No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me believes we should start a challenge on this thread to inspire our art.

First challenge: Ashley. Her best moments, her confidence, her power

Of course, this isn't compulsory, just an idea
    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

beautiful stuff Aliza!

LiliJ: sounds like a great idea! do we have a deadline?

Comment

new drawing, sorry it's not very good, and it's a crossover with Gargoyles, which I don't know how many of you have even heard of it, but hey, it's something Sanctuary!

http://nebulan.deviantart.com/art/Sa...yles-144465382

I actually have another Gargoyles/Sanctuary crossover coming... :\

Comment

Thats great nrbulan! I can so see Helen as being purple
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

here's the other one I did, also a crossover, a simple sketch that I simply colored on the computer. http://nebulan.deviantart.com/art/De...uitt-144484081 It's Magnus and Druitt as the characters Demona and Macbeth from gargoyles. It makes sense to me, but I'm afraid it might not to anyone else.

Comment

Hey everyone!

I have a request. Could someone create an angsty Will/Ashley sig from "Eulogy"? I absolutely love this couple (although it's yet another ship of mine that has been smashed, ripped apart and stomped on. )

This is my favorite Will screencap from Eulogy. I'd love to see it used in a sig. However, I'm not all that picky, so feel free to use others if you like.

My apologies if the pic exceeds the maximum bandwidth. I'm still trying to figure out how to shink my screencaps on Photobucket.

Spoilers for size:
              Spoiler:
              sigpic
              The Return of King Arthur
              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                beautiful stuff Aliza!

LiliJ: sounds like a great idea! do we have a deadline?
                Um... Sure let's say they start on mondays and end next monday If you just want to pm your entries to me I'll do a challenge post I'll even do some challenge art!

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                Hey everyone!

I have a request. Could someone create an angsty Will/Ashley sig from "Eulogy"? I absolutely love this couple (although it's yet another ship of mine that has been smashed, ripped apart and stomped on. )

This is my favorite Will screencap from Eulogy. I'd love to see it used in a sig. However, I'm not all that picky, so feel free to use others if you like.

My apologies if the pic exceeds the maximum bandwidth. I'm still trying to figure out how to shink my screencaps on Photobucket.

Spoilers for size:
                Spoiler:
                Of course! Yay angsty ship! But do you think you could post more caps from that ep? I find Sanctuary caps v hard to find...

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                  Of course! Yay angsty ship! But do you think you could post more caps from that ep? I find Sanctuary caps v hard to find...
                  Here is a great site for screencaps of Sanctuary...The day after the ep aired they already have the caps. It's amazing! And it's amazing quality

http://sanctuary-caps.com/

Comment

Thanks And I see you've still got that siggy! Ah, I remember that challenge... good times

Challenge #1 of the Sanctuary Art Thread

Focus: Ashley.

Inspiration: her greatest qualities.

Deadline: Monday 6th at 10:00pm. (That's the only time I'll have to do it on mondays, unless I'm working...)

Comment

Request siggy for SamJackShipper There are two versions, hun...

Comment

Nice banners! Love the first, the black and white effect is gorgeous! (but I'd prefer Helen/Will xD)

BTW, this is my last drawing........ mostly for men... XD

Spoiler for size :
                        Spoiler:

xD

Comment

My first Sanctuary Artwork

sigpic

Comment

ooohh! Beautiful work! all of you!

coming in to drop this off, little itty-bittys of Henry and Kate, tho I dunno if you can call it art ^^;

LiliJ, I plan to do something for the challenge but isn't the 6th a Sunday?

Comment

New john and Helen Banner from me!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                                ooohh! Beautiful work! all of you!

coming in to drop this off, little itty-bittys of Henry and Kate, tho I dunno if you can call it art ^^;
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...mbs/hekate.jpg

LiliJ, I plan to do something for the challenge but isn't the 6th a Sunday?
                                Very cool! I love trying to identify all of your "I Ship Therefore I Am" couples!
                                sigpic
                                The Return of King Arthur
                                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X