Will Zimmerman/Robin Dunne Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    i know... just a tiny thing called needing to have money.. *whines* @ least im gettin paid on tuesday
    ahh...I know this affliction as well... lol! I get paid next week... w00t!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      ahh...I know this affliction as well... lol! I get paid next week... w00t!!
      I hate it when you dont have the money it's torture , i got paid last night yay!!
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I am so glad I pre0ordered S2 on DVD!! when I had the extra money!! i needed to see Will all wet and with no shirt on!!!
        sigpic

Comment

I am so glad I pre0ordered S2 on DVD!! when I had the extra money!! i needed to see Will all wet and with no shirt on!!!
          I pre-orderd a copy 2 i'm not pacient when it comes to Sanctuary and Will ..hehehehe

I hope we get to see him nekkid in season 3
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I'm never patient when it comes to anything!! lol!! I always want it RIGHT NOW!!

and i so want to see some Will Nekidness in S3!!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm never patient when it comes to anything!! lol!! I always want it RIGHT NOW!!

and i so want to see some Will Nekidness in S3!!
              Will wet nekkid hair all messed up yummy!!!
              sigpic

Comment

sounds like a winner there!!! that should be what Will wears in a coupls of episodes; No shirt, constantly getting wet, and his hair is all messed up... lol!!
                sigpic

Comment

sounds like a winner there!!! that should be what Will wears in a coupls of episodes; No shirt, constantly getting wet, and his hair is all messed up... lol!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Iw ould watch that over and over and over and over and over.... well you get it. lol!! I would watch it a lot!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Ooohhh god yes... wet.... nekkid... shirtless.. uhm... messed up hair.. gods.... *slides farther into the gutter.*
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooohhh god yes... wet.... nekkid... shirtless.. uhm... messed up hair.. gods.... *slides farther into the gutter.*
                        *Joins in the gutter sliding*

that is the best mental image!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Jumping into the gutter.....hehehehe
                          sigpic

Comment

tis the best image isnt it *grins*
                            sigpic

Comment

tis the best image isnt it *grins*
                              Oh yeah very hot (fan's self)..lol
                              sigpic

Comment

*looks around*

Where is a bucket of ice water when you need one... lol!@!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X