Sanctuary Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone:

I'm planning a Sanctuary convention, possibly as early as September or October in Vancouver. Therefore, I am asking if anyone herre would be willing to create an image of each of the main characters with their real names on the picture. The image would be displayed on a screen on stage as a way to help introduce the guest. Anyone who can do this for me, I will arrange for an autographed item from Sanctuary for them.

Thanks

AG
    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
      Hi everyone:

I'm planning a Sanctuary convention, possibly as early as September or October in Vancouver. Therefore, I am asking if anyone herre would be willing to create an image of each of the main characters with their real names on the picture. The image would be displayed on a screen on stage as a way to help introduce the guest. Anyone who can do this for me, I will arrange for an autographed item from Sanctuary for them.

Thanks

AG
      I would do it if I weren't so unreliable.

But I'd love to check this con out if it happens, I live in Vancouver so I'm quite close by. :3 Good luck!
      Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Hi everyone:

Thanks

AG
        I could do it

Do you have any specific requirements about the pics?
        Last edited by jasminaGo; 05 May 2009, 12:11 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          I could do it

Do you have any specific requirements about the pics?

Each has to be a stand alone image (i.e:no other people in the shot), preferably a head shot of the person in character. In the same location in each shot, I need the person's real name, not the character name. So, if you choose the lower left corner (my preference), all lettering has to be in the same location for each picture. If you can do this, do one for me, then PM me and I'll send you my email so I can look at it. Will that work for you?

Comment

Each has to be a stand alone image (i.e:no other people in the shot), preferably a head shot of the person in character. In the same location in each shot, I need the person's real name, not the character name. So, if you choose the lower left corner (my preference), all lettering has to be in the same location for each picture. If you can do this, do one for me, then PM me and I'll send you my email so I can look at it. Will that work for you?
            Sure, no problem.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone:

Thanks

AG
              Is this still going ahead then??? last you said over on the sanctuary for all official forum it seemed in doubt and Amanda had said at creation in Vancouver when you asked in her Q & A to meet with her about it that her gabit girls were planning something.

I asked over there (in PM and on the forum) what experience you had in organising conventions from scratch, but you haven't replied so forgive my scepticism. September is only 4 months away now . Doesn't seem like enough time to pull things together unless you are just planning on one of your fan party type dinners rather than a full blown convention.

Bassy

Comment

NEED MORE NIKOLA ARTWORK. please can you guys make some I will green everyone who makes some. Likes blue and lightning.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
                  NEED MORE NIKOLA ARTWORK. please can you guys make some I will green everyone who makes some. Likes blue and lightning.
                  Here you go. Hope you like it.

Last edited by jasminaGo; 06 May 2009, 09:21 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    LOVE it!

Comment

Originally posted by bassethound2 View Post
                      Is this still going ahead then??? last you said over on the sanctuary for all official forum it seemed in doubt and Amanda had said at creation in Vancouver when you asked in her Q & A to meet with her about it that her gabit girls were planning something.

I asked over there (in PM and on the forum) what experience you had in organising conventions from scratch, but you haven't replied so forgive my scepticism. September is only 4 months away now . Doesn't seem like enough time to pull things together unless you are just planning on one of your fan party type dinners rather than a full blown convention.

Bassy
                      Hi Bassey:

Sorry about not replying. I don't visit that site as often as I should. I have experience holding conventions that are not Sci-fi fan related. I have a background in psychology, so I have often assisted to set up professional conventions and conferences in human services. And there are also my Fan parties with lots of events and celebrity guests in attendance. I don't know if you know who I am talking about, but Shirt & Tie, Paul, from Tipperary, Ireland, who posts on the Vancouver Creation con 2008 thread quite often, has agreed to partner with me regarding the Sanctuary convention.

Yes, I am planning a much smaller event if it comes together for this year. I have sent a grocery list of details to Damian and am awaiting his reply.

Comment

Wow I should SERIOUSLY come in here more often! Wonderful work guys - really stunning

Hi everyone:

Thanks

AG
                        I'll get right on it
                        ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Awesome work again JasminaGo! I can't wait to see more

I finished redoing Lorne/Kavanaugh and adding Siler to my stargate/sanctuary crossover pic if you wanna see

http://nebulan.deviantart.com/art/Sa...over-117739402

Here's a closeup of them since I gave them more detail than was consistent with the picture

http://nebulan.deviantart.com/art/Ne...-ups-121898058

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                            Awesome work again JasminaGo! I can't wait to see more

I finished redoing Lorne/Kavanaugh and adding Siler to my stargate/sanctuary crossover pic if you wanna see

http://nebulan.deviantart.com/art/Sa...over-117739402

Here's a closeup of them since I gave them more detail than was consistent with the picture

http://nebulan.deviantart.com/art/Ne...-ups-121898058
                            Boy I love that pic. Very creative hun
                            sigpic

Comment

oh by the way, I added David Nykl http://nebulan.deviantart.com/art/Sa...over-117739402 (as Zelenka dressed up like the Pilot who dies 5 minutes into "Kush" lol!)

Comment

Nebulan, I just love that picture! You've done such a nice job capturing the appearance of every character. Well done! ~Jess
                                sigpic
                                The Return of King Arthur
                                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X