Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    Oooh!!!! YAY!! Those awe so Frakking SWEET!!!
    Thanks!!!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'm a John and Helen Junkie!!! w00t!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Me too!!
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

They just looks sooo.... well!! They are just great and in such pain.
          sigpic

Comment

Me three
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

This is definitely one of my FAVE ships!!
              sigpic

Comment

This is definitely one of my FAVE ships!!
                Yes, I do love angsty ship rollercoasters
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  If someone had told her a week ago that she was going to end up in the arms of John Druitt; she would have laughed hysterically. But seeing as now she was in his very strong, very warm arms it didn’t seem so funny. Helen never would have thought she would end up in a cave in with John. He had sheltered most of the falling ruble but the weight of the rocks kept him plastered to her back and his arms locked firmly around her waist If the circumstances weren’t so dire should would have enjoyed having him at her back, having his arms around her, and jut feeling him close to her.

“John, are you ok?” Helen coughed between her words.

“I’m alive, albeit slightly crushed,” He coughed violently and felt his chest press against her back. John let his mind take a mental inventory of all his aches and pains. All though his ribs pained him the most; probably had a few broken bones.

Here is some H/J writing from my shipper brain!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    If someone had told her a week ago that she was going to end up in the arms of John Druitt; she would have laughed hysterically. But seeing as now she was in his very strong, very warm arms it didn’t seem so funny. Helen never would have thought she would end up in a cave in with John. He had sheltered most of the falling ruble but the weight of the rocks kept him plastered to her back and his arms locked firmly around her waist If the circumstances weren’t so dire should would have enjoyed having him at her back, having his arms around her, and jut feeling him close to her.

“John, are you ok?” Helen coughed between her words.

“I’m alive, albeit slightly crushed,” He coughed violently and felt his chest press against her back. John let his mind take a mental inventory of all his aches and pains. All though his ribs pained him the most; probably had a few broken bones.

Here is some H/J writing from my shipper brain!!
                    I cant wait to read more Ares
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                      I cant wait to read more Ares
                      Me either!
                      sigpic

Comment

thanks i have a little more for you.

Spoiler:
                        “John, my phone is in my left pocket, my left pants pocket,” Helen said. She shifted a little so he could slip his hand down into the pocket, into the thin layer of fabric that separated his hand from the soft skin of her thigh.

“Oh, well, that makes all the difference,” John whispered into her ear and was rewarded with a shudder. But her shudder caused pain to blossom in his chest so he concentrated on reaching into her pocket. When John had reached for her he had pinned her arms to her side and on instinct her hands had reached back behind her to hold onto his jacket, so only his hands were free. He slipped his hand down over her lower abdomen and immediately stopped.

“John, that’s not my pocket,” Helen muttered.

“No, it’s not,” John smirked and chuckled wickedly. He knew it was a laugh that would fire Helen’s blood, though under the circumstances that probably wasn’t the best idea. John moved his hand and felt the outline of her phone.
                        sigpic

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5793054/1/Stuck_Together

This si the completed version of the new fic!!
                          sigpic

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5793054/1/Stuck_Together

This si the completed version of the new fic!!
                            Thanks Ares awsome work i love it
                            sigpic

Comment

i love to write for Helen and John!! lol!
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Helen had left the infirmary on a gut feeling that John had come back. She left her sleeping daughter to go in search of him. When she opened the door to her bedroom Helen immediately heard the water running. She had had the suspicion that he had gone after his brother and maybe he was washing away the evidence of combat. The only way to find out would be to open the door and face him. For a moment Helen wanted to leave and give John the time he needed to clean up, but that wasn't her. She faced things head on and one of those tings was that her lover was a killer. Helen opened the door and saw the last thing she thought she would ever see. John was sitting on the wide ledge, fully clothed, letting the water rain over him. Blood trails marred the white marble tub and disappeared down the drain. The water had taken away most of the blood and most of the smell of rotting flesh, but what lingered was still over powering to the senses. Helen moved quickly to the edge of the tub, she was about to cup his face when he moved out of reach.

"Don't, or your hands will be painted in blood," John's voice sounded far away, so distant he didn't even recognize it as his voice. "I've killed so many people; their blood still stains my hands. And yet causing the death of my brother makes me feel hollow inside. He was a monster, I'm a monster, and we're monsters but he's dead and I'm the one who killed him." John turned his face up and let the steaming hot water sting his face. He could see the blood, all the blood that had touched him. He could see the blood of the eight women in White Chapel, the blood of the woman he killed trying to get to Helen when he wanted more of her blood, then there was the blood of his daughter Chase, and now the blood of his brother would be forever ingrained on his skin. John felt soft, warm hands touch his face and turned to see Helen staring at him with understanding in her eyes.

She pulled away and held up her hands and whatever blood was left on his face was now on her hands, "My hands are not all that clean either," Helen confessed. In her long life she had been forced to do terrible things just to survive, but nothing as severe as John, and yet still repugnant in her mind. For John to act this way was something Helen had never seen and her Doctor's instincts screamed at her to help him. But it wasn't the doctor part of her psyche that climbed into the tub, it was the woman; the woman who willingly shared her bed with the monster he claimed to be. With no regard fort he clothes she was getting wet Helen sat behind John and wrapped her arms around him squeezing. This method was used in helping slowing down the autonomic nervous system which allowed the person to relax. John flinched, struggled for a moment, and soon calmed. Helen rested her jaw against his temple and continued to hold him. When Chase had first come back, and Ashley was there enemy, John had given her unconditional comfort and support, now it was her turn to repay him.

The water rained down now on both of them soaking the blood into Helen's clothes but she didn't care so long as she was helping John. In all her years she had never seen him like this, never seen him so dead. So, Helen just held him. It was all she could think to do until he was ready to talk again. And judging by who she had in her arms, the talking would be a long time in coming.

John didn't know what to do or what to say. Helen was willingly getting blood on her hands, only her clothes just to comfort him. Since coming back into her life he had brought nothing but trouble and bitter sweet memories that she had worked hard to bury. Helen had told him that she loved him, told him that he was her haven; her paradise, but John never let himself believe her words. For if he believed her words something in him would break loose and work hard to destroy the family he had reclaimed. "Why are you doing this?" John whispered.

"Because, I hate to see you suffer," Helen answered. She laid the lightest of kisses to his temple as her fingers fumbled with the buttons of his shirt. John's hands came up and stilled her movements, but not for long. John turned in her embrace and knelt before her. She was genuinely concerned when he pillowed his head on her lap and curled around her legs. His tall frame fit around her and Helen could only sit there and offer what comfort she could. This was a new side of John that she had never seen and didn't know how to handle.

here is some more Helen and John for you... lol!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X