Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome and beautiful stuff!

Comment

I'm sort of a new guy to forums so do not complain too much if anything goes wrong

i looked around the sanctuary forum and didn't find another thread like this.

My question is really does anyone have any pointers how to make sanctuary banners or artwork.

when you are here you might as well share some of your creations, Go ahead Share! Share!
      The Hive of Sweden have established orbit around Gateworld and we are going feed on you all!!

Comment

A bunch of Sanctuary artworks plus a Livejournal header can be found here (38-58 Sanctuary + some Emilie Ullerup work). There are spoilers for Revelations, in case you haven't seen the eps.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          A bunch of Sanctuary artworks plus a Livejournal header can be found here (38-58 Sanctuary + some Emilie Ullerup work). There are spoilers for Revelations, in case you haven't seen the eps.
          ooooh, very pretty! the sg1 ones too

Comment

mmm, I finished my non shippy sanctuary piece... well, it's a crossover actually http://nebulan.deviantart.com/art/Sa...over-117739402

Comment

Love it!
              ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Love it, Nebulan! I love all of the cross-over characters! The only other one I could think of is Dan Shea, who played a police officer in the pilot (and got himself beat up by Ashley!), but I suppose that was a pretty small character to add in the picture.
                sigpic
                The Return of King Arthur
                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                  Love it, Nebulan! I love all of the cross-over characters! The only other one I could think of is Dan Shea, who played a police officer in the pilot (and got himself beat up by Ashley!), but I suppose that was a pretty small character to add in the picture.
                  Oh, I do think I remember him! I'll try to add him

Comment

REQUEST! REQUEST! REQUEST!
                    Pretty please can I have a desktop wallpaper featuring Nikola, Helen and Ashley.
                    Loving all the artwork by the way, making a sanctuary book cover (wierd I know) and will sooo use them
                    Thanks,
                    Tesla_Babe
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Babe View Post
                      REQUEST! REQUEST! REQUEST!
                      Pretty please can I have a desktop wallpaper featuring Nikola, Helen and Ashley.
                      Loving all the artwork by the way, making a sanctuary book cover (wierd I know) and will sooo use them
                      Thanks,
                      Tesla_Babe
                      What resolution do you want it be?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        What resolution do you want it be?
                        I'm not very techie but I think it's high, 32 bit.
                        is that o.k?
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm not very techie but I think it's high, 32 bit.
                          is that o.k?
                          Oh, I meant the size, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x800?
                          sigpic

Comment

last one, the best resolution I think
                            sigpic

Comment

tesla nom for best guest star in Revelations pt2! Leo awards :http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=65593

Comment

last one, the best resolution I think
                                1280x800? Oki Doki. I'll get it done as soon as I can.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X