• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    lmao!! Bring on the ruffling!
    Yeah!!.lol!
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

lmao!! That would be awesome!
      sigpic

Comment

Will all wet hair all messed up
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Oh yes!! that is how we like our Profiler!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh yes!! that is how we like our Profiler!
            Oh and see through boxers
            Very yummy!
            sigpic

Comment

mmm yes or hell wet, hair all messy, butt nekkid with water cascading down his sexy body... Oohhhh god... YES... i have to put that in my nano fic.. (yes fanfic is allowed so thats very good)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                mmm yes or hell wet, hair all messy, butt nekkid with water cascading down his sexy body... Oohhhh god... YES... i have to put that in my nano fic.. (yes fanfic is allowed so thats very good)
                You should put that in your fic *nods*

Is it Friday yet?
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  You should put that in your fic *nods*

Is it Friday yet?
                  Yes you should!!

Nope, it's hump day... lol!
                  sigpic

Comment

hmmmm ya'll want a tiny teaser... ohhh wait yes ya do.

so uhm.. here ya go.. teaser... be warned mentions of wet will.. *purrs*

Spoiler:

*Old city*
                    *Room that Mia shares with Will*

Mia closed her eyes as she rested her head on her lover’s shoulder and sighed softly.

“What wrong Mia, that was a long suffering sigh.” He asked as he held her closely.

“Will… did I tell you what my dream was last night?” She began as she ran her hands through his hair.

He sighed softly, “Well you were planning on it… but you ended up getting distracted as I walked out the bathroom in just a towel.”

She blushed darkly, “Oh yes you were looking very sexy all wet, the water droplets still sticking to your body.”

“You pounced.” He pointed out as he grinned at the blush that was spreading over her face, down her neck and her cleavage. “Oh that blush is going all the way down sweetheart.” he commented as he teased her.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                      hmmmm ya'll want a tiny teaser... ohhh wait yes ya do.

so uhm.. here ya go.. teaser... be warned mentions of wet will.. *purrs*

Spoiler:

*Old city*
                      *Room that Mia shares with Will*

Mia closed her eyes as she rested her head on her lover’s shoulder and sighed softly.

“What wrong Mia, that was a long suffering sigh.” He asked as he held her closely.

“Will… did I tell you what my dream was last night?” She began as she ran her hands through his hair.

He sighed softly, “Well you were planning on it… but you ended up getting distracted as I walked out the bathroom in just a towel.”

She blushed darkly, “Oh yes you were looking very sexy all wet, the water droplets still sticking to your body.”

“You pounced.” He pointed out as he grinned at the blush that was spreading over her face, down her neck and her cleavage. “Oh that blush is going all the way down sweetheart.” he commented as he teased her.
                      Love that! Can't wait to read the rest
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yummy!!Love it CKO!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          Love that! Can't wait to read the rest
                          mmm glad ya do... he's kinda nekkid at the time

Yummy!!Love it CKO!
                          thx

figured yes we need will being mentioned wet and yes nekkid

have more. i wont always do the teasers... but as this is fic and not an actualy novel for NANO ect.

Spoiler:
                          She groaned softly, “A storm is coming and few can stand against it… the meaning is unclear, it’s cryptic and confuses the hell out of me at the same time yet it’s not terrifying.” She began as she allowed her mind to move back to the dream. “I need you to bring me into a dream sleep.”

“Can I do that?” He asked in concern, “It’s dangerous to even attempt to do so,” He pointed out.
                          She took his face in her hands, “Will… I know the risks if you want we can ask to be under medical supervision with Magnus there just in case something were to happen.” She suggested.

“Is this something you’d rather do in private without prying eyes?” He whispered as he planted tiny kisses on her lips.

“Yes.” she murmured back, “There are some candles and incenses that I keep around to help center myself when I try to get some mediation in.”

“I’ve seen them before… you keep them in your private room that you sometimes mediate in.” He pointed out.

She kissed him softly. “It helps keep me centered to have some place quite when I’m trying to calm my mind.”

“That makes sense.” He whispered softly as he rolled off of her, got out of bed, and pulled on a pair of his boxers.

She eyed him carefully, “Aw… you got dressed.” She whispered as she pouted slightly and crawled out of their bed as she pulled on a sports bra, pair of clean panties and a pair of shorts.

He smirked at her, “Oh it would be too distracting if I was to remain butt nekkid when you need to concentrate on what you need to do.” He replied.

She nodded, “I suppose you’re right.” She replied as she took his hand in hers as they walked into her private mediation room.

He looked around the room, “Very nice,” He commented as he noticed the design of the room and the placement of the candles and where the incense was.

“You like it love?” She asked as she watched his facial expressions.

“You’ve done well.” He pointed out, “Why did you chose the pentagram as the center of where you meditate?” He asked in confusion.

She sighed softly, unsure how to answer the question. “It was more a personal choice to do so… there are times when I see things and have noticed that I’m a lot more at peace after I’ve been able to mediate in the center of the pentagram.”

“Most who use the pentagram are connected some how to the supernatural.” Will pointed out.

“I know and you have to take into consideration that the group I know are mostly fall into the realm of supernatural.” Mia commented as she slid her arms around him as she softly kissed the back of his neck

He turned her in his arms. “I’ll have to agree with you there… and I think that you were at ease being around them due to your own gift.” He replied.

“It’s a curse.” She muttered.

“Mia.” He whispered as he took her face in his hands. “You were given a powerful gift to use, I know that it can terrify you.”

She rested her forehead on his chest, “I know but its just that I really don’t understand why I’ve been chosen to have this gift.” She murmured.

“We all have abilities and gifts that we may not understand.” Will pointed out as he comforted his lover.

“I understand that.” She confessed as she allowed his presence to comfort her.

He kissed the top of her head. “Let’s get you into the dream world.” He suggested.

“I need you to be there for me.. To help me get back.”

“How do I do that?” He asked as he pulled back to gaze into her eyes.

She took his hands in hers and led him over towards a table and picked up a teardrop shaped pendant and it glowed slightly in her hands. “Place this around my neck to pull me back into the real world.” She replied.

“How do you know it will work?” He asked as he was a bit skeptical.

“You mentioned that I was well connected to the supernatural.” Mia began, “do you know how well I am actually connected to it?” She asked.

“No I don’t.” He admitted.

She sighed softly, “Jana began a spell on the pendant and all I needed to do was touch it to activate it.” she admitted.

“A spell that reacts to your touch.”

“Yes.”

“From what you’ve told me about magick and spell casting, a powerful witch can do that… have a spell take effect with touch.” Will began.

“That’s correct.” Mia replied as she kissed him tenderly, “I need you Will, more then you can possibly understand.” She whispered softly.
                          sigpic

Comment

Great stuff CKO
                            sigpic

Comment

*blushes* aww thx
                              sigpic

Comment

So I'm hoping for Will in boxers tonight, at least shirtless Will
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X