Henry Foss/Ryan Robbins Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
    Yeah, I'm at a disadvantage here. I can list the episodes I've see on both hands with a finger or two to spare. I watched the "Lost Webisodes" last night and absolutely loved them, more than the TV pilot, actually. The scene with Ashley, John, and Helen was absolutely heartbreaking. Also, tell me AT is wearing a wig in the pilots. I'm assuming she was still blonde at that point to play Sam in Atlantis?
    To tell you the truth, I'm not sure if she's wearing a wig or what. I hate her, though--she can pull off both looks, blonde (short or long & curly hair) and brunette.

I like the arms dealer guy from the webisode better (I've always had a bit of a crush on Peter DeLouise), but I don't recall seeing Henry. Mind, I only watched what was on YouTube at the time & think I only had time for one or two webisodes. There was definitely a bit of a difference, from what I recall, even though the storyline remained essentially the same, of course.

I am a late-comer to Sanctuary fandom. I wanted to watch it when it first came out, but somehow forgot & then it was ongoing and I didn't want to see eps 4+ when I hadn't seen eps 1-3. I got caught up at the end of last year by watching on Netflix and Hulu.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Been a while since I've stopped in here at GW... Lots of new fans here which is so great for the show! Checked out some of the fanfic out there too... growing by the day! Got to say Henry is my fav character as well. RyRo is awesome in this role. I am glad they decided not to kill his character off like they had orig planned. LOL.... Saw a post about shipping Helen and Henry... I agree... yuk... Helen is Henry's "mom figure" as he was raised by her from a young age. @WHYTEWYTCH - love the fanfic Forbidden... too funny... It's so true though, from watching Kush (Season 1) Helen makes a comment about how she would never drink coffee. I'm over there as well as Catzchaos...

Can't wait for tonight's episode Hangover... saw a few clips from it and it looks like the cast had a great time filming this one!

Comment

Originally posted by CathieJ7 View Post
        Been a while since I've stopped in here at GW... Lots of new fans here which is so great for the show! Checked out some of the fanfic out there too... growing by the day! Got to say Henry is my fav character as well. RyRo is awesome in this role. I am glad they decided not to kill his character off like they had orig planned. LOL.... Saw a post about shipping Helen and Henry... I agree... yuk... Helen is Henry's "mom figure" as he was raised by her from a young age. @WHYTEWYTCH - love the fanfic Forbidden... too funny... It's so true though, from watching Kush (Season 1) Helen makes a comment about how she would never drink coffee. I'm over there as well as Catzchaos...

Can't wait for tonight's episode Hangover... saw a few clips from it and it looks like the cast had a great time filming this one!
        1. Welcome back!
        2. What's not to love about Henry?
        3. Killing Henry off?! REALLY glad they re-thought that move!
        4. Glad you liked the fic! Any & all feedback is appreciated, positive feedback is loved...
        5. I shall try to look for you on DW--love the user name! lol
        6. Got back from my SIL's b-day party too late to watch, but it's on my DVR. Am too tired & heading to bed now.
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by CathieJ7 View Post
          <snip>
          I am glad they decided not to kill his character off like they had orig planned. LOL.... Saw a post about shipping Helen and Henry... I agree... yuk... Helen is Henry's "mom figure" as he was raised by her from a young age.
          Kill off Henry? No no, I can't allow that. He's a man and I like him (which is odd, I usually ignore the boys!) so hands off, PTB! (And no messing with Druitt, either.) Now that I see the mom/son thing going on, I'm a little pukey on posing the shipper question now. Yeah that was me. I'd only seen a few eps, please forgive me. So, so wrong. Poor Henry got the crap beat out of him tonight. I'm going to watch it again at midnight. *grins* Speaking of which, that's in just a few minutes...
          Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
          Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Totally Loved tonight's episode!! It was awesome!!
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Poor Henry got the crap beat out of him tonight.
              Guys, do me a favor. Can we please keep stuff like this from the new eps under spoiler tags? I did not get a chance to see the ep yet & won't until tomorrow or Monday. IF my schedule allows. Thank you!

Feast, no worries about the Henry/Helen relationship. We ask questions, we learn stuff.
              Spoiler:
              I also knew there was something "different" about their relationship from the first ep, where Henry's berating/making fun of her "interviewing" skills as they watch Will with the abnormal boy. One of my (many) favorite Henry scenes! LOL
              sigpic

Comment

Not a shipper or anything... Just think Henry Foss is the best thing about Sanctuary.
                sigpic
                "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I also knew there was something "different" about their relationship from the first ep, where Henry's berating/making fun of her "interviewing" skills as they watch Will with the abnormal boy. One of my (many) favorite Henry scenes! LOL
                  That's pretty much all I had to go on. I have really enjoyed watching his character. He is certainly on of my favorites!
                  Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                  Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
                    That's pretty much all I had to go on. I have really enjoyed watching his character. He is certainly on of my favorites!
                    I adore Henry. He's super-smart, cute, hot, creative, cute, hot, sarcastic, cute, hot... Wait, did I say that already?
                    sigpic

Comment

I adore Henry. He's super-smart, cute, hot, creative, cute, hot, sarcastic, cute, hot... Wait, did I say that already?
                      Agreed
                      Sig by Glitchie
                      sigpic

Comment

Hangover was a great episode! Lots of Henry!

Oooh, and Ryan Robbins does fantastic stunt falls. He's amazing.
                        sigpic
                        "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

Vee are not amused! One Night
                          Spoiler:
                          had NO Henry! How's a girl supposed to get her Henry fix if RyRo is off doing something else or having a life or something?
                          sigpic

Comment

Vee are not amused! One Night
                            Spoiler:
                            had NO Henry! How's a girl supposed to get her Henry fix if RyRo is off doing something else or having a life or something?
                            Indeed!!! *pointing at my location* C'mon people, even us sideways girls need our boys sometimes!

Comment

Metamorphosis:

Spoiler:
                              Henry was so danged adorable & sympathetic in Metamorphosis. Love to see that side of him, like when he sympathized with Will.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X