Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice Ares!!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

thnx... lol!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Helen and Ashley had stopped running because they both heard the faintest sound of someone teleporting in. She wanted to hope it was John or Chase, and she hoped that Marcus had not gained that ability. Helen put herself between Ashley and the corner. She eased around it only to survey the next tunnel. Her eyes settled on John, but it was not the John she had come to relearn these past months, it was the dark murderous John; his Ripper persona, and instantly she knew why he had come. John had come to kill Marcus. Still that did not stop her from stepping out of the shadows and into the circle of his arms. Helen buried her face in the crook of his neck and inhaled his scent. It was John, it was blood, and it was them combined.

John knew how he must have looked to her, how menacing he seemed with the sword strapped to his belt, but when he saw her come around that corner he was relieved. Helen felt real and solid and alive in his arms that he didn’t want to let her go, but he did when he saw Ashley standing there. His daughter was just out of his reach, just beyond him. John looked at Ashley and with one hand held it out to her. He hoped she would take it and she did.

Here is some Helen and John
        Awsome work Ares i love it
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

No deep thoughts here - just a music suggestion for vid - "Who Wants to Live Forever" the Sarah Brightman version - she's got a beautiful voice and I just had this image of Helen's absolute brokenness over losing Ashley being highlighted. It made me think of Helen and how she's watched so much of life come and go... and she remains the same, outliving everyone.

Very tragic.

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
            No deep thoughts here - just a music suggestion for vid - "Who Wants to Live Forever" the Sarah Brightman version - she's got a beautiful voice and I just had this image of Helen's absolute brokenness over losing Ashley being highlighted. It made me think of Helen and how she's watched so much of life come and go... and she remains the same, outliving everyone.

Very tragic.
            Oh, very nice song. It really does fit
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              Oh, very nice song. It really does fit
              That song is really nice. I just finished this Ashley/Helen video. Maybe I will do one with this song next (although it made me cry just making this one)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post

Very tragic.
                I hear that song title and I can't help but think of Highlander.... but that would be a song for Helen.
                sigpic

Comment

50 pages! Whoot-whoot.

John/Helen Love Forever!
                  sigpic
                  The Return of King Arthur
                  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                  acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                    50 pages! Whoot-whoot.

John/Helen Love Forever!
                    Yeah!

John-''I promise to make you happy Helen for all eternity''
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I hear that song title and I can't help but think of Highlander.... but that would be a song for Helen.
                      Which is why I suggest the Sarah Brightman version - the Queen version is VERY Highlander in my head as well.

Comment

I made a few Helen and John gifs from Haunted (did I mention I love that episode? )

Spoiler:

I want to make a few more but it may take a while...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          I made a few Helen and John gifs from Haunted (did I mention I love that episode? )

Spoiler:

I want to make a few more but it may take a while...
                          Awsome work yessika
                          sigpic

Comment

*Big Hug* Yessika those are some awesome gifs!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                              Awsome work yessika
                              *Big Hug* Yessika those are some awesome gifs!!!
                              Thanks!!
                              sigpic

Comment

theya re really great!! poor John having to force Helen to kill him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X