No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Will Zimmerman Ship & Friendship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helenmagnus, you are killing me .. I need to focus on something and now I am not able to do that ..
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

This fic dudes.. Hard Habit to Break ... I love it. xD

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
        This fic dudes.. Hard Habit to Break ... I love it. xD
        Thanks Sweetie. I am going to read it

Comment

Great picture of them two

Comment

Do you guys know Sin City? The part with Bruce Willis?
            Amanda said something between Helen and Will would be weird. But In Sin City, the dude is going to retire but before he saves a little girl, the little girl grows up and fall in love with him, when she sees him back after I don't down how much years, she kiss him, the dude say she shouldn't but nothing look weird!
            I'm not thinking an established relationship between Helen and Will, oh no.. just, some cheeky remarks, or innocent kisses, you know, kinda Jack and Sam stuff, but a less 'goody-goody'.. see? xD
            If Will could be secretly in love with her, I think that could be understanding, She kinda an angel for him, well, the one who saved him, because Magnus has nothing to do with an angel except the fact she's played by Amanda.

She probably didn't catch anything of what I'm saying, but whatever.. xD

Comment

I think that you are right, Zoe. But I don't believe that crew won't make a couple from them. I still hope but ..

Comment

That's why we both love Teslen ship.. which is completely possible. xD

Comment

That's why we both love Teslen ship.. which is completely possible. xD
                  Yes. It is completely possible ..

Comment

=D
                    But I'm completely stuck with the Will/Helen ship now Oo So crazy! Came suddenly xD
                    I have to say that Will is very cuuute =P

Comment

=D
                      But I'm completely stuck with the Will/Helen ship now Oo So crazy! Came suddenly xD
                      I have to say that Will is very cuuute =P
                      Hey, and what about your Teslen part ? I know that Will and Helen look great and cute together, but Teslen are Teslen.

Comment

OMG, Teslen's still the greatest part of me! Oo Teslen is my religion and my Bible at the same time, I AM A TESLEN! xD

Comment

I have to say i manly ship Helen and John but i also ship Helen and Tesla and Helen and Will
                          I can definaitly see something between Helen and Will i mean it's subbtle at the moment but anything is possible
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                            I have to say i manly ship Helen and John but i also ship Helen and Tesla and Helen and Will
                            I can definaitly see something between Helen and Will i mean it's subbtle at the moment but anything is possible
                            Yay, next person into your group

Comment

Ok. Viva multiship.
                              because I mainly ship Helen/BigFoot.

..or not.

Comment

Ok. Viva multiship.
                                because I mainly ship Helen/BigFoot.

..or not.
                                Hehe, are you kidding, right ?

Comment

Working...
                                X