• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
    *snurches and huggles*
    that you can so KEEP!!

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
    Heck yes she is
    Just loved the pic you chose. it was awesome!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
      Just go show that Amanda is one of the most beautiful on the face of the planet!
      Ditto!

Just made this ... crappy I know but I'm working on animated pictures!

JTR just for you Ares

Last edited by Glitch33; 12 January 2011, 12:11 AM.
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

*hugs* Maaax thanks i love that pic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu19/TariAdama452/SanctuaryTesla-1.jpg

Just found an old nikola art i did..... kinda forgot that i did it!
          Wow! cool! that looks awesome sis! great work! and so true for Teslalol!
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

ares the boys working together banner is great!

olwen lovely work on the eulogy set...

glitchie unlikely allies - so true! and great gif

kathhh beautiful as always!

elaine the big ben banner is a neat concept...
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Heyy *knocks quietly*
              I was wondering if one of you would be so kind as make me a sig?
              I honestly have no idea how to do it!
              I would really appreciate it.
              *creeps out*
              sigpic
              â—˜Fanfictionâ—˜Youtubeâ—˜

Comment

hey, if you want, you can look at my last arts here : Banners (just click on one of the banners and go through them ) and if you want you can choose one of them. And if you want something special .. and if you have favourite scene, character or colour which they should be on your banner, just tell me and I will try to make something
                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

spider.man i also have a collection of existing banners... what did you have in mind... if its something specific im sure someone can help you...

EDIT: below is a link to all my sanctuary stuff *banners, avis & wallies*

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...oy/Challenges/
                  Last edited by katjoy; 12 January 2011, 02:32 AM.
                  "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                    ares the boys working together banner is great!

olwen lovely work on the eulogy set...

kathhh beautiful as always!

elaine the big ben banner is a neat concept...
                    Thanks Kat(hugs)

I made this a few min ago
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

spider.man i also have a collection of existing banners... what did you have in mind... if its something specific im sure someone can help you...

EDIT: below is a link to all my sanctuary stuff *banners, avis & wallies*

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...oy/Challenges/
                      Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                      hey, if you want, you can look at my last arts here : Banners (just click on one of the banners and go through them ) and if you want you can choose one of them. And if you want something special .. and if you have favourite scene, character or colour which they should be on your banner, just tell me and I will try to make something
                      Thanks heaps I'll have a a look at some of the existing banners. and I'm a little obsessed with Helen and Nikola at the moment! xD as I'm sure lots of us are ;P and I really like the colour blue.. that's really all
                      Again thank you
                      sigpic
                      â—˜Fanfictionâ—˜Youtubeâ—˜

Comment

Ok, I am going to make something for you tomorrow or on Friday, ok? But if someone else wants to try to make something, feel free to do it
                        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Hi there,

you guys have some amazing art here, wish I could make stuff half as good, ^_^ would make changing my Lj layout so much easier hehe.

Can I ask a question, possibly a special one, I really want to start learning/improving my graphics work, and I am ok with photoshop, but what really puzzles me is where do you guys get the images from for your art??

I tend to go of what I can get from google, which is either not a lot of nothing of good quality. or am I just looking in the wrong place?? O_o

Any tips?
                          sigpic
                          Credit to: Samantha.Majka for the beautiful banner
                          Proud Tesla Trooper / Jonathan Young Minion
                          LiveJournal: http://aeryn11.livejournal.com/

Comment

Oh second question while I think about it, does anyone have do Lj headers / friends banners? specifically Tesla based? that they do not mind me using with credit?

( sorry to be a pain, really need to get myself going, find some images and make my own to share with you all.
                            sigpic
                            Credit to: Samantha.Majka for the beautiful banner
                            Proud Tesla Trooper / Jonathan Young Minion
                            LiveJournal: http://aeryn11.livejournal.com/

Comment

Originally posted by spider.man View Post
                              Thanks heaps I'll have a a look at some of the existing banners. and I'm a little obsessed with Helen and Nikola at the moment! xD as I'm sure lots of us are ;P and I really like the colour blue.. that's really all
                              Again thank you
                              I don't know what Sammie's going to come up with, but I have Helen/Nikola banner that's kinda blue (okay, a bit more purple-ish maybe, but showing you anyway ;P).

And if not, here's the link my Sanctuary stuff too: http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...leu/Sanctuary/
                              There's a lot of Helen/John (), but there are some Helen/Nikola, Helen-only or The Five.

And you can easily wait and see what Sammie has for you too and decide after. That's part of my old stuff anyway - I didn't have to make anything. ;P
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Thanks Kat!!!!

Spider.Man Got any quote or certain background you have in mind? I'd be happy to make you something to, you know you can put all your prezzies on a signature rotation rather picking just one
                                On the edge of breaking down
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X