Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever come to think that Will might actually be related to Watson and therefore he would take over Watson's place in The Five? I first came to think of that at the beginning of Rev2 - they shared the same ability to see things, even though Watson was better at that (well, he has over a century of experience).

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      With Ashley taken and Helen quietly seething and seeking vengeance. I can see the situation reversing where Druitt, Will and Henry, and possibly Tesla, having to keep her in line instead. Perhaps if she does have another power (although I think that's unlikely) it will be forced out with her anger!. I can't see anyone wanting to get in her way though.

thats a really good thought.... Helen might have another power wich shows up when she is really angry and/or sad. Would be great...but what kind of power would that be ???

I think the whole ashley-gone-bad-thing is a cool story plot and i think it brings her mum and dad much closer...(i know i'm such a shipper)
      SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Having though about it a bit more I think that it will be the main thread running through season 2, that Ashley will be under the control of the Cabal and they guys will be fighting to get her back and break the conditioning, but in the mean time they will be pitted against her. Season 2 finale might be them finally getting her back.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
          Having though about it a bit more I think that it will be the main thread running through season 2, that Ashley will be under the control of the Cabal and they guys will be fighting to get her back and break the conditioning, but in the mean time they will be pitted against her. Season 2 finale might be them finally getting her back.
          Mmmph, I don't like that. I'd like her to stay with the Cabal longer than the first epidsodes, but definately not all the way through. I may love angst, but not that much! It would be good if she found some way to out-wit them - like she was just pretending to work with them wheras she was actually a double agent... Could make for some interesting plotlines!
          ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

The problem with not having the Cabal tru till Ash is back is that ppl will say: "Hey they completly forgot about Ash!" (if there's a stand alone ep).

But I agree. Start, obviously, with the Cabal. Have a few stand alone eps and then an Arc with the Cabal in the middle, like ep 6 and 7, and then stand alone till the end. Last 2 or 3 of the season with the Cabal conclusion .

Or just get Ash back in the 1st 2 eps or so LOLOLOLOLOL
            Maybe grab her and stick her in the shoe

Comment

Apparently it's SHU!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm sure there'll be a confrontation with Ashlie and Helen (possibly John as well)... and would like to see if Helen has another power except her longevity, and as LizzieAnne said that it's brought out by anger.

Didn't like Griffin's granddaughter much, but I can see her having a reoccurring roll in Sanctuary.
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  I'm sure there'll be a confrontation with Ashlie and Helen (possibly John as well)... and would like to see if Helen has another power except her longevity, and as LizzieAnne said that it's brought out by anger.

Didn't like Griffin's granddaughter much, but I can see her having a reoccurring roll in Sanctuary.
                  she does, it's called longevity beauty .

Comment

You know, I kind of rather Helen didn't have any power other than her longevity.

I more interested in the Helen Magnus who managed to do what she's done by the grace of her own natural intelligence and strength rather than by some Source blood induced "super-power", and that the gift of longevity simply provided her the time to do it all.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                      Apparently it's SHU!
                      Shu?
                      Ah I could swear that in the pilot when Helen is looking for Ashley, after John takes her, that the image of the camera (at the bottom) says shoe

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                        Shu?
                        Ah I could swear that in the pilot when Helen is looking for Ashley, after John takes her, that the image of the camera (at the bottom) says shoe
                        It did.
                        -

Comment

o0o0o discussion on how Shoe is spelt

i sjtu hope Tesla is in it... alot

o0o and big stnadoff between Ashley and Either John or Helen or both
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Sanctuary - SciFi.com: Video: Sneak Peek of Season Two:

At SciFi.com:

Take a sneak peek at season 2 of the SCI FI Original Series "Sanctuary".

~~**~~**

However...all the clips are from season one. It's basically a video announcing to stay tuned for season two -- "coming soon."

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                              Shu?
                              Sorry I should have added it stands for Special Housing Unit - for the dangerous inmates, so it sounds like shoe.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                                Sanctuary - SciFi.com: Video: Sneak Peek of Season Two:

At SciFi.com:

Take a sneak peek at season 2 of the SCI FI Original Series "Sanctuary".

~~**~~**

However...all the clips are from season one. It's basically a video announcing to stay tuned for season two -- "coming soon."
                                i was super excited thatn.. it faulted a littler
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X