Sanctuary Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
    Cool dream Sally . Maybe one day you'll have a Stargate/Sanctuary crossover dream.
    if i could control my dreams, i can think of some other scenarios that i'd do first.
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      if i could control my dreams, i can think of some other scenarios that i'd do first.
      Like you and Rick on a beach?

Comment

I had a dream a couple of night's ago it's a little hazy but from what i remember i was in the Sanctuary i was in one of the lab's playing with some of the lab stuff Magnus didnt like what i was doing then i found myself in a dessert near a oasis in the distance i heard gun fire then i found myself in cold rundown building it was really windy outside i heard Magnus,Druitt and Will calling for someone then it all went black and i woke up very confused

I'm guessing the weather outside my window had something to with confising my dream
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

(Repost from Samanda)

Hey y'all, I had another wicked Sanctuary dream last night . It's a bit fuzzy, but I still remember the good stuff.

I think it was the premiere episode, and it started off with the team going into some old warehouse looking for Ashely, and suddenly they get attacked by Wraith . Helen gets captured and is taken to a room, and oddly enough, it's the Atlantis Hologram room , and in it is Micheal's character . He tells Helen of his big plan, and uses the room to show her images of what he's planning on doing.

Then he shows her Ashely inside that big water tank, and Helen goes to free her, but is stopped by Micheal, and then some Wraith show up to kill her . But Will, John and Tessa show up to save her, but she refuses to go without Ashely, but they mange to pull her out of there. They then run down a flight of stairs and reach the exit, but Helen looks back at the building and a tear comes to her eye. Then I woke up.

This is the second dream I've had of the premiere episode, wow, even my subconscious can't wait for S2.

Comment

I never had a dream about AT as Sam in SG1 but found myself having one about AT as Hm from Sanctuary, think its the long dark hair and voice that did it for me...

Comment

I have had one quite recently. I was with my grandparents, who don't have digital TV, just like me. And I remember I was playing with the TV or a device next to it, I can't quite remember it. But I remember me saying: that's it I found Sanctuary, and it's the latest episode End of Nights Part 1. So I was watching it.

And when I woke up I tought: OK I've seen the episode now, but I bet the real episode will be quite diffrent then the one I've seen.

And yes I clearly saw Hele Magnus / Amanda Tapping

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

A few nights ago I dreamed about Tesla. I think I was just talking with him and wondering around the sanctuary.

I had another one about...

[Spoiler]After watching the last episode I keep dreaming of myself trying to save Ashley from dieing, but I never do...kind of sad sanctuary dreams.[/Spoilers]

Comment

I HAVE DREAMED ABOUT TESLA!
                  Lol, I don't really rememeber of it, it was too short >< I just remember him shirtless... =P

xD

Comment

I had a dream recently i was a good super solider and i had come to the Sanctuary to help Helen fight the cabal i was amune from the cabal mind drug's anyway i told Magnus everything i could then the Sanctuary came under attack i fought one of the bad super soliders i didnt teleport but i got my but kicked i got up tried to get to Helen to help her but an EM sheild came up around the room and door i started bashing the door only to get knocked back then i woke up .
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I had this weird dream involving Robin Dunne lastnight.

In my dream, Robin was VERY BAD LITTLE DEMON. I acted as the bait to his evil plans. I would lure a unsupecting victim to his lab where Robin would take samples from them.

The only problem is I woke up before I found out what he did with those samples GRRRRRR!!!!
                      MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                      MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                      POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                      CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                      GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                      VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                      FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

I had a sanctuary/Stargate dream last night.

I was in The City of Atlantis with Dr.Mckay and he was telling me all about his lastest find in a secret lab when sudden the alarms were going off we ran to the control room where Helen Magnus and Will Zimmerman were beamed down and they started talking about a abnormal who could turn into a wormhole and could become a black hole is it feels threatened. So we started to search for it I was still with Mckay he had a hand on my back and lets face it thats all I was focused on then sudden Sheppard was there with Henry in his HAP form but John had a collar on him and Kate was with Teyla in the background both with P90s and the abnormal showed up with Druitt who was posing as Howlin(sp Chris's human charater from SGA) then him and Helen got into a big fight then suddenly me and Mckay were sucked into the abnormal were Oma and Anubis were sitting playing poker...

I woke up not to long after that.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by davala View Post
                          I had a sanctuary/Stargate dream last night.

I was in The City of Atlantis with Dr.Mckay and he was telling me all about his lastest find in a secret lab when sudden the alarms were going off we ran to the control room where Helen Magnus and Will Zimmerman were beamed down and they started talking about a abnormal who could turn into a wormhole and could become a black hole is it feels threatened. So we started to search for it I was still with Mckay he had a hand on my back and lets face it thats all I was focused on then sudden Sheppard was there with Henry in his HAP form but John had a collar on him and Kate was with Teyla in the background both with P90s and the abnormal showed up with Druitt who was posing as Howlin(sp Chris's human charater from SGA) then him and Helen got into a big fight then suddenly me and Mckay were sucked into the abnormal were Oma and Anubis were sitting playing poker...

I woke up not to long after that.
                          WOW that was quite the dream. Don't you hate it when you wake up when it is getting good.
                          MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                          MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                          POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                          VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                            WOW that was quite the dream. Don't you hate it when you wake up when it is getting good.
                            Yes I do it is very fustrating.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, I sort of had a Sanctuary related dream last night, but not a very good one. I went to the doctor and was sitting in the little room waiting for my doc to come in and a nurse came in and said my doctor wasn't there today and Dr. Heinrich Baumschlager (don't know the spelling) would see me instead. I was thinking 'what a weird name and where have I heard that before.' So then he came in and ...... NO unfortunately he did not look anything like Tesla other than he had dark hair. Darn!!!! Then when I was leaving the office I was wondering whether the show's producers got the name from that doctor.

Anyway, no actual Sanctuary characters in it, just Tesla's alias doctor name. Maybe I'll get a better one sometime.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by davala View Post
                                Yes I do it is very fustrating.
                                Like my dream. I wanted to know what the heck Robin was doing with the samples he took from the people I lured for him.
                                MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                                MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                                POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                                VCON VANCOUVER 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X