X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    ITFA!! lol!!

Spoiler:
    When you see John and Helen in the same room, I can see the love he has for her, but he also feels the pain of all he did to her. Some how he wants to make that right. But making things right in his mind would be killing Dana Whitcomb. life for a life.

i so want to see them together again.
    Poor John, he wants to make thinks right... he just isn't always sure what right.
    sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Case in point... he is hunting down Dana.... He thinks it's right. But what Helen see's as right and what he see's as right are DRASTICALLY different.
      sigpic

Comment

Case in point... he is hunting down Dana.... He thinks it's right. But what Helen see's as right and what he see's as right are DRASTICALLY different.
        John a black and white guy and Helen has her shades of grey!

Comment

Sometimes I think she is all grey! But it is how she has to be to function within her network.

But John has the lee way to be a Black and White kind of guy.

And we love him when he is at his worst!!

Least i do.
          sigpic

Comment

ITFA!! lol!!

Spoiler:
            When you see John and Helen in the same room, I can see the love he has for her, but he also feels the pain of all he did to her. Some how he wants to make that right. But making things right in his mind would be killing Dana Whitcomb. life for a life.

i so want to see them together again.
            Spoiler:
            I completely agree to the bolded. Every single time they're together he gives her these "cow eyes" that just show how much he cares about her *happy sigh*

I think I was a goner in the first episode when he had her picture in that locket

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Sometimes I think she is all grey! But it is how she has to be to function within her network.

But John has the lee way to be a Black and White kind of guy.

And we love him when he is at his worst!!

Least i do.
              Ya, she does which has to be annoying! I mean she has to see everyone POV and understand it too, even in her personal life! Always taking the high road, not an easy task at all. One I know I would fail at... But I think that's one reason why John loves her so. B/c even if he can't she'll always take that high road.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                Spoiler:
                I completely agree to the bolded. Every single time they're together he gives her these "cow eyes" that just show how much he cares about her *happy sigh*

I think I was a goner in the first episode when he had her picture in that locket
                I was like....

Spoiler:
                Man oh man he still loves her.

In defense love never goes away, no matter how he may have hurt her and she had shot him, love doesn't go away. It wraps around your heart and chokes you until all you can feel is that overwhelming state for someone who could destroy you. But it doesn't atter cause you still love them even though they are bad for you.

John is bad for Helen, only because of him being the Ripper. But he is trying to make things right. I make sure to watch the way he looks at her, the love that is in his eyes, but there is also pain and guilt.
                sigpic

Comment

Hmm john and Helen in a room together.. i could do things with that statement but alas i will keep it clean

I agree with Ares, He is bad for her, but, Tension that lasts between people for taht long, you never left go of the hate, the love and every single emotion you had for that person. It's like being married for that long and getting a divorce and finding youself right abck wehre you started from... Scrubs is a good example with Perry and Jordon. But still in retrospect, what he did to her was pretty bad, i'd proberly hate him to, but you can see how much he has changed from the very first episode until now. I think she can see taht but she's not willing to open her heart again to him becuase he's already ruined it.

So he wants to prove how loyal and good he is now by going out and killing Dana... Jonhhy try to win her over with flowers, chocolate and candy, something alot less bloody!
                  Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                  Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Nothing says love like the corpse of an enemy... lol!!

JUST KIDDING!!!LOL!!

You can also see the love she still has for him, as much as she doesn't trust him, there is still love there. They will never be free of the other. They can't too much binds so close and yet at the same time it keeps them apart.
                    sigpic

Comment

Of course. you don't get over feelings like that.

I jsut rad your 9th chapter.. Soooo good i'm anxious more more moreeeee!

Comment

We should have a Helen&John shipper day that be so cool

I rewatched END OF NIGHT'S P1&P2 & EULOGY again and the look's they give each other they boath want each other so much but what happend in the past still hurt's them boath .

I loved in EULOGY how John helped Helen through her pain of loosing Ash but he couldnt let go and by killing the people who practicly killed her especilay Dana it eased his pain a bit .

I cant wait to see what happen's in eps 10 i hope we get a major pash in it or but eaither work's for me .

I'm working on a another shipper story based on what i know about eps 10 so far it's looking very interesting i'll post a bit up soon .
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

John and helen Shipper day!!!! I'm all for that!! lol!!

I am so chomping at the bit waiting for eppy ten.

I just love when Helen and John look at each other, so much feeling and so much tension, but so much hurt.

My ch.10 will be in the works soon... lol!!

Definitely my fave part of Eulogy is that final scene between John and Helen. He's telling her that he can't let go. Just loved that!

but I love at the end when we see John and he is stalking Dana... and he has the same cane he used when he was the Ripper... so classic!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

The chemistry between the two of them is just unbelievable. Too bad we don't see Druitt more often. I hope they at least mention him in the up comming episodes.
                            SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Same here...I miss him being around... lol!! Nothing like a charming psychopath to brighten ones day... lol!!
                              sigpic

Comment

but seriously the man is foaming with Charisma... how can you resist that?!

Comment

Working...
                                X