• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    Nice Avi's sy!! Those are great!
    Thanks!
    sigpic

Comment

I have a question: I know there's somewhere an ep where you can see a shot that goes through the damaged roof of the sanctuary.. on down to the main lab.. which ep was that? an is there one shot upwards, too? I'm vidding and need something for "heaven"
      sigpic

Comment

Don't look within the spoiler if you haven't seen the promo video yet please and thank you.

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

That's awesome Davala .... Can I have it?

Spoiler:
          I think in that scene his hands are tied behind his back, or he just has them behind him like usual ... What do you think?
          On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Yes Glitch you may have it

Spoiler:
            I think they may be tied behind his back but i'll have to watch the promo again to be sure.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by davala View Post
              Yes Glitch you may have it

Spoiler:
              I think they may be tied behind his back but i'll have to watch the promo again to be sure.
              Thanks *snurches* I'll save it so I can add it to my rotation later ;D

Spoiler:
              I think they're tied behind his back, Helen says they may be cuffs *shrugs*
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                Thanks kat and Ares.

You're welcome glitch I'm glad that you like the WP

Some Kate icons
                <snip>
                youre welcome sy! bring on more, go the kate love

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                Thanks, I used the eye drop tool to get teh color of the background a habit of mine, I love for things to match kind of an OCD thing. They HAVE to match otherwise I go al ballistic *shrugs* Glad you like them though
                no probs glitch!

i use the eye drop tool if i see a colour i like and want to use it for my text, background or brushes
                "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Thanks *snurches* I'll save it so I can add it to my rotation later ;D

Spoiler:
                  I think they're tied behind his back, Helen says they may be cuffs *shrugs*
                  Spoiler:
                  Cuffs would make more sense cause if he is vamped again then rope I don't think could hold together long.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                    no probs glitch!

i use the eye drop tool if i see a colour i like and want to use it for my text, background or brushes
                    I use that tool a lot .... The lasso tool as well, quick selection if I miss something but other than that .... I hate the quick selection tool, well I do use it to change the eye colors and used it to change the color of Nikola's shirt for the Black Water Mist banners.

Originally posted by davala View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Cuffs would make more sense cause if he is vamped again then rope I don't think could hold together long.
                    Don't think me weird Davala but ....
                    Spoiler:
                    Nikola in bells .... I like the sound of that lol
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Two versions!

Not Sanctuary but still art:
                      What do you think kat?

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

I use that tool a lot .... The lasso tool as well, quick selection if I miss something but other than that .... I hate the quick selection tool, well I do use it to change the eye colors and used it to change the color of Nikola's shirt for the Black Water Mist banners.
                        i always use the quick selection tool for cutting stuff out...

Two versions!

<snip>

Not Sanctuary but still art:
                        What do you think kat?

Spoiler:
                        those helen and john photos go perfectly with the background! well done ares

and i also like the grissom/lady heather one... the blending on grissom's shirts is neat!
                        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

those helen and john photos go perfectly with the background! well done ares

and i also like the grissom/lady heather one... the blending on grissom's shirts is neat!
                          thanks Kat!! i used the smudge tool on Grissom's shirts to blend it... lol!
                          sigpic

Comment

thanks Kat!! i used the smudge tool on Grissom's shirts to blend it... lol!
                            youre welcome ares!! thought it might have been the smudge tool

Comment

Newness not snurchable

Comment

i always use the quick selection tool for cutting stuff out...
                                Not me .... I hate the quick selection tool lol, only use it if I have to

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
                                Very pretty as always Kath
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X