helen,Afina&Tesla,Hangover
                                Spoiler:

sigpic
                                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Working...
                                X