Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    And every time she sees him that flame gets hawter and hawter... though she is very good at keeping his features schooled.
    Yeah she is is
    The room expodes when there together very hot
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

The writers are such teases when it comes to Helen and John.

Spoiler:
      John felt that familiar spark of anger snap in his mind; it wasn’t anger at Helen, but it was not the anger he wished to feel, no he wanted to feel Helen beneath him, her lips to his, their breath coming in ragged gasps, which was what he wanted. Moving quickly John pinned Helen to the wall, moonlight still streaming in on them. Using one hand he secured her wrists above her head and his other hand caressed over her hip as he moved closer and positioned his thigh between her slightly parted legs. At one time when he and Helen had been together in London John had learned to turn his budding anger into passion. Even then he was worried Helen would find him to be a monster, but their shared lust only fueled her love for him and his for her.

Leaning in, leaning over her, John took Helen’s lips in a fierce kiss to fire the blood. The passion’s flame that burned between them has never died, simmered, but never died. It was that fire that John stoked. He wanted her hot and wonton in his arms. This not the mating would be fierce, not gentle as before. He wanted to claim her, to mark her as his once again. John wanted to make sure that no other man would question the claim he had on Helen. He shifted and drove his thigh tightly into her center making her gasp. “You’re mine,” John growled releasing her hands before lifting her and securing her to the wall using his body as a brace.

Helen cupped his face and groaned, “Only yours, always yours.” She wrapped her legs around his waist and took his lips again. His kiss was like liquid fire, hot demanding, and utterly addictive. He was everything she wanted, everything that should terrify her, and yet Helen had always been drawn to him like a moth to a flame. His anger, his predilection for killing; all warned her to run, shut him out, but she couldn’t. She was in his arms, kissing him, beginning to burn for him. This was the power John had over her, at times she begrudged him for it, and at other times she loved it.

Here is a little John and helen heating up a room with a kiss
      sigpic

Comment

The writers are such teases when it comes to Helen and John.

Spoiler:
        John felt that familiar spark of anger snap in his mind; it wasn’t anger at Helen, but it was not the anger he wished to feel, no he wanted to feel Helen beneath him, her lips to his, their breath coming in ragged gasps, which was what he wanted. Moving quickly John pinned Helen to the wall, moonlight still streaming in on them. Using one hand he secured her wrists above her head and his other hand caressed over her hip as he moved closer and positioned his thigh between her slightly parted legs. At one time when he and Helen had been together in London John had learned to turn his budding anger into passion. Even then he was worried Helen would find him to be a monster, but their shared lust only fueled her love for him and his for her.

Leaning in, leaning over her, John took Helen’s lips in a fierce kiss to fire the blood. The passion’s flame that burned between them has never died, simmered, but never died. It was that fire that John stoked. He wanted her hot and wonton in his arms. This not the mating would be fierce, not gentle as before. He wanted to claim her, to mark her as his once again. John wanted to make sure that no other man would question the claim he had on Helen. He shifted and drove his thigh tightly into her center making her gasp. “You’re mine,” John growled releasing her hands before lifting her and securing her to the wall using his body as a brace.

Helen cupped his face and groaned, “Only yours, always yours.” She wrapped her legs around his waist and took his lips again. His kiss was like liquid fire, hot demanding, and utterly addictive. He was everything she wanted, everything that should terrify her, and yet Helen had always been drawn to him like a moth to a flame. His anger, his predilection for killing; all warned her to run, shut him out, but she couldn’t. She was in his arms, kissing him, beginning to burn for him. This was the power John had over her, at times she begrudged him for it, and at other times she loved it.

Here is a little John and helen heating up a room with a kiss
        I love it Ares very hot
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I try make it as hawt as I can... lol!!
          sigpic

Comment

I try make it as hawt as I can... lol!!
            That was major hot they should have it in season 3
            sigpic

Comment

Hehe, well if you read what the rest of it is attached too then..... lol!! Well I would so love for the Kiss to be in S3
              sigpic

Comment

There should be a kiss in season 3 we havent seen one scince webisode 3
                sigpic

Comment

I would have a shipper field day if they got to kiss in S3
                  sigpic

Comment

I would have a shipper field day if they got to kiss in S3
                    It would be so major and awsome
                    I'm so with you Ares
                    sigpic

Comment

I would dance and squee and shout and be the happiest shipper ever!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I would dance and squee and shout and be the happiest shipper ever!!
                        I'd do my Sanctuay dance
                        sigpic

Comment

Me and My best friend would be so ecstatic!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd be doing my Sanctuary dance and running up and down the stairs like crazy lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Guys

I've had someone bring a concern to me, so please take this the right way and don't get all upset....I know some are having fun chatting, and that's good. However, there are others that want to come into the thread and read things about helen and druitt. So they are finding the chit chat a bit off putting.

How about we try to keep things here more around the pairing and see if some of the chit chat can go to visitor messages.

Now please, don't get all upset and think you're gonna get modded for every single off topic word. I don't wanna take things to that extreme, cause into every thread a bit of OT will fall...so if it happens every once in a while, no biggie. But when folks have daily off topic conversations, others that follow the thread kinda feel like they're at a party but half the attendees are over in a corner chatting and they're not allowed.

Let's see if some of the idle chit chat can be reined in a bit please

thanks
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                Guys

I've had someone bring a concern to me, so please take this the right way and don't get all upset....I know some are having fun chatting, and that's good. However, there are others that want to come into the thread and read things about helen and druitt. So they are finding the chit chat a bit off putting.

How about we try to keep things here more around the pairing and see if some of the chit chat can go to visitor messages.

Now please, don't get all upset and think you're gonna get modded for every single off topic word. I don't wanna take things to that extreme, cause into every thread a bit of OT will fall...so if it happens every once in a while, no biggie. But when folks have daily off topic conversations, others that follow the thread kinda feel like they're at a party but half the attendees are over in a corner chatting and they're not allowed.

Let's see if some of the idle chit chat can be reined in a bit please

thanks
                                Sorry Sky
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X