Sanctuary Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
    Yea Kat I thought so to unfortuantely I'm running outta color schemes, so I gotta start over
    hehe i tend to stick with the same colours a lot... im drawn to blue, red and brown when making stuff *hmm*

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
    I have been trying some tutorials to expand my style and this is what I got :: Not sure how I feel about the text.

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i409/CoupleChemistry/Blends/th_Blend_breach2.jpg
    wow, that's awesome cc! great composition and i think the text works
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
      hehe i tend to stick with the same colours a lot... im drawn to blue, red and brown when making stuff *hmm*
      Don't think I've tried brown yet .... Not really into the color to be honest, but I'll give it a shot for you Kat but all I have is Nikola muse ... if that's ok with you
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch & Kat -- Thanks for the nice comments!
        sigpic
        || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Don't think I've tried brown yet .... Not really into the color to be honest, but I'll give it a shot for you Kat but all I have is Nikola muse ... if that's ok with you
          haha, yeah its not the brightest or prettiest colour, but i find it often works for me

can't wait to see what you come up with glitch!

Glitch & Kat -- Thanks for the nice comments!
          youre welcome cc
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Felt like working on some quotation icons and was so excited about how they came out that I decided to make them into my new sig banner!

sigpic

Comment

haha, yeah its not the brightest or prettiest colour, but i find it often works for me

can't wait to see what you come up with glitch!
              Well .... *hands over signature* here you go Kat

Those are cool CC
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Those are cool CC
                Thanks . . .
                I have to admit that all your Nikola banners are making me like his character more and more!!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks . . .
                  I have to admit that all your Nikola banners are making me like his character more and more!!
                  Are my banners really that good? *looks through Nikola banners and tilts head*
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

those are neat cc! and great quote choices

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...sGoneCrazy.jpg
                    thanks glitch! see the brown looks great, especially the dark/light combo it actually really brings out the pictures well done

Comment

Are my banners really that good? *looks through Nikola banners and tilts head*
                      They are funny and anything that makes me smile is good!
                      Last edited by ClassicCouples; 28 January 2011, 05:17 PM. Reason: Having spelling issues!
                      sigpic

Comment

thanks glitch! see the brown looks great, especially the dark/light combo it actually really brings out the pictures well done
                        Glad you like it Kat *hugs* .... You're right but uh ... I think I'll stick to other colors, maybe throw in a little brown here and there

They are funny and anything that makes me smile is good!
                        Well thanks CC glad you like them
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Glad you like it Kat *hugs* .... You're right but uh ... I think I'll stick to other colors, maybe throw in a little brown here and there
                          youre welcome glitch *hugs* but at the end of the day you gotta stick with what works for you

Comment

Thanks . . .
                            the only thing about Nikola Tesla that I enjoy is his humor. And Glitch you banners have some of his looks from when he is being his most sarcastic.

CC: Love ur Art!! So pretty and the new sig... hilarious!!! Great work!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

youre welcome glitch *hugs* but at the end of the day you gotta stick with what works for you
                              Yes I know ... I still wanna try throwing some in brown though

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                              the only thing about Nikola Tesla that I enjoy is his humor. And Glitch you banners have some of his looks from when he is being his most sarcastic.
                              of course lol
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

I'm sure whatever you put in brown it will be awesome!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X