Sanctuary Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    Really? I'm not so sure about that. xD I always find some things that sound better in English. It's actually the first time I say something sounds better in French. Hahaha.
    (Just can't think of any example right now... *whistles*)

And beautiful banner, as usual.
    That's because French is your first language Every French-speaking person I have said that to disagrees with me. Just as I do about English haha.

Thank you
    Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
    Another great piece. I love how you divided the text! Ingenious. Might steal that idea at some point.
    Despite the fact that I have not been posting any artwork, I have been working my butt off on Photoshop. But it is all for Ship Day, so you will have to wait until January 8 to see it.
    Thanks =D It's good to do that when you have a lot of text, it makes it less crowded because ideally you shouldn't use heaps of text on a graphic usually it doesn't work, but if you have tricks like that it works better.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      Yes, Tina made it .. you should try to convince her Hehe.
      yes i will have too!

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
      Hey, you didn't expect that I will see this post, did ya ? So I'm mean ... well, thank you darling
      tina, sammies new avi is gorgeous!

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      Kat: Those banners are so cute!! i love the one with the M&M's!

love all the art everyone!
      thanks ares!

Originally posted by Olwen View Post
      Hi! I'm here with you again ) Was watching "Hollow Men" once again and got an idea of a little Sanctuary-Indiana Jones crossover )
      wow olwen! that is so clever it totally looks like an old photo!
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

New Magnett blend. kinda on the fence about it.

Comment

Hi! I'm here with you again ) Was watching "Hollow Men" once again and got an idea of a little Sanctuary-Indiana Jones crossover )

Spoiler:

And that's what I made it from:

Awesome as always Olwen!
          On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

WOW! Lovely. I love Indiana Jones, so combining it with Sanctuary was a great idea.
            sigpic
            || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

New Banner I made.

sigpic

Comment

Love it Ares its perfect hehe

Comment

Thanks. I decided to try out the Opaque Option on Photobucket... lol!

BW i love the wallpaper you made. That is so sweet!
                  sigpic

Comment

Awesome banner sis! i love it!(mega hugs) how did you get it like that? thats cool!
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                      Awesome banner sis! i love it!(mega hugs) how did you get it like that? thats cool!
                      I duplicated the image and then used the Opaque option in the layers tab then I just did the dual tint on the opaque image placing it in the center after flipping it... lol!! Then with the regular image I did the Dual tone and just did what i nomally did.. lol!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thieves - very delicate in colour

Ares - oh, I always love the writings on your works! )))

And thanks to all of you who likes my stuff It means a lot to me, really. Well, as there are no children around right now (thanks to the holidays!!!) I have enough time for doing whatever I want
                        sigpic
                        Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

Thanks Ares & Olwen

Comment

Olwen this is really awesome. Love the idea about Helen and Indiana Jones
                            It's awesome You are so talented

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                            tina, sammies new avi is gorgeous!
                            glad you like it ...
                            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                            sigpic

Comment

kath the colouring and japanese theme of your new wallie is lovely!

ares cool new effect on your banner

tina youre welcome
                              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
                                New Magnett blend. kinda on the fence about it.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk123/pimonsaula/th_again_blend12.png
                                I love your wallpaper Kath it's so sweet!

I duplicated the image and then used the Opaque option in the layers tab then I just did the dual tint on the opaque image placing it in the center after flipping it... lol!! Then with the regular image I did the Dual tone and just did what i nomally did.. lol!
                                Ah Cool! i love the effect its so cool sis!
                                sigpic
                                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Working...
                                X